A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
Excellent service from the A Farley country attire team very helpful and accommodating, the products were excellent too would recommend to anyone very good service provided and will most definitely be shopping there again.
Brilliantly organised website and excellent service offering unique products. Would happily purchase from again and recommend to friends
I recently purchased a harkila jacket from A Farley and cannot be more pleased! Their customer service is A* and the product was exactly as we wanted it.
Highly recommend this family run business.

Thankyou !
So far I have used A. Farley for footwear. They have an excellent range of shoes and their online systems, customer support and delivery arrangements have all been thoroughly efficient. Highly recommended.
My delivery went wrong. Initially when I looked at the website it told me to phone between the hours of 3-5pm Monday to Friday. I tried this without success so I decided to email
The company expressing my disappointment. I was very impressed as within an hour or two I received a telephone call from a delightful young lady called Charlotte who resolved the issue with pure professionalism and politeness. She completely restored my faith in the company. An asset to the company. Will not hesitate doing business with a Farley.co.uk in the future.
Very good service.
Multiple emails I have had to write and have had 3 phone calls chasing my order. I have wasted about 5 hours trying to get through on the phone over the last 2 weeks only to be told my order will be with me in 48hours. Here I am 48 hours later again with no delivery!!

Have requested refund and would never use again.
Avoid Farley Country Attire- customer service is appalling;don’t deliver when they promise;you have to chase them constantly only to be fobbed off with excuses and when your patience has finally exasperated they don’t fully refund you.Needless to say I won’t be buying from them again
I have now ordered three pairs of Meyer trousers from Farley Country Attire. I have been very happy both with the fit, the price and the service from the company.
They stock a wide range from quality clothes manufacturers and their stock is keenly priced.
Please refer to my e-mail for most of my comments. I think the best way to sustain your customers' interest is to persistently improve the on-screen presentation of the products you hope to sell. With online shopping, the product one sees on the screen is generally inferior to that one sees and touches in a physical shop, but there is technical scope for reducing the difference.
good service, good products
I made my first purchase from the company a few months ago and I found the quality of the merchandise to be excellent. The service I received was first class and the goods were delivered in a very short time after ordering.
After a few initial problems I spoke with Charlotte who went out of her way to resolve the issue. She spent a lot of time looking at alternative solutions and offered us a more than satisfactory solution. Very happy with the result. Sometimes things go wrong, you can only tell how good the company is when you see how they resolve the matter. Thank you and well done.
Recently I had my first dealing with Farley Country Attire and I am very happy to report that my experience was one of courtesy, efficiency and speed. No snags whatsoever, thus five stars. Roger House.
Excellent service. I have ordered 3 Franco Pinti sweaters over the past few years. They are excellent quality and good value
Purchased a R M Williams fleece. Excellent quality and style. First class service. A great buying experience.
Lovley people very happy with my purchase highly recommended
First class in all respects...
Having ordered two pairs of boots I had to return one as it did not fit and the second because the zip was faulty. The response was excellent, replacing the damaged ones promptly despite our current Covid restrictions. The replacement boots are fantastic. Perfect fit, totally waterproof and so warm - exactly what I was looking for.
Used A Farley for first time excellent service will use again
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.84 based on 248 reviews