Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Came same day to relocate a socket and cable. Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Reasonable cost too.
Very good service. Stuart,the engineer was knowledgable and very efficient
Friendly explained everything fixed the problem left the room clean & tidy
The engineer was brilliant would recommend you to anyone
Great engineer, quick, professional
Dan O fitted my new aerial ; friendly, hardworking . Would definitely recommend the company to anyone .
Scott was our technician, and what a pleasure it was to deal with him, excellent customer service , honest, and friendly.
He was very knowledgeable, and efficient in his work, explaining to us about what the problem was, and also letting us know what steps he would be taking. He rectified the problem, and also shown us how to put an app on the tele which for some reason had been deleted.
From our experience I would certainly use Aerialforce again if needed ,and would also recommend to friends and family, we also found the price of the service very fair, and reasonable.
Richard was brilliant- polite and competent. It was a difficult satellite installation which he managed to do. Very happy with the work. Thanks
Absolute fantastic service , Lewis Hogg my TV installer exceeded my expectation with his quality of work and his advice and experience and all round awesome customer service .
Had my 58” 4K TV installed looks amazing and all wires hidden I couldn’t ask for anything better fully recommend this company fast and efficient , thanks guys and massive huge thanks to Lewis Hogg who came all the way to Rotherham to do his magic 5*
Our TV bracket came away from the wall. We called at 11:30 am, had a booking confirmed at 1:30 pm, engineer arrived at 2:30 pm as promised and fixed the problem on a reasonably tricky wall. We could not be happier, the whole process was quick, efficient and stress free. The engineer was polite, chatty and left the area spotless. The price was in line with previous quotes and I would not hesitate to recommend.
Had engineers today to sort my tv problem out which they did and were very helpful in explaining everything to me and they also accepted my request to install a security system to my property again with the utmost professionalism...highly recommended this company
Extremely efficient, quick,friendly and competent. Communication with customers was brilliant.
Amazing quality service!
Excellent service came out within the hour to quote for FREE after Sky refused to install a new dish for us. Booked in and sorted, excellent price after shopping around. Engineers extremely helpful and informative about what they have done and why. Highly recommend to anyone.
We had Steve come to our house to put a new digital aerial up in the sitting room and bedroom, Steve arrived earlier than the time given and got straight on with the job, what a lovely, friendly chap tidied up after himself and nothing was a bother for him even though we had builders in at the time
Could not do enough to help and sort out the problem
Very friendly, helpful and informative. Called in the morning and had an engineer around by 2pm with a call 30mims prior to his arrival.
Installed a new satellite system . Punctual, efficient, curtious and reasonably priced .
Shaun was very thorough checking everything worked properly and clearing up when finished. He gave me the price for each thing that needed doing before carrying out the work
Completed task on time within budget ! 5 star service