Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Good advice and friendly engineer."
"Really quick and efficient service. I had been waiting almost a week for another co. to even get back to me. So thanks very much for the on day service."
"Very good service, engineer very helpful, was a little expensive for what I had done, maybe that's just me"
"I contacted Arielforce to remove 3 aerials one of which was just hanging by a thread. The call centre was efficient and helpful and they attended that afternoon to remove them. Job done without any aggravation."
"Really pleased with the service. Our engineer was really knowledgeable and made sure he gave us plenty of time to ensure everything was set up correctly and ready for the Sky engineer. Thank you"
"Same day service provided a neat installation that exactly met my requirements. The engineer was polite and knowledgeable. Overall very satisfied."
"Ricky St John was brilliant. He arrived on time and my pixlelating TV disappeared quickly. New aerial changed New anchor to the chimney done New cabling connector changed The signal strength went through the roof. All channels under freeview now available... Thanks Ricky..."
"I contacted Arielforce by email. They were very prompt in getting back to me to book an engineer to call to give an estimate. The engineer arrived promptly, explained what I needed and took time to explain the details. I was very impressed and pleased with service. I would have given 5 stars but they were let down by the lady who called to remind me of the appointment. I found her message rude and clipped and did not match the rest of my experience with Arielforce."
"Did not turn on the day when needed most but once they were onsite, fantastic job. Professional"
"The guy turned up gave a quote which was a fair price installed on the same day happy with the service given . Many thanks"
"your technician Wayne very efficient and experienced persons, lovely to talk to . The only regret is that the Amplifier was quiet expensive, these days money is in short supply. So to pay such high price was not pleasurable."
"The person who came to sort out my TV did a good job and everything is now working. However I had to chase office the couple of times as it did not look like anyone was coming within the confirmed timeframe."
"Fast response when telephoned."
"Once the engineer arrived he provided a great service. The call center is a bit annoying as they kept trying to push the job forward from the arranged date"
"Engineer was extremely pleasant, efficient and helpful."
"Polite and efficient service came on same day as phoned and on time Marc b very helpful"
"Very quick and tidy."
"Worked quickly to find the problem and fix it. Friendly staff."
"Good advice, good service, adaptable, job done efficiently by Mark B."
Aerialforce is rated 4.39 based on 870 reviews