Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Scaffolding went up on entire house and our lovely neighbours lost their sky signal. So I phoned late Saturday and was given an appt for first thing Monday. Brian arrived on time and patiently explained the options and their excellent rates. He repositioned their dish. Amazing. If I were Brian's teacher I'd give him an (A*+) squared. Sincere, honest, professional and expeditious. God Bless and many thanks for a truly Rolls-Royce service all round.
Thought my cctv was unfixable, been off line for 18 months,
Bruce fixed it in no time. Very pleased with the same day service and Bruce was very confident and competent in repairing the problem.
Excellent and extremely prompt response in under an hour. Problems successfully solved by Steve and Barney the charming dog! Many thanks!
Attended at short notice, completed new aerial installation, a few teething problems with signal but I am confident they will Resolve issues ASAP
Fantastic service from quote to fitting. Steve 'Bart' Simpson is a fantastic ambassador for your company. Friendly, knowledgeable and he did a phenomenal job. I really didn't envy him climbing up that ladder and fitting a 16-17 foot aerial onto the side of my chimney. His furry sidekick Barney sat patiently in the van while Steve worked away getting my BT TV up and running. Thank you for completing a great job and at a great price too.
Very fast efficient service , would highly recommend .. only downside abit pricey .
Very prompt service, engineer understood problem exactly and cheapest way to fix it, plus very neat work with the wires - I was well pleased how the engineer did the wiring so discreetly inside and out. Very helpful in setting up and explaining everything. Definitely recommend.
Both customer service and engineer extremely helpful, courteous and punctual.
Engineer was onsite for a longtime and was exceptional professional and considerate throughout. The job was done very well and I would thoroughly recommend this team to anyone and use them again. Thank you
Really friendly and helpful engineer who wall mounted my TV. Would 100% recommend him.
Darren was very good - explained everything what was to be done- understood what I wanted- went through set up- very professional and personable person.
Very pleased with the engineer who was very quick and efficient. I would definately recommend this company.
I received a rapid response to my enquiry to both my email and a subsequent visit with an engineer coming the same day that I made an enquiry. He arrived at the booked time slot and was efficient giving me information re the problem and the solutions. It was value for money.
Excellent service ,engineer was very helpful
Yes very good service
Aaron was very friendly, cleaned up behind himself
The service was brilliant
Very good service
The company are very efficient and affordable. I was given a appointment on the same day. I needed two TVs mounted on the wall. The guy who came out was very good at his job and provided a first class service. I would recommend Aerialforce . Thank you so much
Very quick....very polite.
Job done in minutes.....highly recomended.
Great work. Quick and efficient, can't ask for anything more really!
Excellent service and a fair price, they came the next day and fixed the problem quickly.
Aerialforce is rated 4.24 based on 2,177 reviews