Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Very good service and communication.
Engineer Danny was polite and efficient, and completed the job quickly. Work is guaranteed for a year. Would have given 5 stars but the cost was higher than anticipated. You might like to get a better idea of the potential cost beforehand.
Quick and efficient
The engrg (Ricky St.James) was helpful and explained well. With some complication in the installation he was able to fix the problem professionally.
The engrg (RickySt.John) was helpful. He knew the problem straightaway and explained well and was able to carry out the installation on the one visit. But then it got a bit complicated but he was very efficient and finished off the installation professionally.
Valued an engineer being able to come out the next day and the clear (if expensive) pricing structure.
Excellent service. Diagnosed the problem and resolved it quickly and efficiently with an easy to understand explanation
Had quick response and the engineer was very polite and helpful .
Nice chap, done the job and helpful
Good service. Didn't recieve a half hour call before engineer attended. Apart from that all good.
Very pleased with way the fitter came got on with his job. He was very sociable, very efficient. Any mess created was cleaned up. His experience showed through.
Reasonably priced and job completed quickly and with minimum fuss. Andy my engineer was great.
Good advice and friendly engineer.
Really quick and efficient service. I had been waiting almost a week for another co. to even get back to me. So thanks very much for the on day service.
Very good service, engineer very helpful, was a little expensive for what I had done, maybe that's just me
I contacted Arielforce to remove 3 aerials one of which was just hanging by a thread. The call centre was efficient and helpful and they attended that afternoon to remove them. Job done without any aggravation.
Really pleased with the service. Our engineer was really knowledgeable and made sure he gave us plenty of time to ensure everything was set up correctly and ready for the Sky engineer. Thank you
Same day service provided a neat installation that exactly met my requirements. The engineer was polite and knowledgeable. Overall very satisfied.
Ricky St John was brilliant. He arrived on time and my pixlelating TV disappeared quickly. New aerial changed New anchor to the chimney done New cabling connector changed The signal strength went through the roof. All channels under freeview now available... Thanks Ricky...
I contacted Arielforce by email. They were very prompt in getting back to me to book an engineer to call to give an estimate. The engineer arrived promptly, explained what I needed and took time to explain the details. I was very impressed and pleased with service. I would have given 5 stars but they were let down by the lady who called to remind me of the appointment. I found her message rude and clipped and did not match the rest of my experience with Arielforce.
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 1,005 reviews