Affair Travel Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Affair Travel
03AM
3AM

About Affair Travel: Affair Travel has been in business since November 1986 (trading as French Affair until 2010), offering a range of quality villas across Southern France. Since then, we have expanded our selection of properties based on a strict criterion of quality and value for money. We now operate under the name of Affair Travel as we have expanded our range of villas across stunning locations throughout Europe...and we will continue to grow! <br /> We are delighted to offer one slick booking location for all our villas, so you have a choice of over 300 villas across 4 current countries: France, Corsica, Croatia and Portugal. We only feature a select range of properties, ranging from luxury villas to small stone country cottages in delightful locations and the majority have private swimming pools. <br /> Our web site is easy to use and provides lots of detail to help you choose your ideal holiday villa. We have a quick search system which allows you to choose the criteria which is important for your holiday and will show the villas that fit into these selections; this will narrow your search to the right ones for you.

mail@affairtravel.com

Hill gate House, 13 Hillgate St

Categories:
Travel
Holidays Abroad
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how Affair Travel made you happy

"Would not use this company . Villas advertised as available total price given. Bank details requested. Thankfully I needed a question answering before I booked the villa. I contacted the company who said the villa was not available but could offer me one at a significantly higher price. I tried to book the villa again and once more it was available and would have let me go through the process of paying for it. I contacted by phone and spoke to an advisor to be told the owners said it was not available. I questioned why I could still book up and pay for the property and was told we would have to refund the money. No apology was given. We did book flights as we were led to believe that this property was available."
Are you Affair Travel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Affair Travel is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews