Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Advertise-a-job.com
Read Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

About Advertise-a-job.com:

We write compelling recruitment adverts that rank highly and attract great candidates when posted across the UK's leading job boards. All for a one-off flat fee, of just £349!

We provide a great value, efficient and effective recruitment advertising service. And we do it with a smile.

info@advertise-a-job.com

Tell us how Advertise-a-job.com made you happy
Would you recommend the service to others?
Pleasure dealing with Ben White. Helpful and responsive. Gets the job done. Many thanks Shirley
Would you recommend the service to others?
My contacts at Advertise-A-Job (Ben and Louie) stand out from other recruiters. They are never pushy, always remember my name and job requirements, and on top of that we have a laugh! Their customer service is excellent - I can rely on them to always screen my CVs according to our criteria, and send me through the best of the bunch which saves me so much time. They always let me know when the ad is expiring and offer to extend if I need them to so I don't even have to remember that - they're totally on-the-ball and make recruitment so much less painful than it can be.
Would you recommend the service to others?
They got my job ad out in a timely fashion and were happy to make additional changes that we required.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Advertise-a-job were friendly and fantastically efficient - made posting a job super straight forward and started getting responses immediately.
Would you recommend the service to others?
My job ad went out on several jobs boards which saved me the task of creating accounts and entering the details repeatedly. The CV-search was very good as it gave me people to approach as well.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Fast & efficient service that found us the ideal candidate.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Leigh and Ben were incredibly helpful and really understood our needs. We received a lot of great candidates for our position and we have now hired someone.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Swift, friendly, personal service. Reaching a wide range of candidates.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Always a pleasant and efficient team to work with on any vacancy we have. Our most recent vacancy received lots of good quality applicants and we were able to fill the role quickly. Thanks in particular to Jerry who looked after our account.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Very efficient service at a competitive rate.
Would you recommend the service to others?
We used them to find a Business Development Manager came back with over 30 people for us to look at - Gave a day to day update and easy to communicate with
Would you recommend the service to others?
Cassie has been brilliant at ensuring we are making the most out of our advertisements!
Would you recommend the service to others?
The team at Advertise-a-job are always happy to help and assist me with any queries or questions I have about the hiring process and how to get the best out of their service. They are friendly and attentive.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Have used advertise a job a few times now and what a fantastic company it is, They make the whole recruiting process so so easy and manage from start to end. Will definitely be using them again
Would you recommend the service to others?
Another vacancy successfully filled using Advertise-a-job. The team worked with us and looked over our account when live to ensure all working correctly
Would you recommend the service to others?
I loved the personal contact and dealing with just one person has made things so much easier, would definitely recommend the CV screening and CV search option it cuts out so much junk and really focusses on quality candidates. Brilliant job, thanks so much.
Would you recommend the service to others?
We are a small company with a very specific JD requirement and have had issues in the past with volume and calibre of candidates, Advertise-a-job came up with really relevant JD's for all our requirements and we had an unbelievable number of applicants, a fair number of whom we have now converted to employees!!
Would you recommend the service to others?
Harry and Cassie have a been a key asset in our recruitment strategy. They have adapted to our way of working with ease and strive to make sure they can do everything to help us complete our objectives. They have also been happy to provide analytics and statistics. I would thoroughly recommend Advertise a Job to be part of your recruitment strategy.
Would you recommend the service to others?
AAJ provide such an easy way to reach out to large volume prospects, its quick and reasonably priced. Harry, our account manager is easily accessible and attentive. I'd recommend AAJ and will be using them again is the future.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Very swift service in getting a well-written advert across for me to approve.
Advertise-a-job.com is rated 4.81 based on 167 reviews