AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
Fantastic service quick delivery quality product as described
Ordered Osmo UV protection oil with Tints in red Cedar. great price, next day delivery after ordering on the internet. Love the colour of the oil. Will order from this company again.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Product was good but unfortunately we didn’t like the colour
Orders processed and dispatched very efficiently for great prices. 1st delivery wrongly delivered by ParcelForce but AG were very attentive to trying to resolve so am buying more with them as very pleased with their attentiveness. Eventually we recovered the parcel so the delivery delay isn’t the fault of AG.
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Delivery very quick.
Great products at a great price, prompt service. Highly recommended!
Very helpful , knowledgeable and friendly staff. Would definitely return to this company. "Can-do" approach really refreshing.
An excellent product that has done it’s job very well . I shall recommend the polish to friends.
We telephoned for advice before purchase. Advisor was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. We completed the order there and then whilst on the phone. No issues at all. The items arrived the next day. Excellent Service.
Very quick service but haven’t actually used the products yet!
great piece of equipment worked first time and quick delivery as well.
This stuff works wonders. Thanks so much.
AG woodcare products have got their online shopping made so easy. Its the way forward for all in todays world. Great company to trade with.
First class service once again from AG Woodcare. Well packaged items received within two days.
Order process on lie was easy to follow, with prompt delivery. The products are excellent, the maintenance oil being quick drying, providing effective protection, with a most professional finish.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Professional service delivery on time
A great product- easy to use and my kitchen worktop came up beautifully
AG Woodcare Products Ltd 5 star review on 15th March 2021
HI Sarah, thanks for sharing your lovely picture with us! It really does look great. Would you mind us asking, what product did you use please?
Quality product promptly delivered.
Second time i've ordered Osmo from AG woodcare. Very quick order processing. Pricing is very fair. AG Woodcare is a bonafide company so if there is a snag I can speak to a human to sort it out. I feel it's not worth my time looking anywhere else for woodcare products.
I recently purchased a tin of Junckers rustic oil and thought it was never going to arrive. Finally last Friday a neighbour came to my home with the package. He had had it for a couple of days and opened the package to see who it was for as he hadn't ordered any oil. Inside the package the delivery note had my correct address on, but on the postage label the address was incorrect. I would have given AG either 4 or 5 stars as the actual packaging of the oil was great but I'm afraid the problem with the address merits only a 3 star because if my neighbour hadn't been honest I would never have received the package.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 2,032 reviews