Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Really quick service, they did all the work straight away the day after I had enquired and my engineer was really helpful. Would definitely recommend."
"Good prompt service. If a little expensive"
"A quick and reliable service , Steve Clooney (no relation) was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. ."
"Although the engineer who attended us was competent, the overall service was extremely poor. We paid £60 for a 2 minute diagnosis that the aerial was no good with the promise that someone would get back to us with a solution of replacement. Still waiting to hear... since 31st July 2018."
"Did not show for pre-arranged slot to quote for fitting a TV twice, called after the second time under the presumption that I would still want to use their services. When the engineer arrived and provided with a quote, felt that the quote was far too hire in comparison to competitors. Will not be using."
"Really really impressed with the service from Aerialforce. Sky refused to install my dish where I wanted it and would not go in my loft to connect the cables (pathetic service) so we called Aerialforce at around 10am. Within a couple of hours, an Aerialforce engineer arrived and he couldn’t have been more helpful. He installed the dish exactly where I wanted and spent time in the loft connecting the cabling in the ridiculously hot weather!! Thanks so much guys, will certain use you again when Sky tell me they can’t be bothered to perform an installation at my next house!"
"Sub standard work. Left all their rubbish in my father's front garden who now has to pay to get it removed. Very unhelpful when I contacted them. Also overpriced. Plenty of other Aerial company's I suggest you use one those. Avoid at all costs"
"Was a very good service and the engineer went out of his way to help and correct the signal.very pleased"
"Did not turn on the day when needed most but once they were onsite, fantastic job. Professional"
"I contacted aerialforce on the 24th July and was told a technician would be with me before 6pm. At 6pm I still hadn’t seen any technician and when I contacted aerial force online via their chat system as soon as it turned 6pm they cut me off. I then rang and got cut off. I called again and after they took my details they said they would get back to me. 30mins later and still no response. I would go elsewhere as I don’t rate this company one bit. I would give them a zero rating if possible."
"We were very impressed with your representative Gary who quickly diagnosed the problem and took us through why we were getting the fault. We had had an hour long telephone conversation with Sony helpline who did not pick up that our fault was quite straightforward and was something we were doing wrong but would never have worked this out ourselves. So we were very pleased with his prompt attendance, courteous action and if the fault happens again, we now know how to correct it. We would have no hesitation in recommending your company. Thank you"
"Had ash come and fit my aerial today top lad phoned to let me know he was on his way. Great job will recommend"
"Efficient service. The installation was designed to achieve the best effect for our house and how to attach cables etc was clearly explained. Everything works!!"
"engineer was great and found the fault right away,installed the new parts works great"
"Absolute waste of time contacting this company. I booked an appointment ONE WEEK in advance for a supply and fit of a new aerial. On the day of the appointment I waited in all day as I was told someone would be out between 12 and 6. At 5.55pm still hadn’t heard from anyone so I contacted them myself to be told no one would be coming as the engineer was held up on a job. Would they have ever let me know this had I not contacted them? I doubt it. Whilst on the phone a reluctantly agreed to have someone come out the next day. This time the engineer did arrive in the quoted time thankfully. When he did arrive he simply walked up my stairs, didn’t look at ANY of my Aerial points or ask where they were. I had informed him that they were all connected and ready to go in the loft they just simply needed to be attached to the aerial. He did not go in the loft to look at the cables or anything of that description. He just said it would be £350 as we needed an amplifier- I already explained we didn’t, all we needed was a cable but he still didn’t investigate. He then went outside to his van taking about 15 minutes to write down the quote. I told him that I was not willing to pay that price. The next day I had a local alternative company come out who actually went into my loft and saw the amplifier and fitted the new aerial for £105. It was so clear the engineer couldn’t be bothered to carry out the job and I think this is why he quoted us so high. Poor customer service, very expensive and not reliable. Do not use."
"Quick response, reasonably price, efficient, practical evaluation and solution and polite service."
"The engineer was very pleasant and he did come out on the day of booking but the after sales service is disgusting.. The engineer asked Leona to send the invoice to me, whilst just given the card payment but nothing has been sent to me at all. I have chased this with the staff and she said that Leona is sending it again but still nothing. Also Demi said that a 10% discount will be taken off but that didn't happen either...... Asked for a supervisor to contact me but nothing from them either.. Bad after sales, won't be recommending them to anyone."
"Called on the day, the guy came out gave us a quote that we were happy with and installed the Ariel"
"Good communication. Turned up on time. Very efficient team - they didn't mess about!"
"Excellent timekeeping from booking to arrival. Darren the gentleman who fixed my issue was outstanding and I would be more than happy to hire him again for any future issues I may have."
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews