AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Hello, I bought the vudu sunstripe and sunglasses. Also the ITG intake for the 1.0 EcoBoost. I am very happy with the intake, the only problem is, I live in Germany and für intake has no papers for the TÜV. So i dont have the chance to Drive it legally. If you have something that could help me with that I would appreciate it. Also the instructions are very confusing when you are German and mit the best in english, but thats my problem. The main problem I had is with the sunstripe. It was damaged durring the transportation. I dont know if it will last as Long as expected.
Great service as always, order arrived quickly and in great condition
Parts top class easy to fit very well packed and dispatched quickly
Brilliant services very fast at installing the system very happy be back soon for more products
Bought this, PERON Tuning Remap Software - Ford Fiesta ST180 stage1+ comes with a comprehensive set of instructions would recommend that anybody buying please read these first then follow them and you can’t go wrong. Excellent service and product highly recommended.
I recently ordered a Milltek non res catback for my fiesta ST and had nothing but issues. The milltek exhaust system being on back order which it did not mention on the website when ordering and after waiting a week i called to find out the ETA on the system and was then told that they were not expected til the end of the month. I then had another call with another later expected date they would get them in stock. I was then offered the option of a slightly different system to which i was told was in stock i would just have to pay an extra £20 or so and it would be out to me the next day, when i called to confirm it had been dispatched i was told they were no longer in stock and i would have to wait for the original system and when i asked for the £20 to be refunded i was then told it was not processed on the card machine but instead they had wrote down my card detials on a piece of paper, which is appalling, and so no money had been taken from my account. Over a month after i had ordered the system it finally arrived and i was happy enough with the product but feel the customer service was nowhere near what i would expect.
Fast delivery and great product
Very fast and efficient
Fantastic customer service and very responsive to email enquiries. The AET motorsport team will always go out of their way to help a customer out. Can't fault them!
Had a great experience with aet motorsport would buy off them again.
very happy with the service I've received when purchasing my part and delivery to Australia, will be shopping again shortly.
Fast delivery. I recommend Them
Delivery was quick, thought it was a bit pricey for what it is but it is great quality and fits in my Focus ST perfectly and looks great 👍
Great quality products. Remap is insane!
AET are always extremely helpful with any questions. Quick dispatch times, can’t fault anything!
First time ordering from AET MOTORSPORT and definitely wont be my last. Kept up to date with my order and items are top quality.
Exellent bunch of guys always willing to help service is top notch definitely will use again and recommend time and time again
Great team always get back to you if you have a problem and always got discounts on very helpful
Extremely pleased with the service and the product. Quality stuff. I will definitely be coming back for loads more in the near future!
I ordered an Airtec torque mount part was delivered very quickly but it wasn’t the right part. However the aet customer service team was incredible, Ellie in particular head of sales sorted this problem very promptly, part was sent to me next day aswell as some extra stickers for the inconvenience. Very pleased
AET Motorsport is rated 4.76 based on 354 reviews