Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Fast and very competent. USed them twice so far and always prompt and reliable."
"Happy !"
"Bought a sound bar for my tv but couldn’t get it set up. Aerialforce came well early the following and not only installed the sound bar but reinstalled Virgin Media as it wasn’t working @100%. However somehow I pressed a wrong button on the remote and messed up the whole TV set up. I phoned Aerialforce but they couldn’t come around for 3 days as it was a bank holiday weekend. The guy on the phone was very sympathetic but obviously there was nothing I could do about it. Luckily a friend came round and knew a bit about setting up Virgin Media and in a flash he got everything working again, ( I make sure I know what a button does before I press it). Aerialforce phoned on the Bank Holiday Monday and asked if I still wanted a technician. I obviously said no, and thought what a wonderful company Aerialforce was to actually call back and offer to put my system right for nothing. Well done Aerialforce as after they first time they came around they put Virgin Media right. How many companies would do that and after they did it the whole system looked 100 times more respectable and tidy. I would highly recommend this company. I never post a rework unless the service or goods are excellent."
"There is a call out charge of £70 Don’t be fooled that it is a free estimate it is not. They claim the charges is for a system check. Not so. My check involved disconnecting the aerial to find water. End of check. 5 seconds. £70 thank you Also rubbish not removed. I had to drive to my council dump"
"Prompt arrival, competent diagnosis, work completed to my satisfaction"
"Very good service , nice pleasant man x"
"Ricky St John was brilliant. He arrived on time and my pixlelating TV disappeared quickly. New aerial changed New anchor to the chimney done New cabling connector changed The signal strength went through the roof. All channels under freeview now available... Thanks Ricky..."
"Engineer very friendly and seem to know what he was doing"
"Punctual and reliable. Would not hesitate to use again"
"It was really easy to book for someone to come out, the person that did come out was incredibly helpful and quick - they explained everything to me in an easy way to understand (avoiding useless jargon!) - would definitely recommend!"
"Work was acceptable, the cost was ridiculous! £66 for 20 minutes in the house, a small extension to the aerial and tuneing in a TV. Work was fine just make sure you get a price first."
"clean and tidy quality work, excellent will definitely recommend 👍🏻"
"I was very impressed with Ashley. Very clear and concise on what he could do and what was the cost. Due to the drilling that was needed there was mess and fair play he quickly cleared this up. He has good interpersonal skills and can recommend."
"Very rapid and efficient service and Darren Smith polite and explained problem and options and costs well."
"nice to have someone who knows what their doing,great service would use again"
"friendly and efficient service"
"Arrival between 8.00am & 12.00pm didn't happen, was told they would be there in the afternoon, I called several times to hear they were running behind still, finally at 5.30pm I called again when they said "Oh didn't you get the message? He's not coming today" So I waited all day & no show. I booked again for next day hoping they'd redeem themselves, between 11.00am & 6.00pm I was told, around 12.00 he showed up & it cost me 58.80 Inc VAT to return TV to different ariel!"
"I contacted Arielforce by email. They were very prompt in getting back to me to book an engineer to call to give an estimate. The engineer arrived promptly, explained what I needed and took time to explain the details. I was very impressed and pleased with service. I would have given 5 stars but they were let down by the lady who called to remind me of the appointment. I found her message rude and clipped and did not match the rest of my experience with Arielforce."
"Very poor engineer said he was returning to finish the job Not seen him on Tuesday Very poor value at £250 Not happy at all don’t recommend to anyone Company not customer focussed at all onlywant money for nothing"
"Did not work at all no reception !"
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews