Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
I think I was mislead I was quoted a price then when job was done it was mentioned about vat on top.
I've no complaints with the job but if the price had been up front I definitely would have declined your service.
Customer service? what customer service. Rude and offensive. Engineer OK, A certain member of the office staff is in the wrong line of work. No customer service skills at all. Left my wife in tears with her attitude. Avoid them at all costs. Disgusting company.
We moved into a new house, totally new build. The day we moved in these people sent out a engineer? fitter? cowboy? to fit our aerials.
Eventually I had to have the builder and NHBC back for we had damp patches appearing in the upper ceilings.
It materialise, the chap who had fitted the aerials had drilled holes actually through the roof, under a tile and put the cables through there, so when the wind and rain are in the wrong direction the water is seeping in under the tile and after the 12 inches of roof insulation can`t hold any more. The ceilings have now got damp patches. It`s costing me money to have a qualified fitter to redirect the wires, but I wouldn`t have these cowboys anywhere near my house. Marks out of 10, they don`t even qualify.
Had 3 call outs paid total of just under £600 for new aerial that doesn’t work. asked to speak with manager but not available. Contacted trading standards for advice. Wouldn’t recommend
Ripped off my 86 year old mother! Disgusting company DO NOT USE
As planned with an appointment a technician was supposed to come in to repair my tv aerial Sunday 4th October 9-6pm. It was supposed ring you 30 minutes before coming. Nobody rang and nobody came. I do think, it is not a serious company. Avoid it... not a courtesy call to advise that nobody will come.
It was “A foot in the door” experience. Was told I would pay a fee for fixing the Ariel to the wall and any extras. Unfortunately, I felt intimidated and the fixing he said would be £189.00!? It was I’m afraid a very intimidating experience. I was informed by telephone lady it would be £59.00 plus vat.So £59.00, then new cable £15.00.. How could a heavy duty 9”bracket cost £189.00!? It was a total cost of £315.60. I was duped and very vulnerable as knew nobody and moved here a few days before
We live 300 miles away and we couldn't travel back to Yorkshire to sort out our fathers problem with his Sky box. We decided to get in touch with Aerialforce to book an engineer to go to our father's house and run a diagnostic on his Sky free view box as there was a problem with the signal. We explained that he had dementia and that other than carer's going to see him this was his only source of entertainment and if it's not working he has a tendency to go wandering as he gets anxious and bored. The appointment was booked and was told to expect a phone call with a time slot. No phone call and no engineer. For three days we have been fobbed off. Needless to say we have decided this company is a shambles and will not use or reccommend. Better communication between customer services and engineers springs to mind, and here's a thought how about prioritising vulnerable people and if you do take on bookings make sure you keep to them. Possibly the worst company we have ever had the mis-fortune of dealing with. Shocking company to deal with.
Had tv and brackets put on wall today. The man who did job drilled into wall and after he left I went in spare bedroom to see he drilled right through the wall so I now have hole in plaster in my adjoining bedroom. Rang company and spoke to molly. She could not put me through to manager as no one there. She couldn’t give me email address as she said she did not know it. She promised engineer would call me which he didn’t. Hoping someone will call me.
didnt fix my problem,paid alot for a service i didnt get and altho i have two tvs same models both seem to be working differently, and i have now lost channels i previousely had, not happy was told the engineer would come out today but now hes not coming till monday a whole weekend with the tele not working properly
I was due to have satellite dish recited on 28th sept, said they will call 30 mins before visit. I missed their call At 10am as I was taking another call. I immediately called back, told I’d be next. At 1pm I called them to reschedule to 29th sept as I needed to go out.
I Waited in all day on 29th sept, at 4pm they called saying they can’t fit me in so could they come 30th. Agreed afternoon visit on 30th. At 4pm on 30th i took a call they said they can’t fit me in again and would I wait until next day. I said NOT A CHANCE!!
very unreliable, waited two afternoons, no one turned up, very disappointing, never experienced before. Will never recommend .
Booked a locksmith call today and took the day off. Despite a call from me to check it was booked in the morning I received no word to say it wasn’t happening and no locksmith arrived. 1970s standard of customer service - shocking.
When rang told appointment cancelled leaving a bed ridden 78 year lady with no tv and we had to ring to find out they were not attending disgusting customer service
We booked in to have someone come give us a quote. Waited in for 8 hours, phoned to ask how long they would be and told nobody was coming and they would have to rebook. The person on the phone lied and said they tried contacting us and then backtracked when we questioned it. No phone call, voicemail or email to say they couldn't make it. Shocking service. Very unreliable.
Dodgy outfit. Took £357.60 for a job which took under 20 minutes. I have reported to trading standards and the police as my gran is 84 and didnt know better. I would stear well clear of this band of crooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very unsatisfied.
Not fit for purpose. Could not keep an appointment to come and fix.. I took a day off they phoned at 4.30 not coming. Shoddy, unprofessional office team. Could not leave 0 stars.
As i read some of your reviews its hard to believe that any of these drivers are ever late one of them just undertook me in GILLINGHAM must have been foot down 80+ mph In a 50 zone i have some great footage on my gopro, further more how he was ever going to stop in time if the black BMW 2 foot infront of him decided to do an emergency stop is beyond me.
Registration and footage to be uploaded soon
Terrible customer service. I requested a morning appointment, technician turned up at the end of the day with the wrong ladder, job couldn't be commenced. Promised to return at a specified time the next day. Failed to turn up at all. Did not even contact. I took 2 days annual leave as a hospital worker, I can't take any more time off. Terrible customer service and very unreliable - do not recommend
I booked an app for 4.00-6.00 pm. They called at 9.45 am because at that time they were in the area. I explained I am working and rearranged for 4.00-6.00 pm as was the booking. Finally they were not available at the arranged appointment.
Very disappointed. I would not recommend.
Aerialforce is rated 4.24 based on 2,168 reviews