Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Ricky St John was brilliant. He arrived on time and my pixlelating TV disappeared quickly. New aerial changed New anchor to the chimney done New cabling connector changed The signal strength went through the roof. All channels under freeview now available... Thanks Ricky...
I contacted Arielforce by email. They were very prompt in getting back to me to book an engineer to call to give an estimate. The engineer arrived promptly, explained what I needed and took time to explain the details. I was very impressed and pleased with service. I would have given 5 stars but they were let down by the lady who called to remind me of the appointment. I found her message rude and clipped and did not match the rest of my experience with Arielforce.
Did not turn on the day when needed most but once they were onsite, fantastic job. Professional
The guy turned up gave a quote which was a fair price installed on the same day happy with the service given . Many thanks
your technician Wayne very efficient and experienced persons, lovely to talk to . The only regret is that the Amplifier was quiet expensive, these days money is in short supply. So to pay such high price was not pleasurable.
The person who came to sort out my TV did a good job and everything is now working. However I had to chase office the couple of times as it did not look like anyone was coming within the confirmed timeframe.
Very prompt and successful service
Fast response when telephoned.
Arrived on time, had product to supply and installed immediately
Once the engineer arrived he provided a great service. The call center is a bit annoying as they kept trying to push the job forward from the arranged date
Engineer was extremely pleasant, efficient and helpful.
Polite and efficient service came on same day as phoned and on time Marc b very helpful
Very quick and tidy.
Worked quickly to find the problem and fix it. Friendly staff.
Good advice, good service, adaptable, job done efficiently by Mark B.
Who is Jay Murray? Not me. Luckily your work is better than administration.
pleasant Fitter,Work a bit pricy but quick and efficient.
Initial contact positive. Secondary contact within time constraints. Operative very polite and helpful. Work carried out professionally. Good experience all round.
Hi The gentleman that fitted our new Ariel and two new extensions to the back rooms. Was very good. And checked both televisions were working. Unfortunately he disconnected the one form the old Ariel that was going into our living room. And did not reconnect it. We did not notice this until Sunday afternoon. This could have been because i never mentioned the one in the room. Has i just thought he would automatically but that one back on. We have virgin in the living room.And that is why i didn't notice it was not working.
He was very helpful, and went the extra mile. Was not cheap though.
Aerialforce is rated 4.35 based on 1,610 reviews