Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Advertise-a-job.com
Read Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

About Advertise-a-job.com:

We write compelling recruitment adverts that rank highly and attract great candidates when posted across the UK's leading job boards. All for a one-off flat fee, of just £349!

We provide a great value, efficient and effective recruitment advertising service. And we do it with a smile.

info@advertise-a-job.com

Tell us how Advertise-a-job.com made you happy
Advertise-a-job.com 5 star review on 20th January 2017
Kyle
More Photos & Videos
Advertise-a-job.com 5 star review on 6th December 2016
Steve
More Photos & Videos
Our ad received immediate responses from a huge amount of candidates, and we were fortunate to have found a very good candidate, and the job is now filled. The service was quick, easy and I had great support throughout. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to fill a position!
I have used Advertise-a-job to fill in my vacancies and have found them to be extremely helpful and very efficient.
After many failed attempts using recruitment consultants I used advertise-a-job as an alternative method of recruitment. The staff were very helpful and wrote a fantastically worded job description. We had a huge amount of interest over the life of the advert and successful recruited at a fraction of the cost of rival recruitment consultants. I would highly recommend to any company seeking to employ.
This is the 3rd time we've used Advertise-a-Job and each time the service has been great. Anyone I've spoken to there has been really helpful and they are always quick to respond. The adverts we've placed have all produced great results getting a high volume of suitable candidates for our administration roles. I'd definitely recommend you give them a try.
The service received from the team was exceptional and I was able to pay and have my vacancy live in a very short time.
However in this internet age- being able to insert credit card details to purchase credits and then apply credits to a job advert is possible. The customer should not have to talk to a team (no matter how efficient) to do this.
Other similar websites offer this and I think advertise-a-job is missing a trick here.
Can't quite believe how easy it was, my initial (poor) drafts both made in to really professional adverts. Great service, all my calls and emails answered promptly and completely guided through the entire process. Sana has been a breath of fresh air and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Company, Sana in particular
Well it definitely works!
Very polite and professional to do business with.
We have had a high level of applicants within days.

Very impressed so far.
The process was very quick and easy to follow. The Account Manager assigned to ourselves was knowledgable in her area and was able to advise appropriately. I was very impressed with the speed of service from my initial enquiry to the job advert going live.
Excellent service. Quick turn around.
My advisor was very helpful every step of the recruitment process - she provided me with regular updates of applicants.
Excellent service, very quick and easy to set up and the team came up with a fabulous advert which proved most successful.
We had an immediate response to our ad even though the job required a fairly extensive skills set. We interviewed some high quality candidates, and were able to appoint within a fortnight of the ad going live. The service we received from Sana was excellent, and their copywriters did a great job with our job description. Overall, we would definitely recommend this site.
Fab. Cannot fault Advertise a Job at all. Sana is brilliant, she processes the advertisements straight away and we receive applicants very quickly. 5*
I can't fault the service we received. We thought it was quite a specialist role and wrote the job advert ourselves. The team tweaked it slightly (for the better) and then posted it on the job boards for us.

We received our first applications within the hour and went on to receive over 200 applications.

We interviewed 8 candidates and have now found our perfect candidate. We will certainly use your services next time we have a vacancy.
Advertise a Job took the strain out of my recruitment process. They quickly and efficiently responded to my request to review and improve the job advertisement I had written and posted it on various websites checking through out the process that I was happy with their service and actions. It was also a cost efficient and resulted in plentiful quality applicants.
Excellent service and feedback
The whole process was very easy and the service provide excellent as well as being good value for money. Sifting through the large number of replies then selecting candidates for interview from so many high quality applicants were the only difficult parts of the process.
A very quick and easy way of advertising across multiple job boards.
Our Current Job Number: AAJ 11093

I have had excellent help from Sana - who not only facilitated our advertisements but also phoned for feed back.

The response we have had in the above assignment far exceeded other on-line publications who advertised our vacancies. Plus this time - Sana included our advertisement in CV-Local and Fish4Jobs.

We are very grateful for Advertise-a-job. Thank you. Mary Ann Bart