AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy

Nick

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"Excellent speedy dispatch. Had previously ordered with Amazon but cancelled as it was taking a long time ."
Ian Glass
"Technical support were very helpful and Knowledgeable on which products I should use. Delivery was very prompt and here a couple of photos of the finished results from my weekends work."
"Very helpful advice and speedy delivery , good range of products!"
"Excellent service excellent product did exact colour and shade i wanted i would recommend AG WOODCARE to my friends"
"Only words needed Excellent Service and I would use this company again."
"Excellent service, I ordered 5 litres of the Blanchon Environment (rough timber finish) and it was delivered free of charge within two days."
"Excellent service"
"Good products delivered on time. Can't get better than that."
"Value for money"
"Very quick response, all goods well packed. I am fully satisfied."
"Very easy and quick service, even when delivered overseas!"
"Happy with my purchases though only one minor disappointment that the free safety equipment that was supposed to be supplied with the oxalic acid was not in the box so am minus “mask, goggles and gloves."
"Easy to order online web site, very good range of products- fast delivery! Would reconnect to anyone, any time."
"haven't tried product yet, but spoke to a man in your customer help dept who was very helpful and answered my questions very comprehensively as to which product was best to buy. Without his advice I would have wondered which product to buy. So thank you."
"Delivery was very quick, I ordered one evening it was with me the next day. I was unable to see the cost of delivery on the order until the payment at the end, that needs rectifying."
"Just discovered A G Woodcare and received two small orders. They have a very good selection of finishing product at good prices. The website is ok and the service is excellent. They use Parcel Force, not my favourite as they don’t seem to want to leave parcels if your out. Would recommend A G Woodward."
"It has revitalised my floor and looks better than when I laid the floor about 4 years."
"I cannot fault the speed of delivery of the product I ordered. Excellent service - thank you."
"Efficient and prompt"
"Web site was easy to navigate and offered excellent products plus useful advice on application. Delivery was super quick within 2 days at no extra cost. Cannot add a photo as hubby still painting and has not got up to relacquering floor!"
"Ordered some Rustic Oil one day and delivered the next on standard delivery. Excellent service and fair price."
"Good prices,everything was instock and quick delivery. All positives"
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,429 reviews