AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
Delivered on time, can't fault them.
Prompt service and delivery - great choice of products
Value for money, effective prompt service and great product via easy to use website
Excellent service, very efficient!
Product delivered, well packaged and on time. Pleased to have discovered this company, and hope to use again in the future!
Great product, great price.
Excellent service I received I will use AG again. I could recommend AG WOODCARE to friends and family with peace of mind.
Order dealt with in a professional and speedy manner - much appreciated
Yet to receive anything. Not impressed
HI Michele, Sorry that you feel unsatisfied, we have tracked your order which was placed on the 18th April, and it was delivered on 20th April to the local post office (Linkfield Corner). The driver attempted delivery but had to take it to local post office and a notification was sent to let you know. You will need to take ID to your local Post Office to collect the item. We hope this helps.
We bought French grey to stain our recently stripped staircase, the results are amazing, we are in the process of adding a second coat and then a matt varnish but the grey is perfect and the finish is amazing, definitely recommended
Despite a fairly good effort with packaging the product arrived very bedly damaged.
Great service , fast and efficient , ordered Oxalic acid as a long shot to remove iron staining from sandstone slabs and it worked !
First class service and product.
Great service, had exactly the product i needed, fast disapatch, good price
I bought the Village Green Wood Stain, and it arrived promptly by post. Only time will tell how well the product protects the wood, which is why I didn't give 5 stars, but it was easy to apply, it doesn't smell (with very low VOC content) it looks good after three coats and brushes were very easy to clean, so I'm very pleased with it.
polishes came really quick would use this company again
Great product and quick delivery.would use again.
Great Company to deal with Helpful, Freindly staff and excellent prices. I will uses Ag WoodCare Again
Product delivered on time well wrapped
Always has the best products at the best price. Delivery is prompt and efficient. I would recommend using.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 2,033 reviews