Aerials 4U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerials 4U
Read Aerials 4U Reviews

About Aerials 4U:

We are a friendly, professional and highly skilled firm that offers TV Aerial, Satellite TV, TV Wall Mounting and Electrical services, based in Camberley. With over 30 years’ experience, we provide a complete range of TV Aerial and Satellite Reception services to meet your home or business needs.

Our TV Aerial and Satellite engineers are qualified to the highest standard and work in accordance with the latest guidelines and codes of practices as set out by the CAI, (Confederation of Aerial Industries).We are NICEIC approved and our team are CRB checked. In addition, all of our work is guaranteed.

office@aerials4u.org

14 Beverley Close

Tell us how Aerials 4U made you happy
Family company.
Very efficient and courteous.
Explained how I could get what I wanted.
Also how to work what I got!
Could highly recommend them.
Great service. Workmanship is fantastic and so incredibly neat!

They have done two separate jobs for us to date, and would use them again
Upgrade of TV aerial carried out efficiently and at a competitive price.
Small snag corrected very promptly - well done!
Nice and efficient company to deal with.
Very helpful and friendly. Great service and I have recommended to a friend who used your services with the same view as mine. Thank you
I’ve used Aerials 4U twice now and each time they have delivered fantastic service. They provide excellent knowledge and talk you through the available options....if I get more TVs I will use them again!
Prompt arrival and sort out of the problem being faced
Very good all round service engineer very helpful and tidy, good value, very pleased. Would recommend
Warren was very efficient and helpful. Thanks you very much. Rgds, Carol Jones
Friendly competent fellow did the job to my satisfaction.
Efficient company and the staff I have dealt with have been very helpful and extremely pleasant.
expedient to the work rule, satisfied customer.
Work carried out on time at the estimated price.
The work was OK but as we are both in our 80s I found it most annoying to find my old aerial dumped in the bushes in the back garden particularly as the knew i am disabled!!!! M.De Cort
The engineer who came to do our job was very polite and explained the work that he’d carried out. The staff at the main office were polite and very helpful as well.
great service
A wonderful firm and the man who came to me was brilliant any problems and I would ring you again
Turned out it wasnt my aerial which was the problem but the engineer still sorted it for me tje same day. Excellent service.
Very friendly service and professional company. We were very happy with the end result
All of the team where very helpful from start to finish I would definitely recommend these guys. Thanks Ian
Aerials 4U is rated 4.84 based on 173 reviews