AET Motorsport Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Click Here
"Excellent service. Very fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering more stuff from AET! Honestly amazing guys, and if you ever need help/advice, they are very helpful on their Facebook messenger."
"Very good service and product. I got et shipped to Denmark, and it arrived only 3 days after it has been dispatched. the package have been well wrapped"
"Lovely, quick and easy service, also great customer service, everyone happy to answer any questions I had and in a very professional and polite way!"
"Order my airtec cross over for mk8 fiesta 1.0 no hassle no messing a round great service from the team and thank you for the gifts 🕺🏻also I enjoyed my haribo 🤣"
"If you want a company with class I’d go with AET motorsport. Very helpful and reasonably priced products👍"
"excellent product with an even better price also very nice people will be back again soon."
"Top quality parts and service, only the best!"
"I recently purchased my first ever item (some Ford first st vudu car mats) for my boyfriends 20th, and he’s so pleased with them!! Very happy with the quality of product and the quality of the service that I received!"
"Fantastic build quality, fitted in ten minutes, feels better than standard as it’s slightly heavier and more positive as a result"
"Arrived really fast! Ordered it Saturday night and arrived by the Tuesday"
"Over priced postage fee!, box was damaged intercooler was scuffed and damaged, dpd had to remake and tape the box together due to such bad packaging the bloke who delivered it reaped the box and said that's how it turned up!,! fitting the intercooler the welds on the tabs was too big causing It not to fit properly and having to shave down plastic taps surrounding the intercooler, the delivery stated tracked and have still had no sort of confirmation of the being delivered or out for delivery it turned up last Thursday, 20 pound fee for bad packaging and tracked delivery that never worked,. would give buying from AET a pass next time and source from else where"
"Excellent customer support and products all for a good price :)"
"Bought a miltek non res race, came quicker than expected. Great service."
"I cannot recommend AET enough, excellent customer service, the lady on the phone was very polite, really helpfull and answered any questions i had, very professional. The products were spot on and the peron map was...well...something special. Ive had many maps on many cars and this one was quality. Thanks AET i shall return my custom for the stage 3 next time."
"I recently took my car to AET to have a number of upgrades done and the guys there couldnt have been more helpful and friendly. They continued working on my car late in the evening after AETs closing time to get the job finished. Couldnt reccomend them highly enough!"
"Quality item and Super fast delivery 5/5."
"Excellent service. I emailed before placing my order to ensure my items were in stock as I know the Milltek exhausts sell out fast. They had 1 of each of items left which they kindly put to one side until I got from work to place my order. Shipping was fast and arrived in good condition. Cannot fault the buying experience."
"Brilliant service and product thanks guys"
"Excellent product carnt fault is and works well on my fiesta mk7.5"
"Very fast good service"