Aecre Honey Reviews

PO Box 5470,
Brighton,
BN50 8NE

Tell us how Aecre Honey made you happy
Such an amazing experience day with Aecre! Adam is so passionate and it definitely pays off in the delicious honey. The day was super informative and so much fun. I have always been really nervous of bees but I was made to feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend to anyone!
Lovely honey and great guy! Always a wonderful, personal service
We ordered two jars of honey online and they were delivered the same afternoon. Exceptional service, lovely honey.
Really delicious honey
Great service and great honey
This is possibly the best honey I have tasted I have too hide it or it all goes , My friends are all buying it now too as I won’t share .Bought some great gift sets at Christmas with little honey twirlers . Would definitely recommend
Thank you for the kind words, and for spreading the word about Aecre amongst your friends :)
Met the company owner at a food market in Brighton. He is clearly very passionate and knowledgable. Aecre have provided me with an excellent service both online and in person. Their honey is amazing and the flavours or each variety is so different. Will definitely continue to purchase from them.
Great small batch honey, liquid gold
Aecre Honey is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews