Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Honest workman who only did what was necessary. Prompt service. Thanks"
"Would be 5star if 1st engineer was as honest as the 2nd. The 2nd engineer tat arrived on Sunday should get a pay rise"
"Was able to book for Saturday. Got called to let me know technician was running late, which is ok. Technician ran through diagnostics in sensible order, didn't waste time and explained everything. Got me back up and running in 90 minutes. The only con I can see is it is very expensive. £212 to replace a rotten mast head amplifier is a bit steep, given the hardware cost £30. However, I wouldn't go up that ladder and shimmy across my roof top so he's welcome to it."
"Prompt response"
"the fitter was very knowledgeable and friendly. very good service. would recommend to anyone"
"Prompt service. Unfortunately I had to call them back next day to rectify an unnoticed fault on the first visit - so I had to pay twice. Having said that, everything is working fine now."
"The service was very good but I was quoted £45 +vat but was charged £70 by the engineer he said the office got it wrong."
"Good service. Pleasant engineer."
"Fast, reliable and were at my property within a few hours of my online request. The guy who came to quote was inconsistent to the quote i received on the phone and did not voluntarily offer the 20% discount that i was quoted but he adjusted it once i told him."
"Fast, efficient and friendly. Not sure what a good price would be as I had nothing to compare it with. Was more than expected but then I didn't know what to expect! However job done and pleased with it. Thank you :)"
"Friendly efficient service. Completed work quickly and on time. Little bit extra than original quote but had to run wiring much further than expected so was reasonable"
"Very quick response to my enquiry. Efficient service"
"The engineer was polite, knew his subject and fixed the issue with minimum fuss."
"Prompt service and good engineer. I thought the price was a bit high but then I haven't compared it to anyone else!"
""Good response and friendly service""
"Fitted my aerial well, with the installer clearly knowing his onions. Added extra support and even tidied some of the roof up..very good. Would have rated excellent but the final price was much higher than initial over the phone price.."
"Prompt return call and friendly efficient service at a reasonable price."
"Sent someone out almost immediately to fix the problem. The engineer was very pleasant and helpful. I just thought it a bit pricey for tuning the TV which only took 10 minutes."
"The gentleman who installed the aerial was very pleasant, and he did a very good job."
"Great service. only issue black cable used on an 18th century white cottage..will cost to have it painted"
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews