AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

I’ve always been told told if you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say anything .
No communication from the refund service at all
Hi Josh, I've just dropped you an email so we can get this sorted for you ASAP. I do apologise for the delay and lack of communication. It’s been an extremely difficult time for the company over the past few months but with the lockdown easing we’re slowly getting staff back into the office. We’ve also hired a new customer service team member who started last Monday to purely concentrate on customer enquiries to get our customer service up to the standard it was prior to the government lockdown. Please get back to me on email so we can sort this ASAP.
Will always use aet. Great company and have done wonders for my car
The delivery was very quick & we'll packaged. The quality of the t shirt was much better than I expected, well happy 😁
Amazing service will be using for every car I own very easy to arrange a booking and speedy service
Fantastic company to deal with, ive punched a car and loads of parts Keep up the good work Andrew Peacock
I’ve owned 2 mk7 Firsta st180, both looked after by AET both of them where stage 2 and stage 2 Pro! there customer service is second to none and also give great advice.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Awesome service! Fast delivery and great communication.
Customer service is second to none
I Have always had just the best experience with AET. From great customer support to fast deliveries and high quality products. Can’t recommend enough!
Tried quoting me £400 for an oil leak when my local garage quoted less than half
Fast and efficient
Top products with friendly and helpful customer service
Amazing polish and wax products
Products and service are very good definitely make some more purchases very soon thank you
Easy to deal with. Top marks
This is just my opinion but I have had a poor experience from the start. The boost gauge I had fitted looked like it was rushed and bodged on. 14 months later and it now doesn't work and is out of warranty. Tried to contact aet for my pop and bang map to be removed and did not get a reply on anything, from emails to social media, I can't call either. They stopped taking messages on social media but had time to advertise on them? Had the vudu boost pipes that had to be modified to make them fit, paid a lot of money for an airtec intercooler only to have to exchange it because it was damaged. They do have a lot of good products but from now on I think I will stick with puma speed.
Happy with my exhaust although the customer service was exhausting. Taking days to reply to emails and not being able to ring up was annoying. I understand it’s hard with covid but still posting on FB and Instagram all the time and not reply to customers wasn’t great
un peut de temps pour la preparation mais aux final ça vaux le coue
Really easy purchase process, great website layout, delivery was next day, and the product was of superb quality, and when fitted to my car sounds unreal. Cheers guys.
AET Motorsport is rated 4.66 based on 732 reviews