A Financial Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Financial Ltd
Read A Financial Ltd Reviews

About A Financial Ltd:

aFinancial make getting a mortgage easy
Finding the right mortgage is child's play with aFinancial. We are always looking for ways to reduce complexity and we have a process that is fast.
Take the leg work out of finding a mortgage and let us get you approved the first time.

davidgolt@afinancial.co.uk

51-52 Calthorpe Rd

Tell us how A Financial Ltd made you happy
Hi I have always been very satisfied with the service I have received over many years. I receive reminders when mortgages need reviewing and clear examples of the offered choices. Keep it up
The service from AFinancial is first class. Excellent staff, particularly David and Gift. The previous financial advisor I had tried told me I was not ready to buy a house and I should just give up and ‘try again in five years when my finances improve’. I had given up all hope until I met David at AFinancial and explained my situation. His immediate response was, “let’s try”. He knows what is required. There were obstacles, but at each step of the process the team at AFinancial were in touch with me to talk me through the options, and find a solution. Very professional. They did not sugar coat anything or ignore obstacles, but diligently worked their way through each stage until a solution was found. I am now the proud owner of my own house and have a mortgage arrangement, with extremely favourable rates, from one of the major High Street banks. It actually is a dream come true. Many thanks are due in no small part to David and his very friendly, effective team. I recommend AFinancial to any prospective buyer seeking a mortgage and rate them a five star. Thank you very much David and Gift.
Brilliant!
Afinancial has helped us to arrange multiple mortgage applications in the past. They are professional and always willing to do extra. Highly recommended
AFinancial helped me get my first mortgage. David Golt found the best mortgage for me and helped me through the process of jumping on the property ladder.
Excellent service.
I have had a few mortgages arranged by David Golt and Hassan. I have always received a professional and excellent customer service.
Leg...end
I have known David since 2011. He has found me 3 mortgages and a few remortgages. I recommended him to friends. In a word, he gets things done. 💯
They were very supportive to me through out our mortgage thank you very much it was a pleasure to worked with Hassan and David both
Brilliant financial adviser, totally free of charge with the service 100 times better than those ones that charge half a thousand pounds for their service!!! Definitely recommend them.
David Golt is a first rate broker. He has a helpful and pragmatic approach, knows the market very well, sources good products, has great communication skills, always does what he say he will and is generally very pleasant to work with. I have had no hesitation in recommending David to family and friends who are looking for a mortgage.
Great service
Top class service and helpful for me to get mortgage offer in 24 hours.
Very knowledgeable and helpful
Amazing service, professional, patient, best quality services I have received so far!
Excellent customer service. Very patient. Honestly the best experience I’ve had with any company. The team have all been excellent and I can not recommend hem enough. All the very best and thank you so much for all your help.
A Financial Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 57 reviews