Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"The engineer came for my friend. He was friendly and considerate and very efficient. We were both very happy and would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs repairs to tv aerial equipment. Thank you for a great service and polite customer service."
"fast reply and good service"
"Yes Lee was fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. He worked quickly and efficiently and certainly seems to have cured the problem. We are very very pleased."
"Quick and easy service to deal with. Recommended and much needed upgrade to what I currently have and all the new technology was explained without any pressure. Friendly service and a much appreciated follow up call to let me know they are there if there are any problems."
"Very easy to contact and excellent customer service. Reasonably priced, Jason did a really good job and was very helpful with his advice. I would certainly recommend."
"He really went the extra mile, helping us to set up the BT box and then staying to add an extra cable when we found that the BT box was faulty. I was really impressed and grateful."
"Would like to thank you for your prompt reply for my repair Thank you Dominic for repairing the bad work manship from a previous a company. You re-cabled and clipped the wires to where they should of been all the Sky cables which were atrocious it has been completed professionally. Thank you for your professionalism and advise. Maureen Jones"
"He drove over from Blairgowrie and due to heavy traffic did not arrive until 7pm. After a review of situation we discussed plans and he carried out all the work that same evening. A truly professional service by a very competent individual. Excellent."
"Yes. Very helpful chap explained various things to me and gave advice for future upgrade but no pressure would recommend him to friends"
"A very pleasant young man who advised me of the problems with my aerial then sorted them out without delay. Thank you"
"Really quick and efficient service. I had been waiting almost a week for another co. to even get back to me. So thanks very much for the on day service."
"Both boys were great nothing too much trouble for them five star for them both will recommend 👌👍"
"Excellent advice and workmanship. Same day service. The engineer was efficient and tidy, fitting a new aerial and two tv points. I have no reservations in recommending this company. My tv reception is perfect."
"The engineer that called Jamie, was lovely, he took the time to explain what and why he was going to do something. He was very professional and cleaned up after the job. I would definitely recommend AerialForce with hesitation. Many thanks"
"Darren was very competent, friendly and works to a high standard. Highly recommended"
"Tom was a very polite and professional manner."
"Speedy solution"
"Very polite and friendly. Very efficient and quick ' would recommend them to anyone."
"Fast efficient and professional service. Engineer extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you"
"Very good service, engineer very helpful, was a little expensive for what I had done, maybe that's just me"
Aerialforce is rated 4.39 based on 866 reviews