Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Prompt arrival, competent diagnosis, work completed to my satisfaction"
"Very good service , nice pleasant man x"
"Engineer very friendly and seem to know what he was doing"
"Punctual and reliable. Would not hesitate to use again"
"It was really easy to book for someone to come out, the person that did come out was incredibly helpful and quick - they explained everything to me in an easy way to understand (avoiding useless jargon!) - would definitely recommend!"
"clean and tidy quality work, excellent will definitely recommend 👍🏻"
"I was very impressed with Ashley. Very clear and concise on what he could do and what was the cost. Due to the drilling that was needed there was mess and fair play he quickly cleared this up. He has good interpersonal skills and can recommend."
"Very rapid and efficient service and Darren Smith polite and explained problem and options and costs well."
"nice to have someone who knows what their doing,great service would use again"
"friendly and efficient service"
"Really quick service, they did all the work straight away the day after I had enquired and my engineer was really helpful. Would definitely recommend."
"Good prompt service. If a little expensive"
"A quick and reliable service , Steve Clooney (no relation) was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. ."
"Really really impressed with the service from Aerialforce. Sky refused to install my dish where I wanted it and would not go in my loft to connect the cables (pathetic service) so we called Aerialforce at around 10am. Within a couple of hours, an Aerialforce engineer arrived and he couldn’t have been more helpful. He installed the dish exactly where I wanted and spent time in the loft connecting the cabling in the ridiculously hot weather!! Thanks so much guys, will certain use you again when Sky tell me they can’t be bothered to perform an installation at my next house!"
"Was a very good service and the engineer went out of his way to help and correct the signal.very pleased"
"We were very impressed with your representative Gary who quickly diagnosed the problem and took us through why we were getting the fault. We had had an hour long telephone conversation with Sony helpline who did not pick up that our fault was quite straightforward and was something we were doing wrong but would never have worked this out ourselves. So we were very pleased with his prompt attendance, courteous action and if the fault happens again, we now know how to correct it. We would have no hesitation in recommending your company. Thank you"
"Had ash come and fit my aerial today top lad phoned to let me know he was on his way. Great job will recommend"
"Efficient service. The installation was designed to achieve the best effect for our house and how to attach cables etc was clearly explained. Everything works!!"
"engineer was great and found the fault right away,installed the new parts works great"
"Quick response, reasonably price, efficient, practical evaluation and solution and polite service."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access