Aecre Honey Reviews

Read Aecre Honey Reviews

info@aecre.co.uk

Aecre Ltd. PO Box 5470,Brighton,BN50 8NE

Tell us how Aecre Honey made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Aecre Honey 5 star review on 26th April 2020
Keshnee Moodley
More Photos & Videos
The honey tastes nice but I didn’t notice that the jar was only 250ml.
I just assumed it would be the normal size honey jar for the price.
Beautiful honey for troubling times and rapido delivery ; will Deffo be customer in future
Dr c Sweeney, Brighton
Amazing honey and fast delivery !
Delicious and so good to have local honey
Quality, healthy honey, rapid delivery. Says it all really. First class in every way.
Wonderful local honey, amazing flavour, and scent.

Service is brilliant
Excellent service and the honey is beautiful. Will buy again.
Nice local honey, the honey is very sweet without too much of the bitter aftertaste that honey has - it leaves a slight tingle in my mouth. It has stayed as liquid so I am not sure if something has been put in to make it stay this way.

I bought it as someone mentioned if you have a pollen allergy to try having a little bit of local honey on a regular basis as that could build up an immunity to pollen related allergies, but only time will tell if that works.
Quality honey from an ethical source - what's not to like! Yum!
We love the ethos of Aecre Honey and how much Adam loves the bees. The honey is amazing and we feel so lucky to have found Aecre. Plus, door step delivery is wonderful.
Just finished our first jar of the most yummy honey
It was delivered by hand
I thoroughly recommend this honey it is well priced for an amazing taste
And the added benefit is it will help with the hay fever in summer
Superb. Ordered Saturday at breakfast and was hand delivered by lunch the same day. Honey was of course clear as a bell and super.
Such an amazing experience day with Aecre! Adam is so passionate and it definitely pays off in the delicious honey. The day was super informative and so much fun. I have always been really nervous of bees but I was made to feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend to anyone!
Lovely honey and great guy! Always a wonderful, personal service
We ordered two jars of honey online and they were delivered the same afternoon. Exceptional service, lovely honey.
Really delicious honey
Great service and great honey
This is possibly the best honey I have tasted I have too hide it or it all goes , My friends are all buying it now too as I won’t share .Bought some great gift sets at Christmas with little honey twirlers . Would definitely recommend
Thank you for the kind words, and for spreading the word about Aecre amongst your friends :)
Met the company owner at a food market in Brighton. He is clearly very passionate and knowledgable.
Aecre have provided me with an excellent service both online and in person. Their honey is amazing and the flavours or each variety is so different. Will definitely continue to purchase from them.
Great small batch honey, liquid gold
Aecre Honey is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews