AET Motorsport Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

S Smith
"Wouldn’t trust anyone else with my car. Excellent customer service and advice given"
R Dean
"Amazing service all ways helpful Speedy delivery of orders"
"Hi firstly all I’ve had is great communication form AET!! Customer service is EXCELLENT I have bought a number of there products and it’s been 1st class. For example I bought a pro alloy intercooler it arrived marked/damaged the very next day they brought me a new 1 to my WORK !!! Excellent guys at AET recommend to anyone keep up the good work guys see u soon"
"I think AET are great they have always helped me if I needed it, such as my service pack wasn’t delivered to the correct address and they sent me one out straight away! Despite everything going on in forums I will still be purchasing from this company!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"When have dealt with AET they have been awesome good service good delivery of goods and always good products keep up the good work ."
"3 fiestas later and no complaints! Both the office and workshop lads are all too and will go above and beyond to help you when you need it...wouldn’t go anywhere else. Top work lads!"
"I received a few products which were really good quality and it was delivered quick and was also hassle free. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking at applying modifications onto their car."
"Great team of people who are more than happy to help, they looked after me and my car, would recommend to anyone to go here..."
"Great experience, great delivery time and customer support 👍🏽"
"Can’t even send a oil filter to the correct address"
"Ive ordered multiple things from AET and have been 10/10 everytime. Received packages in less than a week each time which is impressive as im in Brisbane Australia!!!! 😉"
"Amazing service all ways helpful Speedy delivery of orders"
"Amazing stuff at aet and super fast postage"
"Great quick service! Very helpful support team, would highly recommend to other people!"
"Outstanding service will recommend to many others"
"Bought a few things from AET; decals, Peron stage 1+ and also had my car serviced here! No better feeling than having confidence in a company that’s in possession of your vehicle, which has been created with their extensive knowledge every time I have been. Would strongly recommend them, even living in Manchester it’s always been worth the drive for me as I know I can trust the workmanship and quality of product and will continue to use them!"
"Staff very helpful and when order was places the delivery time and postage cost was brilliant The product was top quality"
"The guys at AET are great! I had them put Peron Stage 2 pro on my (map wise) stock car and completely transformed it! I’ve purchased many things from them and always have received top quality customer service and really fast delivery! Any future purchases to my car will be with them!"
"The best in the biz!"
"very fast delivery and good prices."
"Good selection of items and quick postage. Great to deal with."
AET Motorsport is rated 4.80 based on 90 reviews