A Farley Country Attire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A Farley Country Attire

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy

"A Farley Country Attire is an online store selling shoes and clothings for ladies and men. They offer a broad range of fine trademarks. I found their onlin store when seeking MEYER mens trousers. In Iceland there is not VAT as in the EU, we have another kind of sales tax. When I order clothings from A Farley, the VAT is automatically withdrawn from the price. This is very convenient, otherwise I would have double sales tax and much higher final price. This makes A Farley Country Attire a very good choice to do business with from Iceland."
"This is a wonderful company with outstanding customer care. Ordered some barkers shoes on line for my husbands birthday - got a call From a really helpful lady the next morning to say out of stock .I was then able to chose an alternative design and it was despatched and arrived on his birthday. A really helpful personal service. Thank you Mr Farley."
"Excellent choice, fast service, time after time, every time."
"Excellent quality goods, with equal service from a family concern. What's not to like?"
"I have purchased many items on line over the last few years from A.Farley Country Attire and the delivery service and quality of product has been first class."
"I bought boots from A Farley Country Attire. Received them within a week with a complementary Le Chameau Boot Bag. Boots are great quality, thank you very much."
"I'm very happy with the pair of Barbour boots I purchased from your shop. I was given very friendly and efficient service from the very smiley staff member. I have no doubt I will be making further purchases in the future and would certainly recommend and have,  your shop to family and friends."
"Good service quality items and at a fair price Would like to see the company bring the Locke brand back as I purchased a few items Would recommend Farley as a fist stop shop"
"Very good service - prompt delivery and after sales follow up. Highly recommend!"
"I have always been delighted with the service I have received. The team are very helpful and knowledgeable, the ordering process is straightforward and the products and prices are excellent. What more can you ask for!"
"Great to work with, including with overseas shipping. First quality products. First quality communication and service."
"Fantastic service and really lovely people to deal with. Great family business and I will definitely buy from again. Thank you for showing that great customer service still exists."
"Used their service on two occasions, great selection of footwear, customer service excellent!!!!"
"Deatl with them, on line, for several transactions. Good value items promptly delivered."
"Fantastic service. Help full staff. Love Barker shoes"
"I think the range of products, pricing and service offered by A Farley is excellent: my family shops fairly regularly due to the loyalty scheme and a well-timed email to highlight special offers that are of interest to us. I’ve had experience in purchasing different product lines, all of which are exactly as described, delivered on time with returns dealt with swiftly. Would happily recommend."
"Service and delivery was prompt and on time."
"An excellent shop supplying top quality goods. The customer care and swift despatch is very good and I would highly recommend buying from them."
"I have bought off Farley a few times and always been happy with my purchases and their prompt service."
"Good online company backed by real people who respond in person and not by automated email! I was recommended to use them by a friend and I find their service excellent. My purchase arrived in a timely manor and was exactly as described (and at a very good price too). 10/10"
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.95 based on 42 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access