Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
great service and delivered in good time
Delighted with product and efficient service.
Fast delivery and a good quality product
Beautiful bracelet, best quality magnetic bracelet ii have ever bought, will definitely be recommending to family and friends
Beautiful bracelet. Great quality.
Very pleased with my purchase. And the speed of delivery.
Pleased with the product.
Excellent service, ordered the item on Monday 23rd December and it arrived the next morning (Christmas Eve). fantastic service, especially at this time of the year & postage free too!
Super.size is fine
Product arrived in good condition and on time
Prompt delivery. Excellent quality product.
Excellent service. Very pleased with my merchandise magnetic bracelet exactly what was required. Recieved in 2 days. Amazing. Thank you.
I am very happy with my bracelet, and so far my arm feels very good I'm not in pain, I can't believe its working so soon, I'm very pleased I gave it a try. Very pleased with the result, it came on time and looked nice.Just what I thought it would thank you
THEY LOOK GOOD AND A GOOD COMPET/PRICE HAS TO THE GAINS OF WEARING THEM I CAN NOT SAY AT THE MOMENT I BROUGHT FOR CHRISTMAS FOR SOME ONE WITH FEW ACHES AND PAINS SO WE"LL SEE IF THEY HELP OUT A LITTLE HOPEFULLY .
This is a beautiful bracelet.It's a Christmas gift therefore can not comment Re: effectiveness.However it is so nice to wear.
Excellent delivery. Product is very good quality. It is a gift for someone, but I'm sure he will love it.
Very good service. Fast delivery, secure packaging. I have purchased this item as a Christmas gift and the soft suade presentation case is perfect for giving.
As this is a Christmas present I cannot write a review yet, but the delivery was excellent and came within the days stated . VS
Excellent company to deal with
Very happy with the bracelet, turned up within a couple of day as they said.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,105 reviews