Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Excellent service in Scotland from Glaswegian Martin Coyle. Did a great job putting 65 on plasterboard. It ain't coming down anytime soon. Well recommended.
Gave details of (new aerial plug point) over the phone £85 plus materials on 12th. .Appointment made for 13th.Stayed in expecting repair. Operative turned up. So far so good. Rather grumpily asked what I wanted done and he'd quote for repair. Told him I’d already given details of work and had quote. Operative said in grumpy voice I’m here to give quote (No explanation no apology). When I explained again I’d already been given quote and asked what he’d been told he walked out “ I can’t be bothered with this” he said. When I phoned Aerialforce and told them what happened received no apology for inconvenience or attitude of operative. All I was asked was exactly what I wanted done. When I asked if I was going to get an apology and customer service I was told “you’ve got a chip on your shoulder” then asked again what I wanted done ! Almost laughably bad customer service. Yes despite almost poor and insulting treatment he actually expected me to still use the service. Unbelievable!
Had our TV put on the wall today 12/11/2020 only booked it yesterday fantastic service Darren was very professional and polite would highly recommended Ariel force thankyou
Excellent service. Booked the day before, installer Carl arrived prompt and on the day, very experienced, knew exactly what he was doing, did a very professional job of installing a television on the wall without any wires showing and without the need to dig in the walls or use any hideous concealing - not cheap but more than happy to pay when you get a good service -would definitely use again and would recommend.
Helpful diagnostics (or so I thought at the time). However, charged £200 for a new 4 way distribution amplifier that can be bought for £30! Then found that problem was same as with original distribution amplifier. Complained and was contacted immediately by engineer who told me prices charged were fixed by Aerial Force. Complained again and was told I would recieve a call from "manager" but am still waiting. Outrageous rip-off - find an alternative company that can do the job properly.
Otman was fantastic. He gave us a very efficient service and also gave us some useful advice. I strongly recommend the service, was very easy to arrange and received great communication throughout.
Was told a price over the phone and when engineer turned up he charged double what I was told, unprofessional and messy, left rubbish in the living room and was climbing my back fence instead of using ladders, would not recommend
Good service, competitive, call center informed of engineers availability, the engineer turned up as arranged and did a professional job installing our satellite dish, Good job
The charge was 4 times higher than the quote. Very rude and aggressive engineer called Brian, did a very messy job which had to be redone by a professional company with much less cost. At some stage I was worried about my family's safety as Brian was showing sudden and unpredictable mood swings and appearing aggressively.
Had CCTV installed. Have had an engineer back on numerous occasions as cameras freeze when checking on the app on our phone. Majority of the time there is a 2 day delay so what’s the point in having cameras?
Very poor. I waited in all day for nobody to turn up.

This is obviously someone with a web page and contracts out. Don’t use.
Unprofessional! Disgraceful! Embarrasing Business!
Dont not use! Stay away!
They leave you for days calling and trying to get service.
Engineers cancel for no reason. They never show up on time. You have to beg to get them around.
And when they install a faulty dish......charge you to fix when they say its a free call back.
Have reported to Consumer Advice!
Dreadful customer service. Booked appointment for Wednesday on Sunday. Engineer didn't show up and was promised he would be here on Thursday. Didn't show Thursday either. They don't care. Absolutely shocking. I would be embarrassed to be associated with them
customer service was ace price was perfect and he done a wonderful job so friendly and helpful really nice chap his number is 582966 he is the best.
Absolute joke of an experience, just wanted an existing aerial splitting to reach a couple of rooms in the house, the installer turned up, horrible attitude, said he didn't want to do the job and for that reason he would charge is £400, shoved a paper quote in my hand and ran off.
Promised they would come 3 days in a row never showed oh well them that lost out terrible service
Tv moved from wall to a stand . and another one placed on a wall .

Reece arrived spot on time .. asked what I needed . Explained what it would cost and would I like to go ahead . ?
A fair price and Reece got to work. Friendly and super efficient x
Job finished and an excellent job done .
Thankyou x
The 1 star is for the politeness of the call booking operator. Appointment arranged ok and told the installer would be with me by 6pm and would ring 1/2hr before arrival. At 5pm I received a call cancelling the installation and I would have to wait another 3 days. Not good enough especially having lost a day's pay waiting!!
Terrible service terrible Ritter & terrible cost. I was robbed.
Excellent service from enquiry to fitting. Scott did a great job in replacing our old aerial and was professional throughout wearing a mask and gloves whilst in the house. Would definitely recommend this company.
Aerialforce is rated 4.19 based on 2,320 reviews