Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Excellent service given by Richard S, he explained in detail what needed to be done and was not at all pushy which I have noticed with other companies so I would have no problem recommending your firm.
First class service and Mitchell the engineer was so polite and explained everything he did.
Highly recommend Russell today done a good job even took all the old wires out.Would recommend the company good service.
Adrian kept me informed of what work had to been and carried it out very efficiently nothing was too much trouble.
A very helpful and knowledgeable man very impressed with his attitude and help with our problem.
Turned up on time, sorted out a difficult technical problem most impressed
Sky satellite got damaged in the wind and turned up next day to sort it. Polite, up front with costs, and was a quick job to swap over old for new. Really pleased with the quick service!
Nice guy who was helpful and very efficient... very good servicešŸ˜Š
Turned up on time and removed old aerial. Polite engineer carried work efficient.
Honest and fair price
Someone has turned up to assess and give a quote but demanded a parking permit from me. Which I of course don't have. And has now refused to do the quote. Absolutely disgusting service. A total waste of my time. Never in my life have I had to provide a parking permit for a company vehicle. Vile attitude and shocking customer service. This man is not fit to work for your company. No apology for being late and then complete refusal for not finding somewhere adequate to park. Disgusting
Someone has turned up to asses and give a quote but demanded a parking permit from me. Which I of course don't have. And has now refused to do the quote. Absolutely disgusting service. A total waste of my time. Never in my life have I had to provide a parking permit for a company vehicle. Vile attitude and shocking customer service. This man is not fit to work for your company. No apology for being late and then complete refusal for not finding somewhere adequate to park. Disgusting.
Great quick and efficient service.
Excellent service provided by engineer called Ritchie. Very professional and well mannered and carried out works very efficient and to total satisfaction.
Shaun was fantastic and got here at very short notice. The aerial was very tricky to get to but he managed to take it down quickly and efficiently before it collapsed and did a lot of damage
Nick was excellent and got everything sorted with great efficiency. Full marks for the service provided. Peter
Quick responce.Good job.Good engineer.
Came when they said they would. great job. Very pleasant guys! Excellent service!
Really quick and informative would recommend
Prompt from the first phone call to the job being completed in under 2 hours. I even had a confirmation phone call after first contact making sure they had my correct details and I understood the pricing for the job. The engineer was professional and extremely efficient. The aerial could not be repaired but he was not at all pushy when it came to giving me options on a replacement. I would recommend this firm 100%.
Aerialforce is rated 4.39 based on 1,542 reviews