AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd

How would you rate AG Woodcare Products Ltd ?

Nick

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"Excellent speedy dispatch. Had previously ordered with Amazon but cancelled as it was taking a long time ."
Ian Glass
"Technical support were very helpful and Knowledgeable on which products I should use. Delivery was very prompt and here a couple of photos of the finished results from my weekends work."
"Really pleased to find the product in the UK. Delivery was within timescale indicated. Very pleased and will certainly use AG Woodcare again"
"Excellent efficient service and delivery."
"ordered products came very promptly and well packaged against damage.Excellent"
"In an order of 11 products I have received wrong 3 of them: 1.- I have ordered Blanchon Hard Wax Oil CODE: 103337 Options: Colour: Natural (Satin); Tin Size: 2.5L and instead I have received 103340 that is natural ultramat. Answer from AG Woodcare is that they have tested both products and that the results are similar so that I should not worry and use it as it was satin. They would accept a return but I should pay the costs 2.- I have ordered Metolux Woodfiller two parts 770ml color pine CODE: 100372 and instead I have received CODE: 100378 color: teak. AG Woodcare have not even responded my emails 3.- I have ordered Liberon Wax Filler Sticks CODE: 100996 Options: Size / Colour: Pine (16) 50g and instead I have received code 101006 Dark oak (10) AG Woodcare have send me the new wax in the right color at my request. All this after several emails, photographs, complaints, etc. I believe this company is not prepared to sell electronically and do not put enough interest in the descriptions of the products that they offer or in sending the products that the customer has ordered. Everything is well documented in the electronic order and in the received invoice where the product codes and descriptions do not match. Sincerely very sad and disappointed. A waste of time"
"do not give revues when shopping on the street we do not give reves"
"An excellent product, easy to use and effective and excellent delivery service"
"They offered a competitive price on the oil I bought and delivered promptly, so that's all good."
"Excellent service and fast delivery with great communication. Very pleased."
"Excellent company to buy Osmo Oil from. Speedy delivery perfectly packed with a surprise gift of 3 paintbrushes most appropriate and appreciated I took the 2.5 litre tin of oil back to Gozo off Malta as we have 28 wooden doors and windows. Used only on exeterior wood and it works magic in this hot humid salty climate. Highly recommended to maintain wood Thank you for your efficiency Lesley"
"Fast and efficient service"
"This is an excellent company with great customer service. Have bought from them on more than one occasion for a number of years . Great products, prices and speedy delivery. Had my items shipped to France and delivered in two days. Only problem was the tins arrived damaged. This was not due to the packing of the tins as they were very well bubble wrapped but it was most certainly a problem with the carrier bashing and dropping the box with force. Maybe good to mark the box/package as fragile. Happy to do business with AG Woodcare every time due to there great customer service, product knowledge and fast shipping . Very highly recommended."
"Very quick delivery AND a good price"
"Very clever to place a picture of a 5 litre can in the ad with the price of a 1 litre can beside it. I realise it was my error, but it is very misleading if you rush your purchase trying to catch a postage time window. Buyer beware!"
"I ordered, you delivered. Simples."
"Easy to order, good prices, delivered as agreed."
"I have only used it once, but it seems to do a good job - cleaning the wood."
"They stock OSMO, which is the best woodcare product. It's also the cheapest in the UK. Customer service is excellent and they deliver super fast."
"The product came on time as promised really good company to work with"
"Helpful, professional company."
"Very prompt delivery and informative website. Have emailed with a query on caring for my wooden floor and when I get a response it would rise to 'Very Good' I'm sure."
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,387 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!