afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Great experience buying from this independent business. I brought mielle rosemary and mint oil, I thought Iā€™d give it a try but thought at most it would give my facial hair a nice smell. 4 weeks later and I have new hair growth thicker softer more healthier hair. Definitely will buy again.
Really fast delivery thank you, I will be getting my hair products from this site from now on.
I ordered my TGIN Leave in Conditioner and it arrived within days. I was unable to get the product at my usual store so ordered two so I won't run out any time soon. Placing my order was simple enough and the payment process was easy. I would advise everyone to use this website for all their hair products.
I was extremely impressed with the service. I ordered one day and it was delivered the next - even though the website said 2-3 days. Easy to use website and good prices. Thank you very much šŸ™šŸ¾
Hi. Iā€™m very happy with the product honey and coconut shampoo it smell nice and it always leaves my hair smelling nice.
Incredibly fast delivery and item is exactly as described!
Shipping was fast and I received my amazing products just in time for wash day! I love it here! It's so hard to find the right hair products nowadays but afro drops has everything your curly hair desires :)
Easy to order and came very quick! Thank you afrodrops.
Great website, easy to order with a good selection of products, was kept up to date with my order. Will definitely be ordering again and definitely recommended šŸ˜Š
YES YES YES!! love this! only bought one time [for now] but so happy! I found it after a bad experience with a well-known website - I bought 2 spray bottles and they both arrived completely empty and the package was completely soaked. I bought the same product from afrodrops, everything arrived so well packaged and protected! and over a week ahead of time! will definitely buy again here!
yes. it arrived on time and the product is very good. I hope to order more.
Love this website! With hair shops functioning awkwardly during lockdown, my hair has been struggling. Afrodrops has a great range of good products and I don't even have to leave my house! Switching to afrodrops from here on.
Great prices, really happy with the products I received. Great customer service
My order was with me in just over 24 hours, even with free standard delivery! So happy with my purchase and being able to get products which aren't available near me. I will definitely be ordering again!
Great selection of products and fast shipping!
Fast deliver & not over priced like Amazon Only downside is the mango&lime castor oil wasn't sealed and it smells like the normal castor oil . Only difference is the colour so I'm not sure about the genuineness of the MANGO & LIME Castor oil.
Purchased various hair products for my daughter. Great products and quick delivery.
The goods I ordered arrived quickly and in good order. Very pleased with this service.
Great selection. I really like the ability to sort by black owned. And the products are brilliant.
My package arrived even quicker than i was expecting! Great range of products. It was really nice to be able to support a black owned business. I will definitely be ordering again!
afrodrops is rated 4.87 based on 103 reviews