Aerials 4U Reviews

4.8
Based on 225 reviews
Read Aerials 4U Reviews

About Aerials 4U:

We are a friendly, professional and highly skilled firm that offers TV Aerial, Satellite TV, TV Wall Mounting and Electrical services, based in Camberley. With over 30 years’ experience, we provide a complete range of TV Aerial and Satellite Reception services to meet your home or business needs.

Our TV Aerial and Satellite engineers are qualified to the highest standard and work in accordance with the latest guidelines and codes of practices as set out by the CAI, (Confederation of Aerial Industries).We are NICEIC approved and our team are CRB checked. In addition, all of our work is guaranteed.

office@aerials4u.org

14 Beverley Close

Tell us how Aerials 4U made you happy
Excellent service. Both engineers competed a great job, especially as the bracket I procured wasn’t the best. Very tidy and no mess left. Excellent advice also given about future work that will be required. Highly recommend Aerials 4U. Good prices too! Will definitely be using again!
Very helpful and very professional - I would recommend their services
I have used Aerials 4U on a couple of occasions and find them efficient, knowledgeable and reliable. Warren goes the extra mile to ensure everything is functioning perfectly and also to ensure we are happy with his work. It's a resounding thumbs up from us.
Very happy and pleased with the result
As a residential Landlord of many properties, I have been a customer for nearly 5 years. They have undertaken all sorts of works for me, from basic aerial installation to aerial replacement, updating satellite and Sky systems in addition to liaising with pedantic tenants. They are very knowledgeable, organized, courteous, punctual, honest and affordable. I would warmly recommend them
We had problems with our satellite setup and called Aerials 4U. The guy who came was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in solving our problem. I will definitely use Aerials 4U should I need any similar work done in the future.
Great service in resolving problems & issues, would highly recommend Aerials 4U Always professional in there approach to work
Engineer was polite and did a professional job in relocating my Sky dish to a position that suited me best. Was satisfied with the cost of the job. I would certainly use their services again should the need arise.
still have not received copy of invoice or details of insurance backed guarantee
Excellent service . Very easy to arrange appointment and job completed very efficiently
Job was completely quickly and easily and booking and payment handled very professionally . Be good if the website had a mechanism take the bookings as well to save needing to arrange over the phone 😊
Efficient and tidy installation of Ethernet cable between rooms including termination in standard ethernet wall boxes.
The guys from Aerials 4U were on time, very polite and helpful. They put up a new aerial in no time and retuned the tv. Will recommend to friends.
Friendly and fixed the problem speedily without a huge bill.
Great service, great price, would recommend
Helpful engineer , arrived promptly and accessed the problem which turned out that the tv needed tuning which he did and also checked our video player which turned out to be no longer working , so we skipped it !
Used Aerials 4u to install a 85” tv to the wall. A very simple process from booking on line to the work being done, supplied everything needed to do the job, turned up on time as promised and very professional and friendly while doing the work. I would definitely use again in the future
Aerial fitter very polite and helpful, arrived on time and was very COVID aware. No delivery needed as fitter brought aerial with him.
Good advice and rest use of technology to diagnose the issue.
We were getting bad reception on our TV so we had a new aerial fitted. Aerials 4U were professional, friendly and efficient. Their engineer was Warren and he was a model in how to give tip top customer service. Very highly recommended!
Aerials 4U is rated 4.82 based on 225 reviews