Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Called on the day, the guy came out gave us a quote that we were happy with and installed the Ariel"
"Good communication. Turned up on time. Very efficient team - they didn't mess about!"
"Excellent timekeeping from booking to arrival. Darren the gentleman who fixed my issue was outstanding and I would be more than happy to hire him again for any future issues I may have."
"Jamie was very efficient and helpful"
"Quick diagnosis of the problem and patient explanations of how to manage should it recur"
"Your agent Vinnie was very helpful, explained our problems, and resolved the issues very satisfactully. Very pleased with the result."
"The initial contact was easily made with no fuss and without a lot of 'technical' questions. The engineer when he called was understanding and thought thoroughly of the options available to resolve our problem and communicated them well to us. Then carried out the work with the minimum of disruption and to a very high standard which included drilling through a wall. Would willingly recommend to others"
"'DC' did a good job."
"This was my first time using Aerialforce and I found them to be courteous by phoning me to say that they were running late for the appointment. The engineer who visited was warm and friendly and full of information. I was very pleased with the work carried out."
"Poor confirmations re arrival time - but man and van were on time agreed - friendly, job done efficiently at prices quoted - can ask for more than that."
"My TV/FM aerial was over 25 years old and both TV picture and FM Radio signal were of poor quality. Your engineer, Chris Jones, replaced the entire system, including my multi-point system in living room and bedroom. He did a brilliant job, explaining everything as he went along and now I can once again enjoy perfect TV and FM Radio in both rooms. Excellent service and highly recommended."
"Excellent service. They sent an engineer on the same day, very efficient and good work was done."
"Brilliant service, polite and knowledgeable fitter."
"I had called another aerial company on Saturday and spoke to them about a Monday booking, they called at 4.50 pm on Monday to say they can only make Tuesday. At 10.30 am Monday morning I called Aerialforce, by 12 noon they were here and completed by 12.40, efficient, pleasant and tidy. Highly Recommended."
"The man arrived, spotted the problem and sorted it out in less than an hour. Excellent."
"Ashley was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Polite, friendly servic provided by him"
"A good and efficient service with all work done professionally and with consideration. D Martin did an excellent job and I would have no problem recommending Aerialforce."
"Very prompt. Problem solved within 2 hours of initial inquiry. Reasonably priced"
"Brilliant and fast service. Engineer very polite and informative."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access