Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Generally a good service., the only thing I would say is do not charge 25 +VAT for a 2 way splitter, especially when you are already onsite and doing the work. That is a rip-off. The rest of the work was fine. Nice and friendly guy.
They were able to do the job there and then and had all the equipment necessary. The engineer was polite.
Quick, efficient, courteous but quite expensive. Instant service costs.
Good efficient service, not cheapest but job done well.
The service was quick and efficient. The instillation has made a great improvement to the tv picture. The charge was a little more expensive than I was expecting but with the hope the antenna will last as long as the one it replaces I am quite satisfied.
good service
Came on a Saturday, gave a quote and all work carried out immediately
with discount as a pensioner made me thankful and happy
Job was done very quickly by a really nice man called Vinnie. Would be very happy to use him in the future. We thought it was expensive but the job was done just a short while after our phone call and done well.
And there wasn’t much to correct
the gentleman arrived and advised us that the problem was only a minor one, it turns out it was my tv that seemed to be the problem, he was very polite and a very good advert for your company, to save either one of us any embarrassment I agreed to pay the price he asked, it still shocked me that such a minor job could cost £80 + vat I am a proud pensioner and feel a fee of £40/45 would have been more appropriate and fair, I would like to think you understand the reason for my comments, therefore I would ask for a partial refund of approx 50% if that would be possible....regards Mr E Diprose
Aerialforce came out to do a quote and were by far the cheapest around. Done the job quickly and with no fuss, very happy.
Honest workman who only did what was necessary. Prompt service. Thanks
Would be 5star if 1st engineer was as honest as the 2nd. The 2nd engineer tat arrived on Sunday should get a pay rise
Was able to book for Saturday. Got called to let me know technician was running late, which is ok. Technician ran through diagnostics in sensible order, didn't waste time and explained everything. Got me back up and running in 90 minutes. The only con I can see is it is very expensive. £212 to replace a rotten mast head amplifier is a bit steep, given the hardware cost £30. However, I wouldn't go up that ladder and shimmy across my roof top so he's welcome to it.
Prompt response
the fitter was very knowledgeable and friendly. very good service. would recommend to anyone
Prompt service. Unfortunately I had to call them back next day to rectify an unnoticed fault on the first visit - so I had to pay twice. Having said that, everything is working fine now.
The service was very good but I was quoted £45 +vat but was charged £70 by the engineer he said the office got it wrong.
Good service. Pleasant engineer.
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 972 reviews