Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Quick and helpful as he always is wouldn't hesitate to call them in when ever needed
Very competent and professional
Excellent service and friendly staff.
The engineer was excellent and really helpful
They are very experienced and know what to do. Great advice. Very good workmanship and fast. Excellent service
Fantastic service - came on the same day within a couple of hours of ringing- did a great job and very tidy - would highly recommend
A little pricey perhaps but very good service
Fast and profesional, thank you
Great service - loved the web page very quick very easy same day service - Danny was our technician - polite, tidy, will recommend you a a first class company price was as quoted, on time and efficient - thanks a lot
Excellent service, the engineer explained everything as he did it and what was wrong with the old system. We decided to replace everything and we do not regret it.
Phoned Aerial Force in the morning and the engineer came the same day. John arrived and quickly gave me a quote, which I though was very fair and then got on with the job. This may not be a service that I would use often, but they were very professional throughout and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends.
The engineer, Frank, was really great and sorted my new sky Q box and TV very effiently and with good humour. I recommend Aerielforce wholeheartedly to any potential customers. John Ream.
Customer service was outstanding I was contacted to let me know of changes to my appointment. Gentleman who came out was very polite , informative And helpful. The price was ok. I will recommend the company
The response was quick (they arrived within 2 hours of my call). The engineers who undertook the repair were friendly and very helpful.
Great service and Spencer the engineer worked in the wind and rain to replace my satellite dish and get the tv in my holiday home working again! Very impressed!
Prompt service with great advice and excellent installation by Nick the engineer. The job was not simple with two aerials damaged by the recent storm. Would highly recommend this service
Chris Wye arrived really quickly after my initial call. He was friendly, knowledgable and managed to fix my problem in an hour! He even took away my old dish. Highly recommend Chris, he made my day!
Chris Wye was helpful, knowledgable and friendly. He solved my problem quickly and efficiently and went above and beyond. I was impressed with the swift service and delighted that everything was resolved so quickly. Highly recommend Chris!
Chris Wye was amazing. He arrived really promptly and was both friendly and professional. My mother's issue was quickly diagnosed and he offered a solution to the problem which was fixed in an hour. He even took the old dish away! A really positive experience and a happy mum!
Prompt attendance by friendly and competent engineer who diagnosed and resolved signal issue.
Aerialforce is rated 4.39 based on 1,549 reviews