Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

BOURNE HOUSE, 475, GODSTONE ROAD, WHYTELEAFE

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Chris the engineer was polite, knowledgeable and helpful, turned up on time and despite my not being able to answer the phone straight away was patient. It was expensive £70 for the time taken as this was a standard charge.
Very Good engineer. Explained everything. Well Mannered and polite
Product just too expensive.
very helpful on phone also very polite and helpful when came to my home
but very expensive
Efficient job and well installed but disappointed he was unable to take aerial away. Not particularly friendly and did not wear a mask until asked to do so.
Friendly staff and fast service.
Was happy with works done would recommend to others.
Richard, was lovely, friendly and a real expert. Explaining everything throughly .
Arrived on time & was helpful & did good job
Arrived bit earlier than expected. Was a good and happy chappie. Made small adjustments to dish alignment and fitted 2 f plugs to a neighbour's cable. And then the let-down. I was disappointed that those 2 minor jobs cost me just short of £105.00. And in just 1 week, the first bit of wind has moved the dish off beam again.
Engineer came out same day to wall mount new tv. Frank was the engineer, he was great. Only complaint is that it cost over £150 yet we used my existing bracket as it’s adjustable. Thought it was a bit overpriced, but hey in a lockdown so I was happy to find someone to do the job.
The engineer was very friendly and informative. I didn't use Ariel Force because I had a cheaper quote.
Good quick service from the engineer who attended. However the 5 Hr time slot for his arrive was not helpful and having my first appointment cancelled the day before with only 5 minutes of the time slot left was disappointing having had to wait in all day for it.
Extremely good service from the installers. Really helpful and efficient. Overall the price is a little high but the service was great.
Engineer was nice, helpful and informative but too quick when helping my elderly parents. He did leave instructions for my mother to access Sky but I would have been happier if he had actually done this with her so she understood. They were charged for a call out fee but I was unhappy with this as I felt the job hadn't been completed. I spoke to the engineer over the phone to ask exactly what instructions he had left and my mother and I went through them over the phone. I couldn't be with them personally due to the fact I can't drive at the moment. My mother managed the instructions and is happy she can access what she needs to now. Happy with call out charge amount and the company were quite prompt about arranging appt ASAP which was helpful.
Gavin was a very friendly chap with a dry sense of humour. But when I rang to book an appointment I was quoted a good price but after the inspection and a little chat from Gavin the price more than doubled but we needed to have a new aerial so we went ahead with the quote.
Phoned ahead re time of arrival. Estimated time to complete job. Looks good & we have good reception of tv channels. One year warranty
Swift, efficient and effective. Explained all that he was doing. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Highly recommended.
The engineer was very efficient and sorted out my problem straight away. So good my neighbour booked him the following day.
Very reliable, good job, bit pricey than the average
We had the installation postponed twice, due to pressure of work, which was irritating, but on Day 3, Arron the engineer did a great job and was helpful, pleasant and considerate. He left everything neat and tidy and even swept up - an excellent service!
Aerialforce is rated 4.15 based on 2,537 reviews