Aic Insurance Reviews

Category:
Insurance Providers

Tell us how Aic Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Do all my insurance needs with aic. Great company, easy to deal with, none of the hard sell tactics that other insurance companies tend you use, would highly recommend"
Are you Aic Insurance? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Aic Insurance receives. Reply Free
"Great service. Have been using them for years and always been a pleasure."
"I've been using AIC for all my insurance needs for many years now in both a personal and professional capacity and have always received top notch service from them. They are very good at advising on different options and have consistently found the best deals for me. They have also offered unparalleled customer service."
"We found the staff at AIC very informative/ knowledgeable and helpful when dealing with our policy and would recommend them."
"I have had the pleasure of dealing with Advanced Insurance Consultants for several years now and have always their service to be first class. Their knowledge of the Insurance industry has always to be excellent. The staff have always been friendly and efficient and have done what they said they would do such as returning phone calls which to my mind is most important. I have recommended them on may occasions."
"Very good service and cover"
"I received a personalised service from AIC. The renewal was discussed, the correct information confirmed to me."
"I spoke to AIC, quite near to my renewal, my fault, but no issues for the gentleman on the phone, sorted all of the documentation out and, so quickly, and the premium was better than I had been quoted elsewhere for comparative cover. I would recommend AIC to anyone, and I have done so already."
"I have always found that the company is prepared to go that extra mile to ensure that their customer is happy. Friendly and helpful staff make it a pleasure to deal with them."
"Excellent service and support from Chris and the team! Have been with them for over 6 years and would not go anywhere else."
"helpful and friendly team, and they save us money, what more can we ask for. peter food-network.com"
"Easy to get hold of. Great communication and quick response times. No problem so far!! Would recommend."
"I never write reviews on these websites! But AIC are so good, I have waited until I have 5 minutes.... The service & assistance is exceptional. They helped me through getting cargo insurance cover which saves me a small fortune in courier costs. Transactions are simple & they speak to me like an old friend, despite me being (probably) their smallest customer. All round exceptional."
"Plain and simple, easy to understand and deal with, businesslike, which is what one needs"
"Very good response from you're team in the office"
"Always very courteous and helpful... Will definitely return."
"Quick response and good service"
"HI ALL AFTER SOME NEGOTIATION I MANAGED GET A REASONABLE PRICE, AND THE COVER I WANTED--SO ALL IN ALL FAIRLY HAPPY I GUESS KEVIN HERTFORDSHIRE"
"The service was excellent, especially the service from Celine. I recommend a pay rise."
"I do not know much about insurance and managing all the insurances can be time consuming and if you do not look after these tings properly it can also be expensive. I got business liability insurance, car insurance and home insurance done with AIC and it is absolutely hassle free service. Before I used to stick to one insurance company all the time because it was easy renewing and I didn't have time searching for any other deals etc. AIC takes all these hassles from you. When one of your policies comes to the point when it needs to be renewed they send you a letter informing you about the options and what is the current best offer they can get. Payment can be done over the phone and in couple of days you receive all the paperwork through letterbox. Absolutely five star service, I would not hesitate to recommend AIC to friends and family."
Aic Insurance is rated 4.59 based on 32 reviews