Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great job on wall mounting a TV. I didn’t trust myself to do it. Same day, reasonable cost. Would recommend."
"Really quick. Sorted it very quickly"
"Superb customer service from 1st contact to completion. Professional, clear, timely, efficient...thoroughly good job, well done!"
"Pleased that it was done so quickly from phone call to project done. Paul was very polite and tidy in his job. Well done"
"I was very happy with the gentleman that did the job very polite, clean and tidy smartly dressed, also didn't leave till everything was sorted I would recommend your firm to friends and family any time they need someone. Thankyou so much for beening fast and efficient x"
"A quality product delivered with a quality service. All work and checks carried out to my complete satisfaction."
"I was very happy with the service. Simon was polite, knowledgeable and identified the problem with my aerial very quickly. When it turned out that I needed a new aerial, he was able to fit it there and then. I also really appreciate him coming all the way to Rotherham! I’d definitely recommend the company."
"The service was very efficient."
"Excellent service. Sholto was very experienced and immediately identified the problem. Friendly and informative..Definitely recommend"
"Quick and easy to book an appointment. Booked one day and the work was done the very next day. Thought I needed a new aerial but they fitted a new booster box and a power supply unit to my existing aerial. Also had my new tv retuned. I would recommend this company."
"Found Aerialforce online, booked online, got call a couple of hours later and Simon Caborn came the next day he fitted a new booster box and a power supply box to my existing aerial. He also retuned my new tv and now it works perfectly on all channels. Quick, efficient and friendly service, I would recommend this company."
"Very quick service."
"Quick service. Turned up on time. Good communication. Just too expensive"
"Nice chap, done the job and helpful"
"Andy Stevens was great - a tricky problem solved quickly and efficiently with good grace and humour too."
"Appreciated, very happy with your work"
"A very professional and courteous engineer coupled with excellent value for money I would have no hesitation in recommending Stephen Allen Woodford Green"
"Problem fixed but engineer lacked respect for the house - scratched his cables on the walls, put his stuff on the bed, sat on the bed, sat on chairs, needed to charge his testing equipment as in his own words "I couldnt be bothered charging it last night". Pleasant enough to speak to though. £60 call out which was expected but booster that is under £20 online cost another £60. Felt ripped off."
"Great engineer, explained everything extremely well"
"Quick, no fuss, tidy job. Really pleased"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews