Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Quick appointment arranged, phoned to confirm and engineer arrived on time. James checked present aerial and showed me the results and recommended a new mast and aerial which was fitted in good time. This improved my reception a hundred percent with picture to match. Job done."
"Well kind of but the picture on my tv pixelates from time to time what’s causing that ,plus he made a hole on the outside stair to secure the ladder ,I’m quite happy about (health & safety and all that but didn’t fill in the hole after . I had to sign 2 papers only realising later you don’t give a gaurentee."
"Very polite on the phone. The gentleman that came round was very polite and efficient."
"Good service"
"The engineer was very helpful and prompt."
"Very helpful installation fitter. Rectification of a build discrepancy within our home."
"Good prompt and efficient service"
"Wayne is a great engineer who done the work throughly and professionally."
"Minimum of fuss, polite and tidy engineer"
"My job was a simple one basically screwing a bracket on the wall and hanging a TV on it. The Engineer did a tidy job and the set is working on free view.he gave me some advise on viewing options, i have now ordered a Sky mini box to extend sky to the new set."
"The engineer did a good job. Only problem he turned up at 8.30am when I had specified after 9am and I didn't get a phone call telling me he was on his way - so I wasn't ready when he called."
"Ok service, fixed price to check for problems but a little frustrated at the final cost.... having agreed the initial fee before the installer had been on the roof he seemed very keen not to have to go up and down too many times ‘for the sake of my roof’ so took up a new head and after discussion with me a new dish as well. Surely if it was just a straight new dish fitting that should have beenall I was charged ..... clearly not! Ended up with a £240 bill..... after being told I’ll do it for £200! Won’t be using again. They seem eager to upsell and are not cheap...... get other quotes if you have the time."
"Arrived on time nice friendly chap. Got my tele up and running very quickly. Was more expensive than I had budgeted for as previous owners in the property said as aerial was already there it was just a matter of plugging tv in, but at least it is working now."
"Very virtuous, very helpful, job done well Unfortunately very expensive"
"I had two old aerials removed. The engineer came the day I was in contact with aerialforce. He was quick and efficient doing a good job at a reasonable price."
"Prompt service"
"Kevin was polite and explained what was to be done,for my needs.The only issue was the cost,I felt the price was rather high,but I paid because I was anxious to get my aerial sorted out."
"I was happy with the work you did for me, I was disappointed with the technician who came into my house with dirty boots, he looked at his boots and said they where clean, my carpet is cream so I had to clean up after him when he left. I wasn't happy."
"The issue was fixed pretty quickly and the chap was friendly and knowledgeable. The communication from aeriel force was pretty poor and the chap was 2 hours late to the 4 hour time slot given to me."
"Generally a good service., the only thing I would say is do not charge 25 +VAT for a 2 way splitter, especially when you are already onsite and doing the work. That is a rip-off. The rest of the work was fine. Nice and friendly guy."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews