Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"My order was dispatched quickly and arrived next day. The bracelet has already made some improvement to the pain and discomfort in my hushand’s wrist and it looks good too!"
"Bracelet was as described. Delivery was very quick. Too early to comment on the benefits but similar bracelets have provided benefits in the way of good quality sleep, more energy and reduced anxiety. Whether these are due to placebo effect is immaterial. What does count is the way a person feels after wearing one."
"I originally ordered a magnetic bangle for my husband as he has some health issues but I loved the quality and service so much that I'm going to order one for myself as soon as I can. The bangle I got for him is lovely and stylish."
"Called up before making my purchase for clarification, excellent on the phone and made me feel really at ease. Bracelet cane within two days, very impressed, perfectly sealed and very pretty bracelet. Present for my mum and no doubt she is going to love it."
"very good appearance easy to wear we had to adjust the size of the bracelet by removing 2 clasps which was easy as a tool was provided with instructions very easy to follow and very impressed with the service and delivery"
"Very quick delivery. Good value. Easy to shorten with the gadget included. Happy customer"
"Look good quality, prompt delivery, pleased with the product"
"The bracelet arrived quickly and well packaged. I needed to remove a link and this was done easily with the tool provided. So pleased with my purchase I have ordered another."
"Fantastic service, I’ll have to wait to see how effective the bracelet is with reducing the pain from my arthritis"
"Ordered and received within 3 days. The item seems to be high quality."
"Just received magnetic bracelet through the post, it was packed well with clear instructions and is on my partners wrist. Looks good."
"Excellent service. Item arrived quickly. Bracelet was easy to adjust and very good quality. Not had it long enough to evaluate magnetic results."
"Bought a jade bracelet.. very pleased. so bought a turquoise one.. Service very quick.. Will order again.. 😌"
"Good quality item. Bracelet arrived within two days, and after good communication."
"Couldn't be happier with the product and service."
"Delivered a very well made product very quickly"
"Great mens bracelet, quick delivery and helpful additional links enclosed. Would definitely use again."
"Very helpful, my husbands bracelet was to small bought a new one and a return to send back all very good"
"Lives up to expectations and very wearable. Very prompt supply by next day."
"Sorry for delay in replying but it took a while to fathom how to remove links from the bracelets. Now all done and delighted with service and the bracelets."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 911 reviews