Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"The engineer did a good job. Only problem he turned up at 8.30am when I had specified after 9am and I didn't get a phone call telling me he was on his way - so I wasn't ready when he called."
"Ok service, fixed price to check for problems but a little frustrated at the final cost.... having agreed the initial fee before the installer had been on the roof he seemed very keen not to have to go up and down too many times ‘for the sake of my roof’ so took up a new head and after discussion with me a new dish as well. Surely if it was just a straight new dish fitting that should have beenall I was charged ..... clearly not! Ended up with a £240 bill..... after being told I’ll do it for £200! Won’t be using again. They seem eager to upsell and are not cheap...... get other quotes if you have the time."
"Arrived on time nice friendly chap. Got my tele up and running very quickly. Was more expensive than I had budgeted for as previous owners in the property said as aerial was already there it was just a matter of plugging tv in, but at least it is working now."
"Very virtuous, very helpful, job done well Unfortunately very expensive"
"I had two old aerials removed. The engineer came the day I was in contact with aerialforce. He was quick and efficient doing a good job at a reasonable price."
"Prompt service"
"Kevin was polite and explained what was to be done,for my needs.The only issue was the cost,I felt the price was rather high,but I paid because I was anxious to get my aerial sorted out."
"I was happy with the work you did for me, I was disappointed with the technician who came into my house with dirty boots, he looked at his boots and said they where clean, my carpet is cream so I had to clean up after him when he left. I wasn't happy."
"The issue was fixed pretty quickly and the chap was friendly and knowledgeable. The communication from aeriel force was pretty poor and the chap was 2 hours late to the 4 hour time slot given to me."
"Generally a good service., the only thing I would say is do not charge 25 +VAT for a 2 way splitter, especially when you are already onsite and doing the work. That is a rip-off. The rest of the work was fine. Nice and friendly guy."
"They were able to do the job there and then and had all the equipment necessary. The engineer was polite."
"Quick, efficient, courteous but quite expensive. Instant service costs."
"Good efficient service, not cheapest but job done well."
"The service was quick and efficient. The instillation has made a great improvement to the tv picture. The charge was a little more expensive than I was expecting but with the hope the antenna will last as long as the one it replaces I am quite satisfied."
"good service"
"Came on a Saturday, gave a quote and all work carried out immediately"
"with discount as a pensioner made me thankful and happy"
"Job was done very quickly by a really nice man called Vinnie. Would be very happy to use him in the future. We thought it was expensive but the job was done just a short while after our phone call and done well."
"And there wasn’t much to correct"
"the gentleman arrived and advised us that the problem was only a minor one, it turns out it was my tv that seemed to be the problem, he was very polite and a very good advert for your company, to save either one of us any embarrassment I agreed to pay the price he asked, it still shocked me that such a minor job could cost £80 + vat I am a proud pensioner and feel a fee of £40/45 would have been more appropriate and fair, I would like to think you understand the reason for my comments, therefore I would ask for a partial refund of approx 50% if that would be possible....regards Mr E Diprose"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews