AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Liased with Ashleigh in the sales department to create a design for the rear 1/4 of my car and was greated with A* level service and a friendly approach to all of my questions and queries, big or small. Postage of items has always been quick and on time, without any concern as to lack of quality or delay in arrival. Fantastic service, easy access with simple yet effective website create a brilliant shopping experience.
Bought a Airtec induction kit, very helpful. Kept me informed when they received parts from suppliers and when they was ready to collect
Excellent service excellent products excellent quality advice
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Just upgraded from stage 2 to stage 2 Pro. Brilliant map really happy with gains both in torque, power and driver experience. AET were great and loaded the map on for me great customer service would recommend them to anyone. Thanks to the team πŸ‘
Highly recommended great service from the team!. Will be back in the future for stage 3.
Brilliant service. Great communication fast service
Excellent customer service and fast dispatch and delivery. Will use again for future purchases and would recommend to my owners site.
Communication in regards to order lead times could be better but it is a trying time for everyone so can't really fault yourselves looking to make my third order in next couple of weeks all my car mods have come from aet
Fast delivery and great customer service. Can’t wait to purchase another product.
Ordered a few bits for the wife's fiesta and AET were very efficient unlike some of the Ford "Specialists" out there! Also the the quality of their Vudu stuff is exceptional so credit to the guy involved in sourcing and manufacturing :-)
Very fast delivery and exceptional customer service, I sent an email following my purchase and a member of staff replied promptly and updated the advert to help others in the future.
Good products but already lost my vudu sunstrip and front splitter πŸ˜‚
Easy to deal with
Will always use aet. Great company and have done wonders for my car
The delivery was very quick & we'll packaged. The quality of the t shirt was much better than I expected, well happy 😁
Amazing service will be using for every car I own very easy to arrange a booking and speedy service
Fantastic company to deal with, ive punched a car and loads of parts Keep up the good work Andrew Peacock
I’ve owned 2 mk7 Firsta st180, both looked after by AET both of them where stage 2 and stage 2 Pro! there customer service is second to none and also give great advice.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Awesome service! Fast delivery and great communication.
Customer service is second to none
AET Motorsport is rated 4.66 based on 731 reviews