Aerials 4U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerials 4U
Read Aerials 4U Reviews

About Aerials 4U:

We are a friendly, professional and highly skilled firm that offers TV Aerial, Satellite TV, TV Wall Mounting and Electrical services, based in Camberley. With over 30 years’ experience, we provide a complete range of TV Aerial and Satellite Reception services to meet your home or business needs.

Our TV Aerial and Satellite engineers are qualified to the highest standard and work in accordance with the latest guidelines and codes of practices as set out by the CAI, (Confederation of Aerial Industries).We are NICEIC approved and our team are CRB checked. In addition, all of our work is guaranteed.

office@aerials4u.org

3 Ambarrow Crescent

Tell us how Aerials 4U made you happy
Great service. Understood the ask. Provided clear quote. Quick and tidy work. Reduced price as it didn’t take as long as they thought. Recommended.
Very pleased from start to finish. Was given a quote and the work was completed quickly and efficiently would recommend
Did a great job, found a better way to get the job done (TV mounting with concealed cables) and charged me £60 less as a result. They also helped set up my new TV which saved me time. I would definitely recommend.
good friendly local service
My experience of Aerials4U could not have been better during my house move. From the first contact for a quote to the installation which was completed in the dark and rain. I had a small problem which they saw to without any hassle. The price was good too! Would be happy to use them again and would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.
Very prompt and efficient
Very impressed. The service was prompt and professional, delivered in a polite and friendly manner.
V prompt and seemed to know his job. Was pleased
Very helpful service during both the original call and the engineer's visit. The engineer quickly sorted the problem and provided lots of useful information re improving reception.
Excellent service from quote to completion, would highly recommend.
Great prices, great work, would recommend.
All went to plan (dates, project, results). Awesome.
Great Service from start to finish. Would recomend.
First class fast service, respectful, tidy and very knowledgeable. Always try to help rather than give reasons not to.
Very efficient staff. From the first call to their office, to the engineer who visited (on time) to complete the job, there was an air of knowledge and feeling I could trust this family firm. My judgement was not misplaced. The work came under original quote as engineer proved a simpler cheaper solution was the answer to my problem. 5 Stars is not an over rating.
Prompt service, very efficient and pleasant technician.
Despite some significant practical problems installing our aerial and satellite dish the team came back a second time at no extra charge to complete the job. Excellent service and friendly staff.
Excellent service, would thoroughly recommend, so polite and helpful. Followed up with a visit promptly when there was a 'user error' issue ;o)
Prompt assistance. Job finished to a good standard. Would recommend.
Very helpful and resolved issue quickly.
Aerials 4U is rated 4.82 based on 120 reviews