Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ,,, BOOKED EM TWICE TO COME GIVE US A PRICE / FIT US A TV AERIAL AND TWICE THEYVE LET US DOWN AFTER STAYING IN BOTH DAYS , HES ON HIS WAY , HES STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HES BROKEN DOWN,, WHICH WAS IT , MAY BE ALL THREE LOL,, LADY ON FONE WAS RUDE AND MAY HAVE WELL TOLD ME TO F436 OFF,, STAY CLEAR , READ THE SO CALLED COMPAMYS HISTORY AND STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL GUY WHO WILL TURN UP AND BE HAPPY TO GET A WAGE .. STAY CLEAR .COM"
"I called to get an engineer to look at a problem I’m having with a TV aerial and was pleasantly surprised when they said they could come the same afternoon. It wasn’t urgent but why not! I came home from work and an hour or so later got a voicemail saying they’d called, I hadn’t picked up and the appointment was cancelled. Not impressed."
"Poor service , obviously Scottish customers do not count , let down 3 days on the trott !"
"There is a call out charge of £70 Don’t be fooled that it is a free estimate it is not. They claim the charges is for a system check. Not so. My check involved disconnecting the aerial to find water. End of check. 5 seconds. £70 thank you Also rubbish not removed. I had to drive to my council dump"
"Arrival between 8.00am & 12.00pm didn't happen, was told they would be there in the afternoon, I called several times to hear they were running behind still, finally at 5.30pm I called again when they said "Oh didn't you get the message? He's not coming today" So I waited all day & no show. I booked again for next day hoping they'd redeem themselves, between 11.00am & 6.00pm I was told, around 12.00 he showed up & it cost me 58.80 Inc VAT to return TV to different ariel!"
"Very poor engineer said he was returning to finish the job Not seen him on Tuesday Very poor value at £250 Not happy at all don’t recommend to anyone Company not customer focussed at all onlywant money for nothing"
"Did not work at all no reception !"
"Although the engineer who attended us was competent, the overall service was extremely poor. We paid £60 for a 2 minute diagnosis that the aerial was no good with the promise that someone would get back to us with a solution of replacement. Still waiting to hear... since 31st July 2018."
"Sub standard work. Left all their rubbish in my father's front garden who now has to pay to get it removed. Very unhelpful when I contacted them. Also overpriced. Plenty of other Aerial company's I suggest you use one those. Avoid at all costs"
"I contacted aerialforce on the 24th July and was told a technician would be with me before 6pm. At 6pm I still hadn’t seen any technician and when I contacted aerial force online via their chat system as soon as it turned 6pm they cut me off. I then rang and got cut off. I called again and after they took my details they said they would get back to me. 30mins later and still no response. I would go elsewhere as I don’t rate this company one bit. I would give them a zero rating if possible."
"Absolute waste of time contacting this company. I booked an appointment ONE WEEK in advance for a supply and fit of a new aerial. On the day of the appointment I waited in all day as I was told someone would be out between 12 and 6. At 5.55pm still hadn’t heard from anyone so I contacted them myself to be told no one would be coming as the engineer was held up on a job. Would they have ever let me know this had I not contacted them? I doubt it. Whilst on the phone a reluctantly agreed to have someone come out the next day. This time the engineer did arrive in the quoted time thankfully. When he did arrive he simply walked up my stairs, didn’t look at ANY of my Aerial points or ask where they were. I had informed him that they were all connected and ready to go in the loft they just simply needed to be attached to the aerial. He did not go in the loft to look at the cables or anything of that description. He just said it would be £350 as we needed an amplifier- I already explained we didn’t, all we needed was a cable but he still didn’t investigate. He then went outside to his van taking about 15 minutes to write down the quote. I told him that I was not willing to pay that price. The next day I had a local alternative company come out who actually went into my loft and saw the amplifier and fitted the new aerial for £105. It was so clear the engineer couldn’t be bothered to carry out the job and I think this is why he quoted us so high. Poor customer service, very expensive and not reliable. Do not use."
"The engineer was very pleasant and he did come out on the day of booking but the after sales service is disgusting.. The engineer asked Leona to send the invoice to me, whilst just given the card payment but nothing has been sent to me at all. I have chased this with the staff and she said that Leona is sending it again but still nothing. Also Demi said that a 10% discount will be taken off but that didn't happen either...... Asked for a supervisor to contact me but nothing from them either.. Bad after sales, won't be recommending them to anyone."
