Affordablemobiles Reviews

PAYG
Contract Mobiles
Sim Only
Mobile accessories

How would you rate Affordablemobiles ?

"Placed my order on Monday - HTC One M8 with "free gift" Xbox One* on the 3 network. Phone arrived on Tuesday, Xbox One arrived today (Wednesday). Can't ask for more than that. Super-quick delivery, the web-based application for the deal is very easy to use and when I phoned them to check some details on the order, the call centre agents were helpful and polite. Highly recommended. *I am of course aware you pay extra in terms of your monthly cost for a "free gift" like an Xbox One. But it spreads the cost and frankly the extra I'm paying is less than it would cost me to buy an Xbox One outright, so I'm cool with it."
Are you Affordablemobiles? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Affordablemobiles receives. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://affordablemobiles.co.uk.

;