Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ,,, BOOKED EM TWICE TO COME GIVE US A PRICE / FIT US A TV AERIAL AND TWICE THEYVE LET US DOWN AFTER STAYING IN BOTH DAYS , HES ON HIS WAY , HES STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HES BROKEN DOWN,, WHICH WAS IT , MAY BE ALL THREE LOL,, LADY ON FONE WAS RUDE AND MAY HAVE WELL TOLD ME TO F436 OFF,, STAY CLEAR , READ THE SO CALLED COMPAMYS HISTORY AND STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL GUY WHO WILL TURN UP AND BE HAPPY TO GET A WAGE .. STAY CLEAR .COM
Very poor engineer said he was returning to finish the job
Not seen him on Tuesday
Very poor value at £250
Not happy at all don’t recommend to anyone
Company not customer focussed at all onlywant money for nothing
My advice is go anywhere else to get your aerial sorted. They quoted my daughter £49.50 for the job of sorting out her aerial distribution. They turned up on time, spent 15 minutes in the loft, 15 minutes chatting and then gave her a bill for £150. She paid but was shocked and rang me. I emailed the firm to complain as I have aerial work experience and demanded a refund. Their only explanation was that the charge was” in line with their policy”. My daughter then rang asking to speak to their manager. He was unavailable, but rang back later. Unbelievably he actually shouted at my daughter and hung up the phone. I have never come across a company like this beforeand sincerely hope I never do again! Stay away
I contacted Arielforce to remove 3 aerials one of which was just hanging by a thread. The call centre was efficient and helpful and they attended that afternoon to remove them. Job done without any aggravation.
Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial.
We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again .
I phoned the office who said an engineer would come out the same day and fix the problem for £49.99. He turned up as promised and was shown the problem by the Estate manager.
He checked the signal at the aerial and at the booster. He replaced the cable from the aerial to the booster, then said the aerial needed replacing which was not the case as all other TVs in the house were working except one. He did not fix the problem and would not leave until over £200 was paid. He wanted more but the Estate manager refused.
Awful service...let down twice..2 appointments both times waited in never turned up...STAY CLEAR it's a joke
Quoted £95 hr for installing 2 cctv cameras, job took 2 1/2 hours to put 2 holes in wall and mount. Never used the wiring that came with the cameras, instead I was charged for 10 meters of their own cable, and spent more time in the company van than getting on with the job. Charged £321 a complete rip off everyone beware :(
This is the worse company in UK for ripping people off! Don't be fooled by free estimates because it ain't free.
If you ask for estimate you get ripped £50.00!
Your company won't get anywhere so don't ask or use this company
The first call to set up the visit was great. The second call confirming the engineer was on his way was great. The call from the Engineer on his way to the job was equally good. The feedback and options given to by the Engineer after the initial assessment of the job was excellent. All of this really good service was then totally ruined when I received what can only described as a sales call from someone who had been trained in the Mediterranean time share industry. He did not listen, he was confrontational and rude. He finally put the phone down on me when he realised that the sale was not going to happen. I shall go out of my way to pass this story on to all I can.
Although a prompt service and satisfactory outcome the charges added to the call out charge were very exaggerated and when I asked for further details to substantiate I was not given any. A part tgat may only cost 30 pounds was charged out at 90 pounds
Beware
Very expensive. Charged a £130 for a 5 minute job to fit a new LMB costing £13.50.
There is a call out charge of £70
Don’t be fooled that it is a free estimate it is not. They claim the charges is for a system check. Not so. My check involved disconnecting the aerial to find water. End of check. 5 seconds.
£70 thank you
Also rubbish not removed. I had to drive to my council dump
Arrival between 8.00am & 12.00pm didn't happen, was told they would be there in the afternoon, I called several times to hear they were running behind still, finally at 5.30pm I called again when they said "Oh didn't you get the message? He's not coming today" So I waited all day & no show. I booked again for next day hoping they'd redeem themselves, between 11.00am & 6.00pm I was told, around 12.00 he showed up & it cost me 58.80 Inc VAT to return TV to different ariel!
Did not work at all no reception !
Absolute waste of time contacting this company. I booked an appointment ONE WEEK in advance for a supply and fit of a new aerial. On the day of the appointment I waited in all day as I was told someone would be out between 12 and 6. At 5.55pm still hadn’t heard from anyone so I contacted them myself to be told no one would be coming as the engineer was held up on a job. Would they have ever let me know this had I not contacted them? I doubt it. Whilst on the phone a reluctantly agreed to have someone come out the next day. This time the engineer did arrive in the quoted time thankfully. When he did arrive he simply walked up my stairs, didn’t look at ANY of my Aerial points or ask where they were. I had informed him that they were all connected and ready to go in the loft they just simply needed to be attached to the aerial. He did not go in the loft to look at the cables or anything of that description. He just said it would be £350 as we needed an amplifier- I already explained we didn’t, all we needed was a cable but he still didn’t investigate. He then went outside to his van taking about 15 minutes to write down the quote. I told him that I was not willing to pay that price. The next day I had a local alternative company come out who actually went into my loft and saw the amplifier and fitted the new aerial for £105. It was so clear the engineer couldn’t be bothered to carry out the job and I think this is why he quoted us so high. Poor customer service, very expensive and not reliable. Do not use.
This is possibly the worst service I have received from any company providing any type of service.

I booked an appointment for a second TV aerial connection to be made from my first. The first appointment was missed, but rescheduled for the next day and came and all seemed fine.

In the process my original service was disconnected. I thought this would be a simple mistake to fix and phoned to get an engineer to return.

The next three appointments were missed, only calling to notify me once (at the end of the operating hours for the day). I called twice and asked to speak to a supervisor. Both times I was told that one would call, but this never happened.

I eventually called again today and received a call back. I asked he supervisor to refund the payment or what he would do to compensate the lack of service for ten days. I was told that nothing would be done on that front but that an engineer could be sent in two days.

When I said that I would prefer to leave it to my credit card company to resolve, I was called back very quickly. The representative seemed more agitated but quite experienced in this situation and wanted to establish that I was refusing an engineer as opposed allowing them to resolve the issue.

Overall, an awful customer experience and no service to show at the end of it.
Absolute waste of time. Booked in, had a call at 4pm that day to say sorry cant come now so re booked for following thursday afternoon. Waited in again...... no sign of anyone by 4pm so spoke to them who had conveniently no record of appointment. Absolute joke an no customer care, hate to think what their work is like. Stay local ppl!!!!
The engineer was very unprofessional did not carry out any diagnostic test and was very quick to over charge us for the work he did not do. Would not recommend to anyone.
Aerialforce is rated 4.32 based on 1,695 reviews