Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"very quick efficient installation would have liked to choose from the different Aries before installing. could have provided any product"
"They phoned me before they came out to the job"
"I have no complaints about the work done. The man who came was very friendly & did a great job and everything is now working fine. The only frustration was that my original appointment was changed to the next day."
"Vinny was extremely helpful and friendly. Carried out the work efficiently to the best of my knowledge. I have little understanding of aerials and signals. He was very reassuring that should there be any problem following the installation of new aerial or inside connections he would be happy to return. So far only one small connection problem which we managed to sort ourselves.. Will certainly be in contact if any thing further arises. Many thanks to Vinny and Aerial Force."
"Very friendly, helpful engineer. My only reason for four rather than five stars is that I thought the old aerial had been taken away but I've just found it round the side of the house."
"Very quick service, was called within 15 minutes of submitting the online form and engineer was out with 2 hours. Price was fair considering the same day service on a Saturday. The engineer was polite and knowledgable. Would highly recommend."
"Really excellent service and engineer was so helpful. New aerial fitted and TV picture good."
"The representative arrived and was straight to the work in hand and had the satellite picture back very quickly"
"We contacted aerial force for a free quote on a new aerial. They were quick to respond to me and had someone out to quote within a few working days. We had a new aerial installed and the man was very informative and gave us lots of options. The signal is weak in our area and so he sorted this as best he could with a booster. The installation was quick and he didn't leave any mess. Out newly decorated lounge looked just as good when he'd finished. Only really stars because the price was way more than the lady on the phone said they started at. I was told from £65 +vat however the installer started at £129+vat. This is double! I would recommend, however keep in mind the price will be a lot higher than you're led to believe on the phone. But we're happy with the price as we have a working aerial with minimum hassle and the man who came out was very good. We felt we received value for money."
"Efficient, a quality service, a bit expensive mind you, I would ring them up first and get a quote before they come round."
"Bob the TV Aerial man was a very friendly helpful man He phoned and text to confirm he was on his way Explained our options and then got started on the instillation of our aAerial , while we made the tea ?? Fast great service ;-)""
"well I was very happy the way he got on with the job he was very good and done what was needed very quickly"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews