AET Motorsport Reviews

Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Excellent Service fast deliveryHighly recommended
I would have given an excellent review if you had sent the "dead pedal" we have ordered and paid for, for my Son for Christmas..... which still hasn't turned up.
I would have expected you to contact me to explain or at least refunded the money we have paid.
Order and payment for 5 products was concluded more than 25 days ago, my order has not been shipped yet, my emails have been unanswered. At the moment it feels more like a scam than an online purchase. Extremely dissatisfied .
Great friendly service, brilliant product’s will most definitely use again.
Excellent service, part was out of stock so they supplied another brand that was better quality and cost more than the original order. Would recommend
Quick and easy great products
Everything went well with my order. Some delay with answering questions via email but that is understandable due Covid-19
I have not received my order yet. I made it in December 12 2020. Today 11.01.2021 I still waiting for it.
Update. AET Team has contacted me and apologize for the inconveniences. There were an error with the shipment and today 12.01.2021 will be corrected.
Great place to buy stuff. Delivered to Finland in less than 1 week even with restrictions
Excellent customer service, ordered it and was ready to pick up 1 hour later
Service was very good. However £15 for 2 week delivery is very expensive. Also when I emailed and asked where my package was I was told it would be with me within the next week, it was delivered sooner than that which was very good but I was told the wrong information.
Fantastic - we purchase a lot through AET and they have never let us down. The products and support are second to none and considering we are one of the most popular modified vehicle specialists in the country, we've tried and tested a lot of other companies. Highly recommend to everyone. Havant Car Company
Would of been 5 out of 5 as the delivery was very quick but didn’t receive all my products but after a few emails that was resolved and the other product was sent with a free shirt as an apology.
Good service although a long wait for delivery, although this may have been covid related. Happy with the end product
Top and fast services.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to AET TEAM.
Very fast delivery and quality product!
The product is fabulous, had a slight delivery issue but Ashleigh sorted it out, she is a real superstar and a great credit to your business. I would highly recommend AET as the issue I had was out with their control.
Such a fast service with no hickups.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Every purchase has been A+, good communication throughout and fast delivery.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 22nd December 2020