AET Motorsport Reviews

A TRAVERS
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 28th July 2021
S Harvey
A Cooper
Brilliant company parts are spot on and so is the delivery
Thanks for the five-star review Gary, thanks for taking the time out to give us a high-quality rating!
My experience with AET was really great. My car was there for a couple weeks but I had complete trust in them. Nick kept me in the loop consistently and spent time on the phone to make sure I knew exactly what was going on with my car. The upgrade (both hardware and tune) feel solid and more important safe, which is exactly what I want with such a big power upgrade. Car is fast, fun and very usable! I’ll 100% be a returning customer. Thanks guys
Sasan, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with us at AET Motorsport and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks again!
Looked after me from my first visit, this is my 4th time back now in just 2 years, Callum in particular was great with the fitting and dyno testing, improved the car massively and can’t thank them enough, will for sure be back again soon for more goodies on the car 👍
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Ryan, thanks for the amazing review! We're glad you love the upgrades on the car and the work that Callum puts in, we really appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you back here soon!
Really happy with my stage 1 plus map on my s3 Big thanks to AET
Thanks for the five-star review, Nicky! I'm glad to hear you're happy with your experience at AET, we look forward to dealing with you again in the future!
Arrived within 24hrs, great service 👍
Dan, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a smooth experience with AET. Come back soon!
Highly recommend wouldn’t take my car any where else.
Thanks for the great review, Richard! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us at AET. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future!
Worst company ever dealt with, order took 12 weeks instead of the 2 weeks that it should of. Constantly lied to on a number of occasions that the cage was being painted but in actual fact when it turned up it had no paint on it. Rude staff that Connor sort any problems. When it did finally arrive it didn’t even fit
Hi Jordan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can appreciate your experience and delay with this order has been very inconvenient for you and for that I can only apologise on behalf of the company. Your order came to us during a very difficult time as the paint company were struggling for resources needed for the roll cage powder coating. This is not an isolated incident both inside or outside of the tuning world with Brexit and COVID having major implications on the import of goods from overseas. A prime example of this is the empty car showrooms. Car manufacturers are halting production as they cannot get certain components required to build new cars. The delivery of news cars is being pushed further and further back for many people across the UK. After speaking with my team, I have been made aware the team here were in constant contact with you regarding the delays, keeping you up to date on the situation through both phone calls and emails. A compensation package was also agreed for the inconvenience you have gone through with this order. I have also been made aware you requested the roll cage to be sent unpainted and that you were refunded the difference for the paint job. Our staff members have done all they can to both get this order out to you as soon as possible and keep you up to date with the situation. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to contact us through our Contact Us page.
After purchasing a VUDU short shifter for my 2019 fiesta ST what a difference this has made. Also i would like to thank AET for a prompt and reliable service.
Cracking product first class service totally recommend AET
Jonathan, thanks for leaving us a five-star review, we really appreciate it! Come back soon!
Website very easily navigated with vehicle options. Very prompt replies when you have a question. Good competitive pricing 👍🏻💯
Thanks for the great review, Alvin! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your smooth experience with our company.
Friendly amazing magnificent people and really helpful
Thanks for the great review, Richard! We really appreciate you sharing your experience and giving us a five-star rating. Come back soon.
Very helpful and fast delivery, one part was out of stock in the colour I choose but they got in touch with me and got it sorted very quickly. Will continue to buy from them 👍🏻
Thanks for the great review Paul! We're glad that you had a smooth experience with us. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future!
mk7 gen 3 golf r bought a autotech hpfp seized on the dyno at devil Developments and so had to pay for a standard hpfp to be put back in. Wasn't ideal unfortunately.
Thanks for taking the time out to share your experience with us Chris, we really appreiacte it!
Purchased a scorpion 3” decat…. Received a vudu one, now this wouldn’t have been an issue however having fitted said product and after a week or 2 of use the bolts holding the decat to the turbo had actually melted! And by the time I actually realised it was only held on by 1 bolt!! A £130 purchase nearly cost over 1k I know this is a review of the sump plug but I’d rather review the choccy bolts supplied 😅
Ordered a few things. Service was good and timing for shipping to Australia very good.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star rating review and great feedback. We look forward to you purchasing from us again in the future.
Looks great and good quality too. Fast shipping.
Great people and knowledge up there with the best. Communication is fantastic. Always a pleasure ordering from or visiting AET.
Thanks for leaving us a great review Shaun! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We can't wait to have you back.
Great service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Serious company for top performance products. 100% Recommended
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review Giuseppe!
Great products with quick delivery definitely recommend 👌 5 stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Thanks for the great review Daniel! Come back and see us soon!
AET Motorsport is rated 4.66 based on 813 reviews