Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really great service! Got appt same day and engineer diagnosed problem (LNB/alignment/overgrown tree) very quickly. The job turned out to be far from straightforward but he carried all the parts needed in the van, which included a complete new bracketing system and the no-longer current style of LNB to suit my dish. He was with us for a couple of hours and worked flat-out to get everything sorted.
It wasn't cheap and I'm aware that if I'd had the time I could have got the job done for a lot less but I wanted it fixed quickly without hassle and that's what I got...so very happy with the service/cost and specially the engineer (Omar) who was not only very competent and knowledgeable but an altogether good guy too! :-)
Called in morning, Paul came in afternoon. Removed dangerously unattached old aerial. Job well done. Only concern was the roof tiles moved to give ladder access, hope replaced correctly....
Very Fast & Very efficient service, Our engineer Gareth was polite & friendly and although there was some back and forth regarding the price we agreed the price amicably and Gareth got on doing the job..

Quite impressive 4 stars
After the initial enquiry form I heard back within 15 mins. An aerial engineer was able to come out that same day. Although we were in the 12 week isolation, Richard maintained the distance between us and acted with professionalism and sympathy to the situation. He worked outside the house and in the loft and left the husband with a fully working TV with 14 extra channels to what he had before. I now have a Happy Husband for the remainder of time ahead in this isolation time and a perfect Picture on all Tv's. THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF THE ESSENTIAL SERVICES
Thank you for your very swift and efficient service on Monday.
Great service from engineer good clean worker on down side felt it was pricey
Quick response to enquiry. Work carried out on same day. Tidy job. Pleasant engineer.
Sky satellite got damaged in the wind and turned up next day to sort it. Polite, up front with costs, and was a quick job to swap over old for new. Really pleased with the quick service!
Prompt service as I'd been let down by another company
Excellent service. Keep you well Informed about appointment and arrival time. Lee came and replaced our broken aerial during terrible weather conditions. Polite and helpful. I had no idea how much it would be so cant say if price was reasonable or not. Just happy to get it sorted quickly.
Minor job executed satisfactorily. Danny was punctual, polite, clean and informative
A few issues with having to rearrange twice but once here very professional and quick.
Slightly expensive
I had to telephone to enquire if our engineer was still scheduled to see us. He did an excellent job but I was slightly disappointed that he didn't remove the redundant cable from the old ariel. Other than that, very pleased.
Fixed my aerial that had been ripped off by Storm Ciara within two days.
Prompt efficient service. No complaints. Made sure all was working well and checked for any property damage after attending to storm damaged aerial.
Paul knew exactly what to do
Sorted the problem without Gus a
I had a busted aerial and John fixed it up!
Very knowledgable and open about my needs. Gave me information relative to my needs and not necessarily trying to tell me I needed to buy this or that from his company
Aerialforce is rated 4.31 based on 1,686 reviews