Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Very poor engineer said he was returning to finish the job Not seen him on Tuesday Very poor value at £250 Not happy at all don’t recommend to anyone Company not customer focussed at all onlywant money for nothing"
"This is the worse company in UK for ripping people off! Don't be fooled by free estimates because it ain't free. If you ask for estimate you get ripped £50.00! Your company won't get anywhere so don't ask or use this company"
"We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again ."
"Absolute waste of time contacting this company. I booked an appointment ONE WEEK in advance for a supply and fit of a new aerial. On the day of the appointment I waited in all day as I was told someone would be out between 12 and 6. At 5.55pm still hadn’t heard from anyone so I contacted them myself to be told no one would be coming as the engineer was held up on a job. Would they have ever let me know this had I not contacted them? I doubt it. Whilst on the phone a reluctantly agreed to have someone come out the next day. This time the engineer did arrive in the quoted time thankfully. When he did arrive he simply walked up my stairs, didn’t look at ANY of my Aerial points or ask where they were. I had informed him that they were all connected and ready to go in the loft they just simply needed to be attached to the aerial. He did not go in the loft to look at the cables or anything of that description. He just said it would be £350 as we needed an amplifier- I already explained we didn’t, all we needed was a cable but he still didn’t investigate. He then went outside to his van taking about 15 minutes to write down the quote. I told him that I was not willing to pay that price. The next day I had a local alternative company come out who actually went into my loft and saw the amplifier and fitted the new aerial for £105. It was so clear the engineer couldn’t be bothered to carry out the job and I think this is why he quoted us so high. Poor customer service, very expensive and not reliable. Do not use."
"I phoned the office who said an engineer would come out the same day and fix the problem for £49.99. He turned up as promised and was shown the problem by the Estate manager. He checked the signal at the aerial and at the booster. He replaced the cable from the aerial to the booster, then said the aerial needed replacing which was not the case as all other TVs in the house were working except one. He did not fix the problem and would not leave until over £200 was paid. He wanted more but the Estate manager refused."
"This is possibly the worst service I have received from any company providing any type of service. I booked an appointment for a second TV aerial connection to be made from my first. The first appointment was missed, but rescheduled for the next day and came and all seemed fine. In the process my original service was disconnected. I thought this would be a simple mistake to fix and phoned to get an engineer to return. The next three appointments were missed, only calling to notify me once (at the end of the operating hours for the day). I called twice and asked to speak to a supervisor. Both times I was told that one would call, but this never happened. I eventually called again today and received a call back. I asked he supervisor to refund the payment or what he would do to compensate the lack of service for ten days. I was told that nothing would be done on that front but that an engineer could be sent in two days. When I said that I would prefer to leave it to my credit card company to resolve, I was called back very quickly. The representative seemed more agitated but quite experienced in this situation and wanted to establish that I was refusing an engineer as opposed allowing them to resolve the issue. Overall, an awful customer experience and no service to show at the end of it."
"Awful service...let down twice..2 appointments both times waited in never turned up...STAY CLEAR it's a joke"
"Quoted £95 hr for installing 2 cctv cameras, job took 2 1/2 hours to put 2 holes in wall and mount. Never used the wiring that came with the cameras, instead I was charged for 10 meters of their own cable, and spent more time in the company van than getting on with the job. Charged £321 a complete rip off everyone beware :("
"Absolute waste of time. Booked in, had a call at 4pm that day to say sorry cant come now so re booked for following thursday afternoon. Waited in again...... no sign of anyone by 4pm so spoke to them who had conveniently no record of appointment. Absolute joke an no customer care, hate to think what their work is like. Stay local ppl!!!!"
"The engineer was very unprofessional did not carry out any diagnostic test and was very quick to over charge us for the work he did not do. Would not recommend to anyone."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - The technician was great it was only to connect the tv up I was charged approx 66 including Tax and credit card fee they invoiced me for this amount and charged my card for £94 no explanation why such an amount more. I’ve phoned them and I got told to email someone and it will take 14 days for a response. No apology just fobbed off - they have stolen from me and don’t seem to care"
"WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ,,, BOOKED EM TWICE TO COME GIVE US A PRICE / FIT US A TV AERIAL AND TWICE THEYVE LET US DOWN AFTER STAYING IN BOTH DAYS , HES ON HIS WAY , HES STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HES BROKEN DOWN,, WHICH WAS IT , MAY BE ALL THREE LOL,, LADY ON FONE WAS RUDE AND MAY HAVE WELL TOLD ME TO F436 OFF,, STAY CLEAR , READ THE SO CALLED COMPAMYS HISTORY AND STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL GUY WHO WILL TURN UP AND BE HAPPY TO GET A WAGE .. STAY CLEAR .COM"
"Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial."
"Arrival between 8.00am & 12.00pm didn't happen, was told they would be there in the afternoon, I called several times to hear they were running behind still, finally at 5.30pm I called again when they said "Oh didn't you get the message? He's not coming today" So I waited all day & no show. I booked again for next day hoping they'd redeem themselves, between 11.00am & 6.00pm I was told, around 12.00 he showed up & it cost me 58.80 Inc VAT to return TV to different ariel!"
"Did not work at all no reception !"
"Service was satisfactory, effective communication. However about my cost enquiry I was assured I will be paying no more than £60 for everything included.In realty I was charged £150 by repair person,it took him to fix things about 20-30 min in house.I didn't get satisfactory explanation what was actually wrong, internet hub was unplugged while he did the work, when it was asked to put plug back in, the comment was made "he should not really be doing that". On the web site Aerial Force states the services start from £19.99 I definitely will not recommend Aerial Force to anyone."
"Well let me start with saying that I didn't get what I was promised. I was given 3 choice of system basic, mid and high. I was told that if I went for highest system I will receive notification on my mobile and could access the system remotely but it is not the case still struggling to get any of this. I installed the system on 10 of April 2018 the installation was very quick but the engineer couldn't not complete the full installation due to his lack of knowledge in the system. He told me the system will be fully functional after 24 hours, After waiting 48 hours it was still not sending notification so I contacted engineer and then he advice me to call technomate because he had no clue what was happening. I called Tecnomate as instructed and the guy in the phone said this was the very basic system and only notification that i was gonna get was email which is complex to set up. After many calls engineer was back but he again reschedule the appointment for 21st April 2018 saying that he had to check with Tecnomate about the system as he has not dealt with this system before. There was no show from engineer on 21st instead called if I still had problem. I again explain him saying I am still not getting any notification and he said he will call back with in and hour but as usual didn't hear back that day, after my text I got reply Monday saying that " someone from Tecnomate with clue will call but never received that call. After waiting till 25th Friday I called back to Ariel force and to my surprise the lady over the phone said that there was a not on a system that engineer visited on 21ts and I have tampered with the system and I was demanding the commercial grade system. To my knowledge I am asking for the system they have promised and are advertising in their website for domestic use. Now again they have given another engineers visit date which is for 5th May 2018 but as of right now really frustrated and annoyed with the horrible service that was provided."
"Very fast and good job done, however the cost was double the original quote given"
"I was sent an incompetent "engineer" who misdiagnosed the problem as a problem with the TV not the aerial. When the problem was finally fixed by someone else - and I queried my initial payment to them, they claimed there was nothing they could do as they are not TV specialists - and the fault was in the TV (which it wasn't) . This is a cowboy firm who hide behind ridiculous arguments and terms and conditions - rather than giving good service. Do not use. Ever!"
"Man that came was very nice but didn't explain how much it would be before he carried out the work so it went from been £49 to £149 and he's messed my sky to up stairs so I've had to call him back hopefully to fix it as it was working fine before he came"
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews