Advert Inc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Advert Inc

How would you rate Advert Inc?

Patricia Jaworski
Verified Buyer
"This stuff works awesome! I felt so bad for my pup with her itching and scratching and dry skin. One use even made abbig difference and with continued use, my pup feels so much better. This is so worth it. Great product!!"
Devin Roberson
Verified Buyer
"There products by far are better than anything on the market"
Pam Martin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, fast shipping, met ya all in Atlanta and everyone was super nice and a lot of fun, most importantly your product is awesome!!!!"
Jonathan Perez
Verified Buyer
"First week using advet on my furry clients, so far it is great it has a great smell and when combined with the conditioner it leaves the coat feeling soft. Will continue to use AdVet Wooftastic mobile Grooming"
Cassie Kennell
Verified Buyer
"My customers seem to like the product. I received two shampoos instead of a shampoo and conditioner and a coupon that expired in 2015."
Laura Seepersad
""""
Lesli Henderson
Verified Buyer
"very nice people,quick shipment thank you"
Arielle DeRice
Verified Buyer
"AdVet is my absolute favorite and go-to product in my salon. The scent has gotten many compliments from my clients, and is the fact that I can use it on all skin and coat types is a huge plus!"
Advert Inc is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews