Aic Insurance Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Aic Insurance

How would you rate Aic Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

36 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Viktors Astasevs

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aic Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Viktors Astasevs
Verified Reviewer
"I do not advise!!! they offer a low price, then do not give to pay online. you call they already offer a little more price, plus they take £ 30 for registration. you pay by phone and they quickly take money from you. then the fun begins. they send you papers and begin to demand any proof. writes to you not one agent, but all to whom it fell. The following is the office and a refund at best 50% under the contract. good luck"
"I cancelled my motor insurance for a campervan (because I sold it), 12 months insurance paid up in advance and 6 months still valid and I was told I would not be entitled to a refund "because of the type of insurance it is". The underwriter they used was Markerstudy PCNS. I was expecting that I might have to lose some of the money due to a cancellation fee or admin cost, but THEY GAVE ME BACK NOTHING!"
"very poor customer service on the phone. Tried to get a quote online but were advised to call to discuss the quote. The phone was answered by a young man who seemed to think it was an inconvenience that we'd called, huffed over the phone several times and said 'you do realise it's going to take me ages to go through this'. Not at all helpful. Very rude."
Disappointed Of West Sussex
Verified Buyer
"Very quick to take your money, and to add all sorts of admin charges. Checked the small print which said cancellations not available on short term policies, 1, 3 or 6 months. As mine was a 12 month policy and I was cancelling it with 7 months to run, I would have expected a small refund. It is plain daylight robbery to be told that my particular policy wasn't eligible for a refund. I shall avoid this fraudulent company at all costs and advise others to do the same!"
Richard Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Do all my insurance needs with aic. Great company, easy to deal with, none of the hard sell tactics that other insurance companies tend you use, would highly recommend"
Paul Metcalfe
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Have been using them for years and always been a pleasure."
Sam Doepel
Verified Buyer
"I've been using AIC for all my insurance needs for many years now in both a personal and professional capacity and have always received top notch service from them. They are very good at advising on different options and have consistently found the best deals for me. They have also offered unparalleled customer service."
Andy Williams
Verified Buyer
"We found the staff at AIC very informative/ knowledgeable and helpful when dealing with our policy and would recommend them."
Steve Goble
Verified Buyer
"I have had the pleasure of dealing with Advanced Insurance Consultants for several years now and have always their service to be first class. Their knowledge of the Insurance industry has always to be excellent. The staff have always been friendly and efficient and have done what they said they would do such as returning phone calls which to my mind is most important. I have recommended them on may occasions."
Paul Skidmore
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and cover"
HOLTON PETER
Verified Buyer
"I received a personalised service from AIC. The renewal was discussed, the correct information confirmed to me."
ROSE STEVE
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to AIC, quite near to my renewal, my fault, but no issues for the gentleman on the phone, sorted all of the documentation out and, so quickly, and the premium was better than I had been quoted elsewhere for comparative cover. I would recommend AIC to anyone, and I have done so already."
D & L METALS LTD
Verified Buyer
"I have always found that the company is prepared to go that extra mile to ensure that their customer is happy. Friendly and helpful staff make it a pleasure to deal with them."
THAKKER SUNIL
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and support from Chris and the team! Have been with them for over 6 years and would not go anywhere else."
MCDERMOTT PETER
Verified Buyer
"helpful and friendly team, and they save us money, what more can we ask for. peter food-network.com"
THE CORE FITNESS AND WELLBEING CENT
Verified Buyer
"Easy to get hold of. Great communication and quick response times. No problem so far!! Would recommend."
ID MARKETING UK LTD
Verified Buyer
"I never write reviews on these websites! But AIC are so good, I have waited until I have 5 minutes.... The service & assistance is exceptional. They helped me through getting cargo insurance cover which saves me a small fortune in courier costs. Transactions are simple & they speak to me like an old friend, despite me being (probably) their smallest customer. All round exceptional."
WATERHOUSE MICHAEL
Verified Buyer
"Plain and simple, easy to understand and deal with, businesslike, which is what one needs"
PRATT, ANDY C
Verified Buyer
"Very good response from you're team in the office"
FIELD JUNE
Verified Buyer
"Always very courteous and helpful... Will definitely return."
Aic Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 36 reviews