Affordable Baby Care Reviews

Read Affordable Baby Care Reviews

info@affordablebabycare.co.uk

Tell us how Affordable Baby Care made you happy
Love it thank you
Very impressed with service from start to finish, very fast delivery, personalised communication and an awesome product. Many thanks
Brilliant product at an affordable price. Delivery and customer service was excellent.
Affordable baby care have gone and above and beyond to help me. The customer service I have received has been incredible. Even though we are in uncertain times with COVID19 the service has been outstanding and they have calmed my worry and nerves during these scary times for new mums to be. All I can say is a massive thank you to them for their hard work and commitment!
Brilliant 👏
Very good
Excellent service and next day delivery. I was kept informed of the progress of my order. Friendly and helpful advice about the product. Definitely use Affordable again.
Excellent service and super quick delivery.
These guys at affordable baby care even with everything going off at the minute still managed to give me 5 star treatment my pram was with me within 48 hours & I ordered the next 2 me crib which was here in days.. amazing service & cannot wait to purchase more from them :)
Great service
Very fast delivery and great service
Excellent products, arrived very quickly and great value for money!
I am totally delighted with both my product and the service I have had. The company kept me informed of delivery and I had my pram within five days of placing my order.
Very good priced and excellent service
Impeccable customer service, and super fast delivery.Absolute delight to order from affordable baby care.
Ordered Monday at 1 45pm here Tuesday at 1 55pm kept me up to date about time of delivery very happy. Have not opened the silver cloud bouncer as baby not here till 6/4/20
Absolutely 100% amazing customer service, the employees in this shop can not do enough for you,found my perfect pram at the perfect price.Best of all this was delivered the very next day so prompt and straight forward.Always in touch to let you know where and when your delivery will arrive.
Thankyou so much.
Love the pushchair. Strong, sturdy frame. Love the colours and very fast next day delivery. Would definitely recommend.
100% recommend speedy delivery & great at keeping me up to date with when my delivery was due. Will definitely order off here again
Excellent service, great prices, highly recommended
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.97 based on 431 reviews