AFP Air Tech Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFP Air Tech Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read AFP Air Tech Ltd Reviews

About AFP Air Tech Ltd:

AFP are the leading experts in the design and manufacture of pressure relief dampers for inert and chemical gas suppression systems, electrical switch gear and equipment installation.

02088195740

sales@afpairtech.co.uk

South Goringlee Farm HouseHarbolets RoadWest Chiltington

Tell us how AFP Air Tech Ltd made you happy
Well timed delivery and service. Good advice provided after blu-3 stated how product will be used.
Fast deliveries and good communication
Service and products were very good, delivery was very quick, definitely order from AFP Air Tech again
Thank you for your prompt response to all my enquiries.
I work as a project engineer and required a pressure relief solution for a new substation that was to house 11kV / 415VAC electrical switchgear. AFP technical support helped me firm down the parts listing for what I required, as well as providing a full quotation very quickly.
AFP Air Tech Ltd were pleasant to deal with from start to finish. Ordering process went very smoothly and delivery was made on time.
, fast delivery -easy to install
Prompt quotation for a client specified product
Dear Georgia,
my experience with AFP has been great so far.
I've mostly communicated with Chris and he's been very helpful.

I hope our relationship stays the same.
One small correction. It is Marin, not Martin :)
BR
Overall is was good.
excellent Service and most importantly quick turn around.
Excellent
Excellent from start to finish
Overall cooperation was great. Keep the good work!
AFP have been a massive help to our company, Professional and at the forefront of pressure relief and gas extract. In our mind 10 out of 10
GREAT SERVICE
Great service.
Their sales team were very helpful and quotation received within the time scale.
A company we have been working with for a long time. We are very satisfied with their products and their quality.
AFP are fast, efficient and reliable. The product is good quality too.
AFP Air Tech Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 82 reviews