AET Motorsport Reviews

Lewis Newton
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 31st October 2019
Robert Wawrzinek
More Photos & Videos
I haven’t recieived my parcel
Had some trouble with my order, could be due to miscommunication with delivery and the current situation in the uk (covid19) that aside, delivery was prompt and would recommend!
Always supply everything I need with a fast delivery and all the team are very helpful
Nick was great to deal with throughout the transaction, a little miscommunication regarding a delivery from another supplier was quickly rectified by a phone call to me.

Great work from the AET motorsport team during these strict Covid-19 Lockdown rules.

Will order again.
Great service and communication, will definitely be buying more parts for my ST from AET
Great service and a really quick delivery. Would definitely use again.
I’ve only really started my journey down the road of modifications but I can say you guys do provide speedy delivery’s but will be coming to you guys soon for exhausts and remaps
Absolutely brilliant delivery time and top quality service + products are a very high standard
Won’t send me them item I paid for because of a bad review
Ye brilliant manage still get parts out always pleasure deal with nick
The team at AET Motorsport deliver great customer service and and the best quality car parts! Highly recommend these guys to anyone that’s looking for some upgrades have a wide range of parts decals merch! Definitely will be shopping with them again!
Fantastic customer Service keeped me informed ever stop of the way by phone would 100% recommend AET motorsport to anybody
Great service and great communication from AET especially during this pandemic, I previously wrote a bad review about a purchase of an exhaust and splitter but there was miscommunication between the finance company and myself so I apoligise as I’ve had great experiences every time so I would highly recommend this company thanks again and apologies for the review on the finance company not AET you guys rock
I purchased a actuator for my focus rs and quickly realised it wasn’t the correct psi one I’d ordered, a quick message and they pointed me in the right direction of the correct spring I needed to purchase to make it correct, easy transaction and very knowledgable about there products, would highly recommend.
Thanks guys for staying open during this awful time and supplying us with our car needs. speedy delivery too. keep up the good work.

cheers,jay
Quick delivery and excellent service!!
Great service. Great advice and prompt delivery during the COVID 19 lockdown

Cheers guys

Chris Mac
Every time I order something it's always here on time and always helpful when asking questions
Very fast shipping to France, only 48 hours.
Good communication about stock, help and technical questions.
All is ok for me.
Very quick delivery and perfect product
AET Motorsport is rated 4.75 based on 467 reviews