AET Motorsport Reviews

Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Grate to deal with Top quality products Good prices Fast delivery A+++ 👍🚗💨
brilliant service really helpful and quick quality products will be buying from them again
Fast Delivery to The Netherlands!! Nice and good stuff!
Very good service and very knowledgeable, made it very easy to order also. Highly recommend
Not yet had the tune fitted but customer service has been brilliant so far look forward to having the work done
Very good service, product was delivered quickly and support was very helpful
Great service as always, cheers!
Very good. One thing u may want to look into is that I was looking at some lowering springs for my car and 2 different types (which would have been similar size packages I’d imagine) different in shipping by a lot. One was 50 pound for international shipping, and the other 100.
Great customer service, couldn't do enough to help and always in contact with updates on my order.
Great, quick delivery
Good company but received my rs slam panel and had a crack in it mainly probably due to delivery company but i sent an email last week and had no reply to me at all, had to make my own fix to repair the plastic just because of nothing back, but things like this happen But hey ho.
Great purchase experience, and very happy with the quality and results of my purchases. Would highly recommend
How can I know when my order will arrive?
Fast delivery
Brilliant service fast delivery
Quality product very good customer service
Ordered and induction kit and paid £20 for tracked delivery and insurance. I recieved no notification from AET or DPD about the progress of my order and had to call up twice to enquire about it. The first time I was told someone would get back to me and never did. the second time I was told that it had been delivered without my knowing about it. which was really disheartening.
Amazing Service always willing to help you out when needed and always looking after the customer
Ordered a few times from here now and can’t complain, customer service is top notch and usually get my parcel upto 3 working days maximum or less
Sent me the incorrect part and there product knowledge was terrible. Also left my details 3 times and never got a call back.
AET Motorsport is rated 4.75 based on 368 reviews