AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd

How would you rate AG Woodcare Products Ltd ?

"Excellent service. Products delivered in 3 days. Very well packaged so no chance of spillage. Good price."
"Quick delivery of stocked articles. But beware of promotion as I didn't get the free brush pack as described in the offer.other than that ,very good service.."
"Useless. Promised delivery by 09/07 so I could complete a job on 10/07. Not delivered. NowI will have a very unhappy customer. My advice, go somewhere else."
"I have not received the purchased item yet...although paying extra for next day delivery, hoping to be able to do the work on the weekend. Not good!"
"It's bringing out the colour of my wooden furniture.it has a great aroma to it"
"Great price and super efficient delivery."
"Its good to find a supplier of the Impra Range that I have used for the past forty years as my old supplier is no longer training , a good range stocked and a prompt service."
"Straightforward ordering process. Items delivered a day earlier than expected. Accurate tracking estimates."
"Excellent speedy dispatch. Had previously ordered with Amazon but cancelled as it was taking a long time ."
"Very good quick delivery. Have used the product and it worked very well."
"Very efficient service, good packaging and product precisely as described - many thanks"
"Prompt service linked to good prices"
"Great product, great value, excellent service 👍😃"
"This is the second batch of this product I have bought as it seems to be dealing with our beetle problem."
"The goods were delivered on time with no fuss"
"Excellent service and the wax polish is just what I required."
"Good service, easy to apply,await how it lasts, let you know in 12 months"
"Excellent fast service and goods well packed"
"Order confirmation received promptly and was delivered as promised"
"Excellent service and really quick delivery.very professional service. Will use this company again"
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,339 reviews