Aerial Force, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Aerial Force, Greater London

How would you rate Aerial Force, Greater London?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
L. Wright, Hertford

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aerial Force, Greater London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
L. Wright, Hertford
Verified Reviewer
"Company has not responded to following complaint Engineer could not do job as not equipped to get on the roof. Had requested that an existing aerial in eaves be attached to chimney stack. Reason - slight pixelation on ITV 3. Engineer insisted aerial would be ok If left in eaves and tried with difficulty to retune my TV. Told him aerial could go back in the same place in the eaves that it had been for the past year, showed him, and he said that won’t work, you need an amp. At no point was there any indication of what the cost would be. I left him to it as he said he would fit the amp and bolt the aerial in the eaves. Another round of tuning, even worse result but he then decided to change the aerial socket to cope with the boost in signal. Then tuned and ITV3 signal fine. Checked the TV in my daughter’s room - ok, then checked signal in lounge and informed me that the signal there wasn’t strong enough for a 3rd TV, because it was going through a splitter. A nightmare of a morning, followed by a bill of £129 for ‘a new aerial’ and £110 for amasthead amp and power supply, plus VAT, coming to £286.80. Outrageous! When I looked in the eaves, I discovered he’d given me a new aerial - there was no need for that, and to increase my annoyance the aerial was where it was before. Whatever I said, he took no notice, carried on regardless. He took forever wandering up and down with signal machine, even when told to put the aerial back in the same place and tune to London. As for Aerialforce, the ‘quote’ of around £50 is an undercover call out charge - they call it ‘diagnostic’ even if you ask them to do a specific job. I take responsibility for not reading the small print so should have looked for ‘no call out charge’. Also, price beating applies if you can show them a cheaper estimate from another company before they do anything - why would anyone let them do a job they’d overestimated for? You’d go back to the cheaper company, wouldn’t you! Absolutely disgusted but also feeling stupid for being so trusting and polite - should have sent contractor on his way when he couldn’t or wouldn’t do the job I’d asked for."
John Mcmullen
Verified Reviewer
"Apauled by the pressure sale tactics and complete disregard for customer services. Ive tried to call the office 10 times in one day to discuss the poor service and ive been totally ignored by management and general staff. Be very carfull with this company . Pressure sale and i assume comission sraff are awful. G"
Aerial Force, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews