AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and offered options to resolve our matching issue with our stairs which had been scratched over the years enabling a great renovation.
Excellent service and especially standard delivery
I bought osmo hard wax oil. Got the special offer 3L tin, great value. AG Woodcae dispatched my purchase immediately and I got it in a day or 2. Great service. Many thanks.
Less than 24hrs from order to delivery. Can't complain about that.
Very helpful with advice on what product was best for the job I was doing and fast delivery. Great osmo product.
Jeg mangler min Briwax ??? 30111-10_16_16
Excellent service and excellent quality thank you very much 👼👍
Easy ordering and fast delivery, the team answered my questions regarding the product quickly and efficiently. Good service throughout
Superb, easy to order, quick delivery.
An excellent product, wood polish 'Lakeone Spary Shine'. We wouldn't use anything else. The service provided by Woodcare Products Ltd was 1st Class. Order the one day, arrived the next day!!
first class quick dilivery
Brilliant water base paint. Easy to mix. No smell. Quick delivery. Good colours.
Good service. Fast turnaround on order Haven’t tried the product yet Ordered online. No direct contact
I recently bought Van Dyke Crystal's and am very satisfied. Came with clear instructions, easy to use and the result was stunning. Received the day after I ordered so was shipped very fast. Well packed and taken care off. Will certainly order again when needed.
Superb service .. delivery on time .
Ordered 1kg of Oxalic Acid crystals to remove water marks on my solid wood worktops and was surprised how well it worked, made them look like brand new again.
Fab product, really bright colours - looks amazing!
Great service here next day very happy with results
AG Woodcare Products Ltd 5 star review on 20th February 2021
I am afraid to say but i am still waiting on my product which was out of stock I recieved a phone call to say it would be last week but unfortunately i am still waiting I can only rate this business on one purchase but cant rate it any higher as i am bieng asked for a review i can only give a low score as i havent recieved my product three weeks on
HI Susan, We have checked and your order was sent out on the 9/2/21 with Parcelforce. They have attempted delivery, and the tracking shows that your parcel is with the local postoffice (Areley Kings SPSO). Please be aware you will need to take ID to confirm the parcel is for you. We hope this helps.
Quick efficient service. Postage a little high for what I bought but would have been the same for much more I guess.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 2,032 reviews