AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

I have not received my order yet. I made it in December 12 2020. Today 11.01.2021 I still waiting for it.
Update. AET Team has contacted me and apologize for the inconveniences. There were an error with the shipment and today 12.01.2021 will be corrected.
Great place to buy stuff. Delivered to Finland in less than 1 week even with restrictions
Excellent customer service, ordered it and was ready to pick up 1 hour later
Service was very good. However £15 for 2 week delivery is very expensive. Also when I emailed and asked where my package was I was told it would be with me within the next week, it was delivered sooner than that which was very good but I was told the wrong information.
Fantastic - we purchase a lot through AET and they have never let us down. The products and support are second to none and considering we are one of the most popular modified vehicle specialists in the country, we've tried and tested a lot of other companies. Highly recommend to everyone. Havant Car Company
Would of been 5 out of 5 as the delivery was very quick but didn’t receive all my products but after a few emails that was resolved and the other product was sent with a free shirt as an apology.
Good service although a long wait for delivery, although this may have been covid related. Happy with the end product
Top and fast services.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to AET TEAM.
Very fast delivery and quality product!
The product is fabulous, had a slight delivery issue but Ashleigh sorted it out, she is a real superstar and a great credit to your business. I would highly recommend AET as the issue I had was out with their control.
Such a fast service with no hickups.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Every purchase has been A+, good communication throughout and fast delivery.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Its very god company
Great customer service and fast delivery products are of the highest quality
Good service item came quickly no issues whatsoever, great 👍🏻
Well happy with the products from here , will be returning In near future. Fast delivery aswell which is most important to some . Thank you CJ
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Excellent service and product quality is 100%. Can't fault there fast customer service also ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Changes the complete sound of the car and has made me fall more in love with it again! Can’t recommend AET enough!
A lot a goods items and always fast delivery. Nice website for my ST !
Quick and efficient, with top quality items at a fair price.
AET Motorsport is rated 4.70 based on 630 reviews