Affordablemobiles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Affordablemobiles

How would you rate Affordablemobiles ?

"Placed my order on Monday - HTC One M8 with "free gift" Xbox One* on the 3 network. Phone arrived on Tuesday, Xbox One arrived today (Wednesday). Can't ask for more than that. Super-quick delivery, the web-based application for the deal is very easy to use and when I phoned them to check some details on the order, the call centre agents were helpful and polite. Highly recommended. *I am of course aware you pay extra in terms of your monthly cost for a "free gift" like an Xbox One. But it spreads the cost and frankly the extra I'm paying is less than it would cost me to buy an Xbox One outright, so I'm cool with it."
Affordablemobiles is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews