AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
Prompt service and the product was as specified.
Ordering system straight forward. Delivery efficient and on time.
Easy ordering, quick delivery, very pleased
Product was great but I paid extra for next day delivery and it didn’t come. When I phoned you apologised but there was no follow up or offer of a refund/ credit so for me no science of being looked after. Next time I won’t automatically come to you. If you’d sent an email follow up and refunded my postage you would have had a customer for life.
The service was very very good , information was perfect and the product was also very very good. Highly recommend to restore a bad weathered oak door to good as new thanks very much. 5 stars excellent.
Website was clear, products in stock and quick delivery. Perfect!
It was easy to apply went on evenly, after the winter period I would perhaps be able to give a better review
Easy to use web site, the polish arrived and I am highly delighted with it. I tried locally to get this Spray Shine, but alas I found no help what so ever. People complain that shops are closing, but if they don’t sell the products people want, then we will go online. Keep up the good work. Nina Guyatt.
I paid for next day delivery as the items were needed desperately. I was told mid morning on the following day that the courier hadn’t collected so it wouldn’t be delivered as promised. Not even sn offer of a refund of the delivery costs or compensation for the huge inconvenience and aggravation, I had to chase for that myself when this should have happened automatically as a minimum! Items were packed very well though
Hi Tim, thanks for your review. Please may we make it clear that it does state on our website and also at the checkout stages that any orders for Next Day delivery have to be placed with us before the cut-off point of 14:30, Your order was placed and completed at 14:47, unfortunately it missed the carrier for that day, however the next day delivery was completed as per our terms. Due to our delivery terms and conditions, we cannot offer you a refund of delivery cost or any compensation, because we did not fail to meet the next day delivery.
clear and easy to order, well packaged
Had exactly what I was looking for, dispatched it quickly, clear and concise communication along the way. I would have every confidence i purchasing from them again
Excellent prompt service and the product purchased has done an amazing job
Great variety of products are available. Prices are always very competitive, and service is second to none. I have never had anything other than excellent service from AG Woodcare, and never found the desired product at a cheaper price elsewhere.
Order and product both fine but Parcel Force delivery lets you down next day delivery three days later!
We apologise on behalf of ParcelForce for your order being late. Its very rare that a delivery is late, but sometimes this can happen due to a number of reasons. As I'm sure you can appreciate this does happen from time to time, but we are working hard to streamline our system and make sure deliveries go as smooth as possible.
ordered some Impranol wood treatment which arrived quickly and well packaged.
One word really, excellent! Fully informed and very fast delivery. Now to try the product!
Many thanks for the good advice and the products which have proved just right.
Very reasonably priced product, Blanchon Natural Soap. Excellent service and prompt delivery. Would recommend
Firstly sir my name is JOHN not John Please amend. Very quick delivery hope to use first at end of September. I have purchased before.
received nicely pa caged, restorer was good, just like me and the ol man used to make in the 70s, gets you out of jail without stripping and repolishing
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 2,117 reviews