Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Click Here

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"All as advertised"
"Very quick delivery and excellent product"
"Good prompt service"
"Very satisfied with my purchase bought for Christmas present!! Good having a tool to remove links for sizing!!"
"Unfortunately we have not received the 2 bracelets I ordered after the suggested 3 day first class mail delivery? We await the delivery."
"Excellent delivery service and very pleased with the bracelet. Have used it for a week now and it appears to be working. Many thanks"
"My order for a magnetic bracelet was given first class service, I was very pleased with the bracelet and immediately ordered another one for my daughter."
"A very attractive but discreet design, nicely made a comfortable to wear. It has taken over from a well worn old friend that I have been wearing for many years. The indications are that it will be equally effective and hopefully will last as long."
"Husband very pleased with his bracelet good value for money"
"good quality product very reasonable price and very prompt delivery"
"Within just 2 days of wearing my titanium bracelet, i benefitted from a near pain relieved ostoe arthritus in my hip joint. Great result."
"Good delivery fast, packed well very impressed not had one before nice stile very happy .Hope it helps will my aches and pains Pete"
"Lovely bracelet. Comparatively easy to alter. Looks expensive. Very easy website and speedy service."
"Came on time even a little early well wrapped and professional looking. The bracelet looks very nice and strong and for me it worked almost straight away. Has all the golf logos on and was easy to adjust to make a little smaller. Would buy from this company again."
"Ordered a particular design of copper bracelet, but unfortunately the wrong one was dispatched (... a more expensive one!) Emailed to confirm error and within two days had the correct one and had returned the wrong one in their pre paid envelope. Couldn’t ask for better service. JF : Kent"
"Very prompt service, hope the bracelet works as good as it looks."
"A nice looking bangle, a good fit and is serving its purpose very well. Delivery was spot on."
"Magnetic bracelet arrived quickly, and good instructions on how to take the links out for fitting with the enclosed tool. Very comfortable to wear. Only worn it a couple of days so far, a definite improvement in my hands which used to feel stiff in the morning, so very pleased with the purchase and service.."
"Excellent purchase, fast delivery service. Will recommend Adva Trading Ltd."
"Bracelet came within two days impressed with the service.Have worn it for a week so far,and all the pain in my shoulder and numbness in my arm has almost gone.wish I had one before, all I can say it works for me. Thank you M Tremaine."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,025 reviews