AET Motorsport Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

"Excellent service quick delivery top quality products"
"Would avoid. I needed my order asap for a track day, I emailed a few days after I ordered Online and was told it has been dispatched. I then received an email telling me it would be delivered tomorrow, I made sure someone was in to collect it, no parcel arrived, I waited a couple of days, when I contacted aet I was told they were still waiting for an item to come into stock. When I first contacted aet there was enough time for me to order from somewhere else if they didn't have an item in stock, instead now I am left with no time to re order"
"Grate service and arrived fasted"
"Made and order to Denmark and got my goods within a week. Never tried so good customer experiance!"
"Top quality products delivered very timely even to the US. Could not be more pleased with any of my orders. Customer service has also.proven they are there for you."
"Thank you for the next news letters. I have received important information."
"Great customer service and back up support with very good communication on delivery status on items ordered. I've used AET a few times and now wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Communication wasn’t the best but delivery was fast for outer state"
"Very please with my airtec induction kit product well packaged and well made"
"Helpful and reliable and easily the best, next to no waiting time on delivery’s and a good range of products and super supportive"
"Ordered from AET many times now they guys have always been really helpful with any question and always been super quick with the delivery and if there have been any issues they got it sorted right away with no hesitation. There products are always high quality stuff never been disappointing with my orders would highly recommend aet to anyone that's wants great parts for good prices."
"Product are good, most products always in stock, only issue I’ve had is with dpd just kinda dropping the ball."
"Very fast shipping, even to Holland and very easy payment."
"I bought a stage 1 remapping, induction kit and vudu pedal for my fiesta 1ltr online, very easy to use website and i got it booked in reasonably quick to be fitted. Once I got there there was a comfy sitting area whilst waiting for it to be fitted which was ideal as my child care had fallen through so having somewhere to chill was great. The remapping took awhile due to my own fault, I hadn’t thought about the quality of fuel I’d put in my car so the guys wouldn’t let me drive away until they were satisfied with the readings, they very dedicated and wanted to make sure I was getting my money’s worth. The guys were very friendly and kept me up to date throughout the process, top notch customer service. I’ll be recommending AET in future and returning myself."
"Very happy with the communication, dispatch time and quality of the goods."
"Costumer service was there and answered all questions I had before and after purchase and the order was shipped quickly. Great as usual!"
"Very pleased with my purchase at AET. As I'm based in the Netherlands the delivery was relatively fast. The PERON Stage 1+ map is amazing. Great amount of torque, which creates a very powerful midrange. Contact with AET is good too, with quick responses. The option to receive updates through facebook messenger is a nice touch. Will definetely be buying parts here again."
"Nick and the lads down at AET are the best in the business. The knowledge and skills that they all have seems to surprise me more and more every time. Couldn't thank them enough for providing me with the mods for my car and i'm glad I chose them over any other tuning house."
"Ordering was very easy, any questions I had about my order were answered very quickly will be using aet again"
"Great customer service and care! Can’t thank them enough! Ordered my parts on bank holiday Monday and they came on the Wednesday would recommend and will definitely use again!"
AET Motorsport is rated 4.74 based on 231 reviews