afrodrops Reviews

of reviewers recommend afrodrops
Read afrodrops Reviews
Product arrived promptly. Lovely scent and great for kids hair .
Speedy delivery, original products, accurate pricing, and best of all BLACK OWNED!
Pleased with quick delivery. Love Aunt Jackie's products which are a great price and work well in keeping my hair frizz free and feeling good.
Excellent products. Fast delivery and process. I am so pleased with the products. Just what I have been looking for for my son's hair. Will be a regular customer going forward.
The product arrived promptly. Great prices and the packaging was really good. Will definitely shop with you again.
Everything ok with my order, i'm loving the products!!
The widest range of products I’ve found anywhere and cheap products. A small black-owned business, I’d rather buy from here than anywhere else
Amazing products at very good prices
Prefer arrived as expected, no problems, very pleased.
Great product great service thank you!
Perfect, I love it. Works immediately on my scalp and I love the scent as well
Swift delivery and great prices
Have just discovered this prewash producz . It makes my very dry tangled hair feel so much better
Excellent service, excellent communication and packed very safely, delivery fast !!🌟🌟
Very professional at solving any issues and gets right on to it , will order off you again
Super fast delivery to Inverness. Excellent products at an excellent price and amazing customer service too! My no.1 choice from now on.
Quick delivery, genuine products happy customer..thank you.
Spent over £20 on items and nothing has come I’m not happy where is my refund!!!
Hi Merlina, Apologies you've had issues with your order. We took a look at your tracking information and after several failed deliveries, your package was returned to our warehouse. Your order was dispatched on the day you placed your order - apologies Royal Mail weren't able to successfully deliver your order on this occassion. Thank you for choosing to shop with us and we're sorry to hear your experience wasn't what you expected. 😔 Your refund has now been processed. Thanks!
Website was easy to use and quick delivery. I had a query about the product I ordered and the customer service was very good - quick on email
Fast delivery of quality products. Great service, thanks.
afrodrops is rated 4.92 based on 92 reviews