Aerialforce Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce

How would you rate Aerialforce ?

"Absolute rubbish. Let down on 3 booked appointments and then they lied and said they had tried to contact me. No missed calls on my mobile and no messages on Landline. I do not believe they have any engineers in my area."
Slocum Bligh Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Company called out after property refurb to fit new aerial, they quote online, then turn up and quote a much higher price. I paid as it was convenient but really expensive. 4 weeks later the tenants move in and find the aerial isn't working and call out a company not knowing the aerial is new. they happen to call the same company. they come out and the engineer says who ever fitted it did so incorrectly and charged for a booster which wasn't needed and was turned down low!!!!! what makes it even worse is they damage the sky dish for next doors house. after complaining on the phone and asking for a refund of the second charge im told its illiegal for them to give a refund without a written complaint!!!!!! after several emails and phone calls i get told i will receive 150 pounds compensation which was accepted. it never arrived. then rung again and got told by the same person that it was never agreed!!!! then its agreed again and i only receive 65 pounds!!!! (of which the diagnosis of their mistake was 65 pounds plus vat!!!) so they still profit from a terrible job. absolutely disgusting company. please listen to this review and do not use them ever. this is not the way to run a company. mistakes are fine, they happen but the customer service and fact you feel ripped off by them is wrong. between myself and the tenant we paid over 500 pounds. (tenant had an extra cable installed from the booster to new tv.) i paid for the aerial which was around 300 pounds."
Richard Wrate Cctv Brought And Fitted.
Verified Reviewer
"Polite friendly knowledgable people everthing was covered in the quote fitted with no fuss or bother nothing was too much trouble,Craig done a really good job clean and tidy and very polite showed me everthing downloaded the system onto my phone and tablet i am very pleased with craig and the company would highly recomend them."
Aerialforce is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews