Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very quick communication and arriving to estimate the job. Returning back on day I requested. Ashley from Birmingham was the engineer and he was very good and came back to do the work.
Friendly and informative.
The man I spoke to on the phone to book appointment was really nice. The engineer Colin was very nice as well and carried out work quickly and efficiently. It cost much more than I thought it would as I did not take VAT into account. Think that total price should be quoted. However it was for my elderly father and he said it’s like he has a new TV.
Engineer was very helpful and gave us a number of options. However as this was on a newly built extension we divided not to have any external ariels at present. We will keep you in mind if we change our minds.

Thanks Douglas Baptie
Steve was efficient and helpful, going through everything we needed to know to operate a 2 TV set up. He also talked through the options for making the viewing experience even more flexible.
Good customer service but a tad expensive. Richard was very professional and the job was completed the same day.
Efficient and pleasant engineer who knew what he was doing
What more can you say when the Sky Enginer suggested to call you guys to get the job done.
The engineer showed me how to use it but I canot get Teletext on It.
A quick response and a quick fix. Next day a new aerial and booster fitted. Did think it was a bit expensive but sometimes it's necessary. Engineer was good and informative.
Andy very helpful and quickly did the job. Diagnostic charge of £49 + VAT is essentially a call out charge, even though I had explained to head office what the problem was, and needed to get a new pole and aerial. But very happy with the result and price. Only criticism is that I didn't get a call 30 minutes before he was due.
The engineer was great. Took 3 cancelled trips by Aerialforce before he actually came. But fixed aerial in no time at all when he finally came out.
Very friendly and helpful thanks
He tried hard to resolve issues and was courteous and polite. Our location was the problem. Thanks for trying.
Engineer - Ricky was very prompt & diagnosed & resolved my problem quickly. Would use him again.
A very nice engineer arrived who explained my TV aerial situation, price etc. He fitted a new aerial and so far I now have several TV’s with a picture! Thank you.
Very pleasant engineer named Kevin. He was Knowledgeable, courteous and informative .
Arrived promptly and diagnosed fault quickly. Checked system worked before departing. Friendly engineer obviously happy in his job!
No issues at all, booked on Monday and had an engineer out on Tuesday. Was a little pricey, but the job has been completed well and everything in good order
The guy was very clear a little pushy, probably what I needed tbh but still professional. Great job but I'd expect that with the cost. They are a higher end cost.
The service and prompt response and communication was excellant.
Aerialforce is rated 4.31 based on 1,686 reviews