Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

BOURNE HOUSE, 475, GODSTONE ROAD, WHYTELEAFE

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
The required aerial was for my mother’s house which is about 200 miles from my own, this company made it very easy for me to arrange and manage the installation at long distance. Steve turned up promptly and completed the job quickly and efficiently, having identified the optimum location for the external aerial. He was polite and dealt with my 96 year old Mum politely and respectfully. There was one small glitch which was not discovered until much later in the day of the installation, but which Steve returned first thing the following day and corrected within minutes. Great work, great communications between the company and me throughout and I would recommend them to anyone in need of their services in the future.
Booked twice, installer never showed up, no phone call to say they couldn't make it. This was two Saturdays in a row so couldn't go farther than 40 min from my house. Very frustrating and when I complained was told they could not guarantee that the installer would turn up when booked which defies logic of a booking system. Shambles!
Arron was our engineer and he went that extra mile to suggest different ways of running the cable, so that it was hidden on the outside of our house. He did a good job and he didn't cause any mess. I would NOT have a problem suggesting Aerial Force to fit an aerial or a satellite disk or both
Nothing is free - They don't even quote for free and they refuse to quote over the phone. They say the only way they'll quote is if they come and see the problem for themselves. When I accepted this, they do come quickly, but when he told me I didn't actually need a new aerial, I was told I'd need to pay a charge of £69 + VAT. You get absolutely no indication of the cost before the work is done - only after he's done it. Absolute con artists.
This company are scammers. They do have a £60 call out charge and the prices are ridiculous. £250 to fit an aerial in a loft. No cables just the aerial! get a price from anywhere else before ringing this company. Definitely dont let them in your house.
Excellent service. We were exceptionally happy with Paul’s work and the pride he takes in his work
I used aerialforce for a TV mounting a 55inch tv on a plaster wall. Provided my own mount as the tv had a special no gap mount. Ash in the Wolverhampton area came in and did the job perfectly. Would recommend.
Engineer did well to avoid discussing cost with us when he came to provide the 'free quote'. He cracked on with the job and we assumed cost was not materially different to the guide price quoted to us over the phone. In addition to the wall mount, engineer hid cable for us by drilling a hold through a 3 inch mantelpiece and stapled the cable to the underside. AFTER completing the job, he then quoted us a cost 130% more than the guided price. After our initial surprise, he told us they could reduce it to 80% more than the guided price. With engineer in the house demanding payment on the spot, we paid him and signed the receipt. After the event discussions with the company's own sales team and rival firms confirmed we had been massively over-charged. When we complained and asked the company to compensate us, they told us we had signed an agreement in advance of work and therefore it was all agreed. THIS WAS A COMPLETE LIE. The engineer had asked us to sign the final receipt i n two different spots- thereby sneakily making us sign a job agreement after the fact. We were admittedly naïve, but the opportunism and then dishonesty employed to completely rip us off was remarkable. To be fair, the engineer did a neat job, but if you are to employ this company make sure you have the cost written in stone before any work is started.
I made a telephone enquiry at 10.30am and within 3 hours, the engineer had visited, given a variety of options, provided a reasonable quote and completed the work following my authorisation. Big shout out to John who used his expertise to advise me on the best possible options and complete the work quickly and to a high standard. John was also a very polite and courteous individual. Would recommend this company to anyone who wants quick, well priced and efficient service.
This is a very late review - sorry! Great initial customer service and booking. Chris, the engineer came out (last June!) and immediately saw the problem we had with our dish - trees were blocking line of sight! So he went away to get some equipment, was back a few hours later, up on our roof and had relocated the dish securely to the chimney stack. Satellite picture has been perfect ever since - even in the wind and rain! Chris was knowledgeable, friendly and professional, and most proficient, working quickly to get the job done. Well worth the reasonable fee. Thank you so much!
Paid for tv mounting and they did an excellent job, provided me with perfect advise on we’re to mount the television and the type of mount to use. Great price and the arrived same day of call
Wonderful service by Omar today thank you
Had problems with my aerial called Aerialforce they sent Jamie to us first class would recommend to everyone Top of my list if I need them again
We had an aerial fitted in the loft and the tv connected up to the existing point in our new build house. After the visit, the same evening I turned on my tv and I noticed a scratch on the screen that was not there prior to the visit. We raised this with aerial force who weren’t interested at all and advised their engineer refuted the claims of damage and therefore it would be taken no further. Absolutely disgusted with the attitude of the complaints manager. How on earth can we prove this damage was not there before the visit? Cowboys
Very disappointed with the outcome of the work done. I called 4 times to raise my concerns & was told each time I would be called back by a manager. Only on the 4th call was I told I had to raise the complaint in writing. Despite not physically checking the work before the Engineer left to confirm I was satisfied and there being no evidence that the boosters & splitter fitted being superior to the ones I already had, I was informed that I had signed their disclaimer therefore effectively it wasn't their problem anymore. despite spending over a week trying to raise my concerns and 2 days exchanging emails with the customer service team, I was finally advised my only option was a right to cancel meaning the engineer would come and remove any devices fitted but would be charged for this, resulting in an £80 refund from a £297 charge and sub-standard outcome. The cost charged was in no way appropriate to the outcome which is I have 2 tvs with a pixelated image Customer satisfaction is only their top priority (their words) until you sign the disclaimer, after which they frankly don't care
Avoid this company. I dont usually write a bad review but i have to here. My daughters ariel had fallen off the chimney and i phoned them and they told me it was £75. The engineer came round and told her it would be £300. I wish she had phoned me i would have told her no . He said the £75 was the call out charge and diagnostic. She needed a new ariel and wire so that cost £225 so £300 in total. So dont get these if you are a single mother with 2 young children as you will need to go without food for a few weeks
Avoid this company at all costs, they cancel appointments at the last time possible with very limited excuses, I should of taken notice of the reviews on here. Do not ask these people to install anything.
Steven came installed a new aerial on the roof even found new channels (must've been pretty bad before) He was a perfect gentleman, very friendly and professional. Definitely recommend!
⛔Avoid⛔ Had man from Aerialforce to my home to quote, and potentially do job, for an aerial socket to be put in. The man said both my aerials ( 1 in loft, 1 on roof) were not going to work and that I would need a new aerial. I questioned this as my neighbours use their in loft aerial with no problems. He then huffed behind his mask and said "I've got 30 yrs experience....." in an aggressive tone. I told him to leave. Since checked both aerials and they are both good. Disgusting.
John Came to my flat and fitted a 55" television to the wall, and also supplied the mount. Really great service, and John was in all correct PPE and called 30 mins before arriving to confirm timing. Absolutely brilliant service, would highly recommend. Thank you
Aerialforce is rated 4.08 based on 2,672 reviews