AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Sent me the incorrect part and there product knowledge was terrible. Also left my details 3 times and never got a call back.
Very poor service - took a good week and half before I heard anything about my exhaust being delivered and then been sent a sub strip which I was told was already cut to fit my car then when I go to fit it it’s not. Would not use again!
Would avoid. I needed my order asap for a track day, I emailed a few days after I ordered Online and was told it has been dispatched. I then received an email telling me it would be delivered tomorrow, I made sure someone was in to collect it, no parcel arrived, I waited a couple of days, when I contacted aet I was told they were still waiting for an item to come into stock. When I first contacted aet there was enough time for me to order from somewhere else if they didn't have an item in stock, instead now I am left with no time to re order
The service I have received from yourselves on my latest order is shocking. I would appreciate if you could respond to my complaint below in writing (via email). I ordered some front Tarox brake pads for my ST180 back on 12 February this year, yet it took till the 22nd for you to notify me the pads were not in stock. After numerous phone calls (with no one calling me back) and unanswered emails you finally sent me a follow up email on 12th March!!! Then after even more unanswered emails and calls you finally told me you were sending the pads on 9th of April. Today I am being told their being sent me to me tomorrow, I do not have high hopes. Up till this point I have always been impressed by your service, but as it currently stands I am not planning to place any future orders with yourselves and I will not be recommending you to my fellow Fiesta ST owners.
Can’t even send a oil filter to the correct address
I ordered my exhaust a couple of weeks before Black Friday and had to wait almost 3 weeks for a delivery. I rang up and got an excuse of you are backlogged from Black Friday purchased even though I had bought mine a couple weeks before mine. I played for tracking so that I get a text and an email saying my exhaust was being delivered on that day, I received no email and no text so did not know it was arriving at my work. Was given no time frame of delivery. Very disappointing.
AET Motorsport is rated 4.76 based on 396 reviews