A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
Great fast efficient service . Good quality leather shoes and the wooden shoe shapers are great . Lots of designs and can highly recommend.
Superb service. Great quality product and received very fast.
Looking for a specific style and brand of shoes was easy through the clear, user-friendly web-site. The ordering process was smooth (even as a new customer) and delivery was very quick. A quality experience from top to bottom.
All satisfactory including delivery period. Have always found Brax Trousers/Jeans a good fit. Recommend.
Great service. I tried two pairs before I chose the pair I brought. The returns service was extremely easy and when I contacted by phone the help was spot on. Would certainly recommend to family and friends
Very pleased with this small family owned company. Not only matched the best price of other suppliers but gave me a 10% introductory discount. To top it all off included a nice pair of long socks as a free gift
Thank you, first class in all ways, will be a return customer.
A Farley. Just delivered my first pair of RM Williams chinchilla boots. I have always worn other high end makes but put these on and they fitted great and was like I had them on a lifetime. I spoken to a salesperson from the shop who said what size and width would suit my foot so I ordered them. Once I had paid for them I constantly got emails of when they would arrive.. All I can say is what a great service you provide and I look forward to visiting your shop for some clothing.
I placed an order on Friday 18/10/19 for boots and noted in the terms and conditions that it says delivery is within 2-5 days from your date of ordering. A week later at around 2 pm on Friday 25/10/19 i received a email letting me know my order will not be delivered until 28/10/19. Having had a similar problem a month ago with this company i am very surprised to have yet another problem with them . Furthermore no communication until today to let me know my goods will be late in arriving and that was from the courier not A Farley. In all a poor performance, i will not be dealing with this company again.
I placed my on line order on the 14th and received the item on the 18th so I was happy with the time scale and delivery. The only thing I didn’t get was confirmation email of the order placed. Most retailers these days send you an almost immediate response to say they have received your order and when to accept delivery.
I had a sticky start when the boots I ordered didn't materialise & then another promised date came & went! Along came Holly who did exactly as she said she would, phone calls as promised constant updates & boots sent asap after arrival. thank you it's such a pleasure to find really good customer service especially after a number of problems. The boots are completely fabulous too.
Found garment and brand I wanted on their website after searching. Quick response to order and item delivered promptly.
Quality products (the double breed Blazer is excellent), friendly, personal and efficient service.
Quality shop/online retailer selling quality clothing and footwear. Impeccable friendly service I would recommend highly.
I was very happy with the service which I received. An excellent family run business who are keen to please. The website offers a great range at great value. A pleasure to deal with.
Having found A Farley Country Attire when looking for a Meyer stockist I placed an order for a pair of shorts unfortunately the fitting was not suitable for me I had chat with them and they explained the style and cut of the shorts would be the issue (I was impressed by their product knowledge) and they had to be returned, A Farley made the process easy and very professional so much so when I wanted to order two pair of Meyer Jeans I had no hesitation ordering from them again really 1st class service and a very good price.
Excellent Service and choice of attire at very competitive prices. I am well pleased with my purchases.
Very pleased with attention and promptness in dealing with my orders and would certainly order from them in the future.
Ordered a Tilley Hat in June before going on holiday. The hat arrived within the time promised and I am really pleased with it. It fits really well and just sits firmly on my head without having to pull it down. I will definitely buy from Farley again.
I have bought two pairs of shoes - both Barkers but in different styles. The service from Farley Country Attire was excellent with rapid delivery and the shoes were well packed and the included shoe trees and spare laces were much appreciated. Recommend without reservation!
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.90 based on 137 reviews