AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Ordered a few bits for the wife's fiesta and AET were very efficient unlike some of the Ford "Specialists" out there! Also the the quality of their Vudu stuff is exceptional so credit to the guy involved in sourcing and manufacturing :-)
Very fast delivery and exceptional customer service, I sent an email following my purchase and a member of staff replied promptly and updated the advert to help others in the future.
Good products but already lost my vudu sunstrip and front splitter 😂
Im happy with aet motorsport, just not the fastest communication I know it's a difficult period... Good conversation with Nick Cook !
Easy to deal with
To further my previous review. Just received the new part. They sent exactly the same part they did to begin with. And it was damaged. Not sure what kinda company they’re running but judging off their social and youtube it’s full of 15 year olds so this doesn’t actually surprise me. Avoid at all costs
Hi Alex, I do apologise for the delay and lack of communication. It’s been an extremely difficult time for the company over the past few months but with the lockdown easing we’re slowly getting staff back into the office. We’ve also hired a new customer service team member who started last Monday to purely concentrate on customer enquiries to get our customer service up to the standard it was prior to the government lockdown. I've spoken to you on email earlier today but just to confirm your order will be getting collected tomorrow and once it lands with us we can sort out the refund.
Wrong part advertised. Wrong part received. No support for several weeks. Lesson learned.
Hi Marcel, I've dropped you an email if you want to get back to me and discuss your issue so I can get this sorted for you. Many Thanks
Disgusting
Hi Lee, I can see your order was delivered within three days of you ordering with us, I've dropped you an email if you want to get back to me and discuss your issue on there. Many Thanks
I’ve always been told told if you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say anything .
No communication from the refund service at all
Hi Josh, I've just dropped you an email so we can get this sorted for you ASAP. I do apologise for the delay and lack of communication. It’s been an extremely difficult time for the company over the past few months but with the lockdown easing we’re slowly getting staff back into the office. We’ve also hired a new customer service team member who started last Monday to purely concentrate on customer enquiries to get our customer service up to the standard it was prior to the government lockdown. Please get back to me on email so we can sort this ASAP.
Will always use aet. Great company and have done wonders for my car
The delivery was very quick & we'll packaged. The quality of the t shirt was much better than I expected, well happy 😁
Amazing service will be using for every car I own very easy to arrange a booking and speedy service
Fantastic company to deal with, ive punched a car and loads of parts Keep up the good work Andrew Peacock
I’ve owned 2 mk7 Firsta st180, both looked after by AET both of them where stage 2 and stage 2 Pro! there customer service is second to none and also give great advice.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Awesome service! Fast delivery and great communication.
Customer service is second to none
I Have always had just the best experience with AET. From great customer support to fast deliveries and high quality products. Can’t recommend enough!
Tried quoting me £400 for an oil leak when my local garage quoted less than half
Fast and efficient