Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent and professional service. The engineer knew exactly what he was doing. Worth every penny."
"He explained what he was doing, very polite, answered questions and tided up after him. Really pleased with Danny Saward, engineer."
"Your engineer Gary that attended fully explained what was wrong and the easiest way to amend fault. He was extremely polite and was very thorough in making sure everything was working perfectly also he cleaned up any debris before he left. I felt at ease and would recommend your company anytime."
"The Engineer was very professional."
"Wayne is polite and very knowledgeable about your products. A good ambassador for your company. A job well done."
"The engineer was very helpful and did the job quickly and efficiently. Will definitely use Aerialforce again and recommend them to friends."
"Speedy service very friendly and efficient"
"The Aerialforce engineer was friendly, helpful and highly efficient; he explained things very clearly and gave us all the information we needed to make an informed choice abut our new arial."
"FROM TIME OF CALLING FOR ASSISTANCE TO YOUR ENGINEER ARRIVING AT THE HOUSE WAS WITHIN 2 HOURS. QUICKLY DEALT WITH THE POBLEM. 1ST CLASS SERVICE."
"Steve was punctual, cheerful & competent and your price was very reasonable. We now have good reception - which we did not have before (we had a loft arrival before). Would recommend."
"The guy called and did what we wanted him to do. No grumbles and thank you"
"The call was answered promptly and politely, details taken and I was kept informed when the engineer would come. The engineer Nick was extremely helpful, explained and showed me the problem and replaced and fitted the new aerial and booster. First class service and all with the minimum of fuss"
"Quick response to application and installed when convenient to me at a reasonable price"
"A very professional person with knowledge of what was wrong, how to solve the problem and did it. Very ikmpressive."
"Polite friendly knowledgable people everthing was covered in the quote fitted with no fuss or bother nothing was too much trouble,Craig done a really good job clean and tidy and very polite showed me everthing downloaded the system onto my phone and tablet i am very pleased with craig and the company would highly recomend them."
"The service was excellent. I am very pleased with the work carried out and will come back to you again for similar work."
"I am very happy and satisfaction for their service and Keith done excellent work."
"Prompt service, good communications, job very well done."
"I ordered a job with Aerial Express who let me down 3 times. Although Aerial force was a bit more expensive the service is incomparable Gary was brilliant, quick friendly and explained things to me to help me in the future. Thank you Gary and Aerial force. I will definitely recommend you. 👌😊"
"company rang me to tell me when installer about to cal. Installer very polite and tidy and explained costs etc"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access