Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

BOURNE HOUSE, 475, GODSTONE ROAD, WHYTELEAFE

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Had Omar and Yasmin (assisting) instal a flat screen TV and soundbar. Totally fine. Really nice engineers. Very clear explanations on how the costs shook out. On time. Covid-19 safe. It was all totally fine and Omar was great. Really peculiar when you read the reviews on here. I had a good experience but not diminishing those who did not.
Efficient, polite and quick. The price was a little more than I expected but as they came the next day, Saturday, I thought it fair.
Called to book an engineer Monday afternoon and he came out early Tuesday morning. Polite efficient engineer who provided options to solve our problem. Slightly more expensive than we would have liked but a speedy resolution to the issue.
Mitchell are engineer did a great job very helpful cost us 260 pounds a bit more than I was quoted they need to be clearer on the phone all in all a good job by the engineer
Could not give 5 star due to having appointment cancelled twice by company. When the engineer arrived, from the check of existing aerial as to the problem and explaining what was required to installing new aerial and checking to make sure the everything was working the engineer was professional and had great people skills. Could not fault the service
Thank you to Mitchell for fixing our Sky dish. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I was booked in for 23/02/21 between 8am and 1pm. Got a phone call at 1pm to say Mitchell had just finished a job and was on his way. On booking, on the phone today and from Mitchell, costs etc all explained. Payment on completion, paperwork completed and copy to myself. Also receipt emailed. Fab service
Ricky st j came and quoted to put a wall mount for tv - all done neatly on his next visit - happy with result
Awful customer service
Appointment was booked waited in nobody appeared
Rang them back to be told engineer was ill and I would have to make another appointment
When I asked why they hadn't rang to let me know they said she'd only just found out and my appointment was already cancelled then put the phone down
Disgusting service do not use
Cost me £180 to install an aerial on the outside of my ground floor flat. This included a booster for a better signal. Engineer left was competent and efficient. This took place several months ago but I am only now reviewing the service so I feel I can speak confidently about the service.
Done a great job. Very tidy.
Came on the day as booked. Good engineer and thorough in his signal reception assessment. Although the agreed price to install an aerial was made; it was only on payment I was advised the quote was exclusive of VAT. You don't sell products to the Public without stating 'plus VAT! That was the disappointing part of the whole event. I know it's all part of some companies sales technique but it left a sour taste and I will look elsewhere in the future.
Great service. Quick, speedy & professional.
Engineer was great, customer service also good - reading some reviews about poor comms, which they must have addressed because they were extremely communicative with me from quote to completion of work.
The engineer Darren G is very thorough leaves no stone unturned when diagnosing a problem. Very pleased with his attention to detail and work ethic. Will call on him again without hesitation if I need this type of service.
Fast response to contacting them
Did not arrive on agreed date, notified late and had to wait 2 more days. Engineers polite, explained what was needed and stated price. Although very expensive we decided to accept as more delay was not wanted. Did the job quickly, tidily explained the guarantee and left after payment. Would recommend subject to comparing prices and reviews.
Took 3 days for engineer to arrive(not his fault)but when he was here he was 1st class.
Very good prompt service .Tested and fixed problem in less than 1 hr
Could help straight away and an engineer called late the same afternoon
The engineer was informed and helpful.
He gave us a quote there and then but we have decided to leave it until the New Year.
Aerialforce is rated 4.09 based on 2,655 reviews