"Absolute rubbish. Let down on 3 booked appointments and then they lied and said they had tried to contact me. No missed calls on my mobile and no messages on Landline. I do not believe they have any engineers in my area."
"Aerial connected on Monday. Engineer went & it stopped working. After at least 5 phone calls a day & waiting in. Sorted Friday pm. No sky remote offered which i was told should have been, so i would like one sent to me. Still awaiting a response?"
"I phoned the office who said an engineer would come out the same day and fix the problem for £49.99. He turned up as promised and was shown the problem by the Estate manager. He checked the signal at the aerial and at the booster. He replaced the cable from the aerial to the booster, then said the aerial needed replacing which was not the case as all other TVs in the house were working except one. He did not fix the problem and would not leave until over £200 was paid. He wanted more but the Estate manager refused."
"Company called out after property refurb to fit new aerial, they quote online, then turn up and quote a much higher price. I paid as it was convenient but really expensive. 4 weeks later the tenants move in and find the aerial isn't working and call out a company not knowing the aerial is new. they happen to call the same company. they come out and the engineer says who ever fitted it did so incorrectly and charged for a booster which wasn't needed and was turned down low!!!!! what makes it even worse is they damage the sky dish for next doors house. after complaining on the phone and asking for a refund of the second charge im told its illiegal for them to give a refund without a written complaint!!!!!! after several emails and phone calls i get told i will receive 150 pounds compensation which was accepted. it never arrived. then rung again and got told by the same person that it was never agreed!!!! then its agreed again and i only receive 65 pounds!!!! (of which the diagnosis of their mistake was 65 pounds plus vat!!!) so they still profit from a terrible job. absolutely disgusting company. please listen to this review and do not use them ever. this is not the way to run a company. mistakes are fine, they happen but the customer service and fact you feel ripped off by them is wrong. between myself and the tenant we paid over 500 pounds. (tenant had an extra cable installed from the booster to new tv.) i paid for the aerial which was around 300 pounds."
"I called and was told that an engineer would come out the next day. When I called on the day to say nobody had been I was told that the woman I had spoken to failed to log the details . I rebooked for the following day and was offered 20% discount. I called at 13.00 to confirm the appointment from between 12 noon and 4.00 and again at 4.00 to be told that it would be between 13.00 and 18.00. At 17.30 they called to say that they were sorry that the engineer would not be out. Twice I have asked to speak to the supervisor and been told that they were not at their desk. I left my details for them to call me but nobody has returned my call. They did not know the difference between "you" and U when I gave my post code. Not ver efficient or helpful!"
"This is possibly the worst service I have received from any company providing any type of service. I booked an appointment for a second TV aerial connection to be made from my first. The first appointment was missed, but rescheduled for the next day and came and all seemed fine. In the process my original service was disconnected. I thought this would be a simple mistake to fix and phoned to get an engineer to return. The next three appointments were missed, only calling to notify me once (at the end of the operating hours for the day). I called twice and asked to speak to a supervisor. Both times I was told that one would call, but this never happened. I eventually called again today and received a call back. I asked he supervisor to refund the payment or what he would do to compensate the lack of service for ten days. I was told that nothing would be done on that front but that an engineer could be sent in two days. When I said that I would prefer to leave it to my credit card company to resolve, I was called back very quickly. The representative seemed more agitated but quite experienced in this situation and wanted to establish that I was refusing an engineer as opposed allowing them to resolve the issue. Overall, an awful customer experience and no service to show at the end of it."
"Paul the manager is extremely rude, either needs sacked or re-trained. He is a perfect ex ample of how not to provide customer service. The umbrella of the company is disorganised and the engineers appear to be self employed. A total shambles from start to finish. Ultimately the last engineer put it right but only at the cost of lots of calls and more money than was agreed by Lorena? when I called up to explain the first engineer hadn’t fixed the problem. She provided good customer service and an agreed price. I then had an extremely angry call from Paul the manager who came on shouting - At utter disgrace and a disgusting angry car sales man attitude before he’d even said hello. I have never complained before and normally give a standard full marks review but absolutely not for this company. The only person who had good customer service was the woman called Lorena/ Loretta? . An utter disgrace from Paul and Luke the supervisor is a Paul in the making if he doesn’t get new management or also retained. I tried to zero rating but the website would allow me . I’ve marked as 1 as I assume this is the lowest."
"Awful service...let down twice..2 appointments both times waited in never turned up...STAY CLEAR it's a joke"
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews