Aerials 4U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerials 4U
Read Aerials 4U Reviews

About Aerials 4U:

We are a friendly, professional and highly skilled firm that offers TV Aerial, Satellite TV, TV Wall Mounting and Electrical services, based in Camberley. With over 30 years’ experience, we provide a complete range of TV Aerial and Satellite Reception services to meet your home or business needs.

Our TV Aerial and Satellite engineers are qualified to the highest standard and work in accordance with the latest guidelines and codes of practices as set out by the CAI, (Confederation of Aerial Industries).We are NICEIC approved and our team are CRB checked. In addition, all of our work is guaranteed.

office@aerials4u.org

3 Ambarrow Crescent

Tell us how Aerials 4U made you happy
Very efficient staff. From the first call to their office, to the engineer who visited (on time) to complete the job, there was an air of knowledge and feeling I could trust this family firm. My judgement was not misplaced. The work came under original quote as engineer proved a simpler cheaper solution was the answer to my problem. 5 Stars is not an over rating.
Prompt service, very efficient and pleasant technician.
Despite some significant practical problems installing our aerial and satellite dish the team came back a second time at no extra charge to complete the job. Excellent service and friendly staff.
Excellent service, would thoroughly recommend, so polite and helpful. Followed up with a visit promptly when there was a 'user error' issue ;o)
Prompt assistance. Job finished to a good standard. Would recommend.
Very helpful and resolved issue quickly.
Very professional,neat and tidy would recommend them
Excellent value for money and the gentleman that attended was very helpful all round great service 10/10
Company provide knowledgeable and friendly technicians, arrived on time and completed the job at a reasonable cost.
excellent customer friendly fitter. explained everything. didn't leave any mess
The service Aerials4U offers is brilliant, all friendly and helpful. Have used them twice now and super pleased with the overall work they provided and helpful information throughout the works. I would highly recommend others to them.
Fairly simple job, to lower existing swing-out mount and then fix the new tv to it. Also to run a new HDMI lead through existing wall channel. All accomplished, no fuss.
First Class service from the whole team of Aerials 4U
Courteous in the office and helpful advice on Aerials at home.
very pleased sorted out the problem
Nice friendly man came too our door Quick to point out whats wrong job was done quickly he also carries a card machine so no worries about would I have enough money too hand and its been payed So thanks for your honesty Mr Gale
Excellent service helpful men were not in a hurry to finish job, connected my Humax box and talked me through how to work it.. would recommend this company. Lady on phone was helpful also
Aerials 4U arrived promptly and carried out my dish relocation efficiently. My reception is much improved! I would not hesitate in recommending them!
On-time, courteous & efficient. Thank you!
Took a while to get an appointment, but we had a backup to tide us over so not too inconvenient. Source of fault was partially diagnosed prior to visit, so price to fix, parts and labour was as expected. I don't do ladders so could have fixed it myself, but Paul thoroughly tested things so worth it for hopefully another 10+ years operation.
Aerials 4U is rated 4.79 based on 106 reviews