Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Quick, super helpful and friendly. Fantastic service from my first phone call to the completion of the job.
Wes was excellent efficient clean and tidy, price wise in my area much cheaper .
I would Rate this company 5 stars, and Wes, himself pleasant and well mannered exactly what the Dr ordered
Stuart turned up ahead of time and was excellent. Problems were not straightforward but he worked through them, explained everything so we could understand. He deserves a big brownie point!
Fabulous service and a very helpful and friendly person who did everything he could to resolve the situation. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Fantastic service engineer was efficient and very knowledgeable highly recommend!
Very efficient and professional, would definitely use them again.
The gentleman that came was very efficient nice & explained what he was doing & why my parents were very happy with the whole process.
Same day fitting a new aerial,brilliant service, and I am a very happy customer šŸ™‚
Though the service was pricey, the aerial was fitted the same day I requested a quote and during horrid rain no less.

The engineer was very friendly and even fixed a loose pipe for us whilst he was on the roof without us asking!
I had problems with my reception to all TV points and I had an engineer to diagnose what was wrong. The engineer James found genuine problems with some aerial points. The reception was poor. It was decided to change the booster and re connect all the cables. What a fantastic job James did. All TV ‘s are working on the aerial to A BRILLIANT picture. Cost was fine he was there for 1.5 hours. Very good service. I now wonder why I’m paying for BT !!!! Well done I would certainly recommend aerialforce from start to finish what a great service I received.
The engineer was here within 2 hours of my initial call. Found the fault and fixed it, he was polite, patient and fixed the issue. 100% happy
The engineer was quick , friendly & efficient.
A great service. The engineer went to a lot of effort to find and repair the aerial cable which had been cut! I now have the best picture I have ever had.
Very good and amazing thank you so much
Great service. Explained everything he did. Sorted issues tenaciously.

Engineer was quick, knew his stuff and gave great advice. Very good job
Anthony very pleasant and polite and, he listened to what I wanted, got straight down to the job in hand, service, price excellent.
Would Recommend them to my friends, he even told me that they do Alarm Security if I was interested.
Great service and prices.. very happy highly recommended.
I phoned at 7.30 Saturday morning for a quote . They rang me back within 5 minutes of me making the call and the engineer was here at 10.30 and fitted my new aerial by 11,30 very helpful guy and pleasant 10/10
Lee fitted my Ariel. He was very professional and showed me in detail all my options. Explaining each one of them. He was friendly and left the final choice to me. He was clean through and friendly. He was a credit to the company and I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you for a great service. M Hill
Aerialforce is rated 4.22 based on 2,191 reviews