Affordable Mobiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Mobiles
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Affordable Mobiles made you happy
lies lies and more lies. stay clear people
Claiming cash back is ridiculous process.
Offer a phone deal give your dispatch email then cancel your order part transit Absolute joke Avoid
Stay clear , ordered a new phone ,paid deposit then said cancelled at my request ,never cancelled anything ! Scammers stay clear
Falsely advertising phones they don’t have. Placed an order for an iPhone XR and paid for their credit checks completing. Confirmation received that all checks were fine and order progressing then the next day an email came through stating due to system error they had incorrectly displayed this phone and the order was cancelled at my request! Really annoyed as they completed security checks on me prior to this. Really bad practice. Avoid.
I ordered a phone from the website only for them to email me saying there was a system error and to place my order online again. Placed my order online again and then said I had to cancel my order due to a duplicate credit check. Spoke to the staff over the phone in customer services and they were rude abrupt and did not want to help and purely wanted to try and sell me another contract by asking me to sign up with them again on the phone. Poor customer service and Paul company avoid this company do not order through them go direct through your mobile network.
Tried twice to order a phone, twice rejected due to wrong first line of address, absolute con, charged £2.50 each time, want 5 different accounts to charge the £ 2.50, Please do not trust these people, want far to much information, going to report them to trading standards, been with bank and lived at same address for over 20 years and never had any problems,
I purchased a huawei mate 20 pro from this company. Within a few days I noticed it had a green tinge when taking photos in low light.  I contacted them for days and they never picked up their phones. i then tried the sales line and they picked up asap. They were aware of the problem with this type of phone. They agreed I could send back the phone and this was done several days ago. Royal Mail said it was delivered. It took several days and calls for them to eventully say they have the phone. They still cant say if they will cancel the contract or not. They cant contact the department via phone as Robbie said its all done by emails only!  I wonder if that person is not in, it wont get picked up. i needed a phone over Christmas and took out a contract with a company with better customer service record. Im a pensioner and at my wits end as cant afford 2 contracts. i am desperate to know what is going on and nobody there can help me. I am distraught now. Ref 40502346
I received my phone and it was faulty, I called them and they said it is easier to do another contract and send the phone for them and then they wil cancel my contract and after three months still haven't cancelled my contract and they still have the phone, I ended paying for two contracts for the last three months as they still telling me that they haven't inspected the phone. Stay away from them.
I have been trying to process an order with this company for 3 weeks. I have spent over 9 hours on hold (listening tot heir dreadful Prog Jazz hold music, which is torture itself); and finally, having been given the run around for weeks, with no explanation they say they have cancelled my order, along with everyone elses from Black Friday weekend. I would have given up on them long before if it had not been for two very helpful people - Aden and Lauren - who did their best and even called me back and emailed. But afert the latest email saying the order was cancelled, they have not been able to get near speaking to them again. This company is a shambles and I would avoid at all costs. Trading Standards should look in to their practices.
I upgraded my mobile phone however instead of an upgrade it was processed as a new line so have I ended up with 2 mobile phone contracts. I am still waiting to speak to customer service as no one answers the phones. I have waited for close an hr with no response. Very poor customer service. Please stay away from this company. Thanks
Never in my existance come across a company who lie so much. Phone was sent out but not delivered for 5 days. When I eventually got it, it wasn't what they said it was, specifically a dual sim and it was only a single sim, so I sent it straight back without switching it on the very next day. Four days after they tell me it's scratched and can't be exchanged. How can a brand new phone be scratched when it's not even swtiched on and the cellophane is still on? Never deal with affordable mobiles if you want a peaceful purchase.
Terrible company. I returned an iPhone 8 within the first week of having it because the phone was too big for my hand. Tried to swap for iPhone se they then told me a few days later the deal had gone and tried to offer a worse deal. I asked to leave and cancel and they didn’t give me a pac code. I ended up going to EE direct and meanwhile affordable mobiles didn’t cancel my contract I’m left with a bill for £606 and threats of debt collection and threat to my credit report. Affordable mobile refusing to sort it out saying because I got a pac code direct I’m in the wrong. They were so rude on the phone. I’m not having to get mediation and a ombudsman. It is the law that affordable mobiles have to give a pac code within two hours. They have breached their contract with me by not cancelling and not giving a pac code
Affordable Mobiles is rated 1.72 based on 18 reviews