Advert Inc Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Advert Inc

2032747223

Tell us how Advert Inc made you happy

"Ordering was easy and quick. I was happy with the e-mail notifications as to order placement,shipping and estimated arrival date not to mention “order arrival”to my home. I look forward to future purchases!"
"Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an all natural alternative to some of the synthetic shampoos out in the market...I have tried countless all natural and organic shampoos...all either did not rinse off easily, left a residue on the coats or weighed coats down. I love the natural ingredients in the Advet shampoo, it does an amazing job getting dogs cleaned, rinses off quickly and it’s not heavily scented. Absolutely love it !"
"Love the product!"
"My two Maltese girls get Staph. This Shampoo and Conditioner seems to have helped. Not many spots of Staph this month. I am thrilled. The conditioner helps me comb them so much easier and cuts down on mats. Other products I have used to help them just don’t do that."
"Still have not received waterless shampoo from my most recent order.!!!!!!"
"This stuff works awesome! I felt so bad for my pup with her itching and scratching and dry skin. One use even made abbig difference and with continued use, my pup feels so much better. This is so worth it. Great product!!"
"There products by far are better than anything on the market"
"Excellent customer service, fast shipping, met ya all in Atlanta and everyone was super nice and a lot of fun, most importantly your product is awesome!!!!"
"First week using advet on my furry clients, so far it is great it has a great smell and when combined with the conditioner it leaves the coat feeling soft. Will continue to use AdVet Wooftastic mobile Grooming"
"My customers seem to like the product. I received two shampoos instead of a shampoo and conditioner and a coupon that expired in 2015."
""""
"very nice people,quick shipment thank you"
"AdVet is my absolute favorite and go-to product in my salon. The scent has gotten many compliments from my clients, and is the fact that I can use it on all skin and coat types is a huge plus!"
Advert Inc is rated 4.62 based on 13 reviews