Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ,,, BOOKED EM TWICE TO COME GIVE US A PRICE / FIT US A TV AERIAL AND TWICE THEYVE LET US DOWN AFTER STAYING IN BOTH DAYS , HES ON HIS WAY , HES STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HES BROKEN DOWN,, WHICH WAS IT , MAY BE ALL THREE LOL,, LADY ON FONE WAS RUDE AND MAY HAVE WELL TOLD ME TO F436 OFF,, STAY CLEAR , READ THE SO CALLED COMPAMYS HISTORY AND STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL GUY WHO WILL TURN UP AND BE HAPPY TO GET A WAGE .. STAY CLEAR .COM"
"I contacted Arielforce to remove 3 aerials one of which was just hanging by a thread. The call centre was efficient and helpful and they attended that afternoon to remove them. Job done without any aggravation."
"Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial."
"We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again ."
"Very poor engineer said he was returning to finish the job Not seen him on Tuesday Very poor value at £250 Not happy at all don’t recommend to anyone Company not customer focussed at all onlywant money for nothing"
"This is the worse company in UK for ripping people off! Don't be fooled by free estimates because it ain't free. If you ask for estimate you get ripped £50.00! Your company won't get anywhere so don't ask or use this company"
"Although a prompt service and satisfactory outcome the charges added to the call out charge were very exaggerated and when I asked for further details to substantiate I was not given any. A part tgat may only cost 30 pounds was charged out at 90 pounds Beware"
"Very expensive. Charged a £130 for a 5 minute job to fit a new LMB costing £13.50."
"Did not work at all no reception !"
"Absolute waste of time contacting this company. I booked an appointment ONE WEEK in advance for a supply and fit of a new aerial. On the day of the appointment I waited in all day as I was told someone would be out between 12 and 6. At 5.55pm still hadn’t heard from anyone so I contacted them myself to be told no one would be coming as the engineer was held up on a job. Would they have ever let me know this had I not contacted them? I doubt it. Whilst on the phone a reluctantly agreed to have someone come out the next day. This time the engineer did arrive in the quoted time thankfully. When he did arrive he simply walked up my stairs, didn’t look at ANY of my Aerial points or ask where they were. I had informed him that they were all connected and ready to go in the loft they just simply needed to be attached to the aerial. He did not go in the loft to look at the cables or anything of that description. He just said it would be £350 as we needed an amplifier- I already explained we didn’t, all we needed was a cable but he still didn’t investigate. He then went outside to his van taking about 15 minutes to write down the quote. I told him that I was not willing to pay that price. The next day I had a local alternative company come out who actually went into my loft and saw the amplifier and fitted the new aerial for £105. It was so clear the engineer couldn’t be bothered to carry out the job and I think this is why he quoted us so high. Poor customer service, very expensive and not reliable. Do not use."
"I phoned the office who said an engineer would come out the same day and fix the problem for £49.99. He turned up as promised and was shown the problem by the Estate manager. He checked the signal at the aerial and at the booster. He replaced the cable from the aerial to the booster, then said the aerial needed replacing which was not the case as all other TVs in the house were working except one. He did not fix the problem and would not leave until over £200 was paid. He wanted more but the Estate manager refused."
"This is possibly the worst service I have received from any company providing any type of service. I booked an appointment for a second TV aerial connection to be made from my first. The first appointment was missed, but rescheduled for the next day and came and all seemed fine. In the process my original service was disconnected. I thought this would be a simple mistake to fix and phoned to get an engineer to return. The next three appointments were missed, only calling to notify me once (at the end of the operating hours for the day). I called twice and asked to speak to a supervisor. Both times I was told that one would call, but this never happened. I eventually called again today and received a call back. I asked he supervisor to refund the payment or what he would do to compensate the lack of service for ten days. I was told that nothing would be done on that front but that an engineer could be sent in two days. When I said that I would prefer to leave it to my credit card company to resolve, I was called back very quickly. The representative seemed more agitated but quite experienced in this situation and wanted to establish that I was refusing an engineer as opposed allowing them to resolve the issue. Overall, an awful customer experience and no service to show at the end of it."
"Awful service...let down twice..2 appointments both times waited in never turned up...STAY CLEAR it's a joke"
"Quoted £95 hr for installing 2 cctv cameras, job took 2 1/2 hours to put 2 holes in wall and mount. Never used the wiring that came with the cameras, instead I was charged for 10 meters of their own cable, and spent more time in the company van than getting on with the job. Charged £321 a complete rip off everyone beware :("
"Absolute waste of time. Booked in, had a call at 4pm that day to say sorry cant come now so re booked for following thursday afternoon. Waited in again...... no sign of anyone by 4pm so spoke to them who had conveniently no record of appointment. Absolute joke an no customer care, hate to think what their work is like. Stay local ppl!!!!"
"The engineer was very unprofessional did not carry out any diagnostic test and was very quick to over charge us for the work he did not do. Would not recommend to anyone."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - The technician was great it was only to connect the tv up I was charged approx 66 including Tax and credit card fee they invoiced me for this amount and charged my card for £94 no explanation why such an amount more. I’ve phoned them and I got told to email someone and it will take 14 days for a response. No apology just fobbed off - they have stolen from me and don’t seem to care"
"Stuart kept in touch and worked to my time schedule ( just got out of hospital so mornings not good). Very friendly and got on with the job during the day. He took time to explain how the system works and confirmed I could contact him or head office if I needed any help. The equipment gives a very good picture. Overall I am very impressed"
"Arrival between 8.00am & 12.00pm didn't happen, was told they would be there in the afternoon, I called several times to hear they were running behind still, finally at 5.30pm I called again when they said "Oh didn't you get the message? He's not coming today" So I waited all day & no show. I booked again for next day hoping they'd redeem themselves, between 11.00am & 6.00pm I was told, around 12.00 he showed up & it cost me 58.80 Inc VAT to return TV to different ariel!"
"Service was satisfactory, effective communication. However about my cost enquiry I was assured I will be paying no more than £60 for everything included.In realty I was charged £150 by repair person,it took him to fix things about 20-30 min in house.I didn't get satisfactory explanation what was actually wrong, internet hub was unplugged while he did the work, when it was asked to put plug back in, the comment was made "he should not really be doing that". On the web site Aerial Force states the services start from £19.99 I definitely will not recommend Aerial Force to anyone."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews