Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I waited in for 4.5 hrs only to be rung and told the engineer couldn’t make it and could he come tomorrow (the answer was no - I rearranged my shifts to work tomorrow so as to be here today). No doubt you will be most apologetic but U will find another company and certainly won’t be recommending yours"
"My advice is go anywhere else to get your aerial sorted. They quoted my daughter £49.50 for the job of sorting out her aerial distribution. They turned up on time, spent 15 minutes in the loft, 15 minutes chatting and then gave her a bill for £150. She paid but was shocked and rang me. I emailed the firm to complain as I have aerial work experience and demanded a refund. Their only explanation was that the charge was” in line with their policy”. My daughter then rang asking to speak to their manager. He was unavailable, but rang back later. Unbelievably he actually shouted at my daughter and hung up the phone. I have never come across a company like this beforeand sincerely hope I never do again! Stay away"
"really bad experience I read the review I shows fantastic butbthey are fake posted by same people regularly.they are not professionaljust time wasters keep calling you fixed appointment and cancelled them.the guy they appoint for fixing thing his language and attitudeis is really bad.my advice just keep away and save your time and money.thanks"
"The eventual cost was huge No LNB should cost over £100 My bill was over £200 I actually doubt there was anything with the original The problem, in my opinion, was more about dish positioning I feel that I was conned"
"Arialforce install Aerial for Sky Tv on 16th July 19 , I paid £156 after just 6 weeks no signal , I called & been told there is no Warranty so it may cost me for call out if it prove to be my fault. I will never use this company ever"
"gavin came yesterday and did a excellent job he was polite and very helpful credit to your company. would recomend your company, again. thank you."
"Lies Lies and more lies. Changed plans to wait for an engineer who was going to be coming after completing the job he was on. and then the lies start. oh delyed/ Hes on his way/ Will be this afternoon. Just a generic company whofind local installers and put a margin on top."
"The lady on the phone after explaining the house was a new build quoted £100. The chap turned up and said over £300, I wish I had been there with my daughter as he got quite arsey about being told no way not at that price. Left with his stuff in the end saying that we won't get a better price unless they turn up on a hoarse, which I assume he will lend them. Lol Got a man coming in the morning £135."
"There seems to be 2 sets of reviews on this site for the same company on this site "AerialForce" and "Aerial Force". The former seems to have genrnerally good reviews and that is th eone that is linked on the company's website. However the second one is closer to the truth in my experience. I booked a repair via webvbchat on ther own website which was followed up by a call from one of their reps who said that somebody would be there same day "before 3p.m.". At 4.30 I called - "engineer held up on another job, will be with you between 8 and 11 tomorrow." Got to 12 noon and yup you guessed it - no engineer. Called again was told that the engineer was expected between 8 and 1 p.m. not 11. Cancelling the whole thing what a let down and naff all customer care. Best go elsewhere."
"***BEWARE***AVOID AT ALL COST*** I asked for a quote based on a Sky dish alignment and was told that it would be £59 + VAT + parts if necessary. I made an appointment in the afternoon so that I could be present just in case they tried adding extra charges. I was told that I would be informed prior to showing up, only to be called by my wife to tell me that there was someone at my house adjusting the dish. This individual aligned the dish and replaced my Sky box with another one that I had...No parts provided, the dish was adjusted and sky box was replaced with one of my own and my wife was told to pay £106.80!!! I am livid!!! Stay away from this so called business and their shady practices!!! ***BEWARE***AVOID AT ALL COST***"
"The first call to set up the visit was great. The second call confirming the engineer was on his way was great. The call from the Engineer on his way to the job was equally good. The feedback and options given to by the Engineer after the initial assessment of the job was excellent. All of this really good service was then totally ruined when I received what can only described as a sales call from someone who had been trained in the Mediterranean time share industry. He did not listen, he was confrontational and rude. He finally put the phone down on me when he realised that the sale was not going to happen. I shall go out of my way to pass this story on to all I can."
"What went wrong what a joke they don’t turn up ,told me 9am on a Tuesday it’s thursday now PM and they still have not arrive , what makes it worse I tried to get this job done last year with them they are absolutely rubbish , lost a contract waiting in for them and missed a meeting because of their incompetence thanks very much Steer clear folks and go local"
"I contacted Aerail Force and asked if they covered our area, they confirmed that they did. They made 4 appointments and we waited in on each occasion and received a phone call stating they had been held up on another job and made another date. Eventually, they stated they did not cover our area, claiming this decision had just been made"
"WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ,,, BOOKED EM TWICE TO COME GIVE US A PRICE / FIT US A TV AERIAL AND TWICE THEYVE LET US DOWN AFTER STAYING IN BOTH DAYS , HES ON HIS WAY , HES STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HES BROKEN DOWN,, WHICH WAS IT , MAY BE ALL THREE LOL,, LADY ON FONE WAS RUDE AND MAY HAVE WELL TOLD ME TO F436 OFF,, STAY CLEAR , READ THE SO CALLED COMPAMYS HISTORY AND STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL GUY WHO WILL TURN UP AND BE HAPPY TO GET A WAGE .. STAY CLEAR .COM"
"Aerial Force promised to be here between 8am and 12pm, no phone call, I phoned them to find out what was going on and they said they were on their way, they said they called me and left no message, I called the number back after 2 minutes and they moved my slot to 18.00, terrible customer service.So annoying when companys promise you the earth and dont deliver, DONT BOTHER WITH THEM"
"I called to get an engineer to look at a problem I’m having with a TV aerial and was pleasantly surprised when they said they could come the same afternoon. It wasn’t urgent but why not! I came home from work and an hour or so later got a voicemail saying they’d called, I hadn’t picked up and the appointment was cancelled. Not impressed."
"Poor service , obviously Scottish customers do not count , let down 3 days on the trott !"
"There is a call out charge of £70 Don’t be fooled that it is a free estimate it is not. They claim the charges is for a system check. Not so. My check involved disconnecting the aerial to find water. End of check. 5 seconds. £70 thank you Also rubbish not removed. I had to drive to my council dump"
"Arrival between 8.00am & 12.00pm didn't happen, was told they would be there in the afternoon, I called several times to hear they were running behind still, finally at 5.30pm I called again when they said "Oh didn't you get the message? He's not coming today" So I waited all day & no show. I booked again for next day hoping they'd redeem themselves, between 11.00am & 6.00pm I was told, around 12.00 he showed up & it cost me 58.80 Inc VAT to return TV to different ariel!"
"Very poor engineer said he was returning to finish the job Not seen him on Tuesday Very poor value at £250 Not happy at all don’t recommend to anyone Company not customer focussed at all onlywant money for nothing"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews