Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Man was very nice explained the 3 options available to me plus wrote them down for us to discuss and choose one if wanted"
"Brilliant quick polite. Best ever."
"Excellent service. TV bracket fitted by a great engineer within 3 hours of making a booking."
"Great service. Fast response. Very pleasant engineer."
"Really good service.... fantastic results"
"The engineer came out same day and fixed the problem quickly. Pleasant, efficient young man."
"Really professional engineer - highly recommended"
"The service provided was excellent."
"It’s wasn’t a straight forward install and involved climbing out of a window. The engineer arrived on time and did a great job Thank you"
"Super fast response to my query, and had an engineer out within a few hours. Reasonably priced too, will definitely use again!"
"Excellent service. I have already written a review on Trustpilot."
"Used this firm today local area Manchester aerials they guy came round after few hour and came fix and installed it and did good job same day thanks you will recommend to anyone who needs aerial doing great friendly service thanks you"
"Called quite late yesterday afternoon as I needed TV ariel cable into our third bedroom.The receptionist gave me a call out quote and the engineer was on my door step at 8.30 the very next morning.The engineer Lee was very professional, fitted the ariel cable into the bedroom and also found a fault in one of the ariel plugs in the house. Quick and efficient and very tidy. Highly recommend"
"We had Vinny come out to us yesterday, I was very pleased with the work he carried out, felt I could trust him in my home and certainly didn't over charge. He was very good, fast and had a new aerial up before I new it with all my tv’s working before he left. Would definitely be using Aerialforce again, thank you"
"John completed the job with no fuss then ensured that we had full service before he left. Very pleasant and good sense of humour!"
"Very sociable and a likeable guy"
"Your team came out to the Granary, Wells-next-the-Sea, on Friday 13 September to fix the communal aerial, with which we’ve had problems for months! Your engineer (whose name I can’t recall) was brilliant! Within minutes of arriving and assessing the problem (from a distance), the engineer had been up the ladder, replaced the defective part, checked the signal strength - and was gone! One of the most efficient bits of work work I’ve witnessed in years. Well done!"
"Very friendly man and got on with the job and did a good job. Very satisfying job."
"Excellent company, customer service and engineer. Would recommend. Very punctual engineer, good at his job and company good value."
"Very friendly service, responded quickly, knowledgeable and helpful engineer. Pleased to be called to let me know he was coming first thing"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews