Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Looks very good not been used yet as it is a present for my husbands birthday
Bracelet ordered on line...easy website to use. Received product within 2 days. All good.
The bracket is as described. It arrived on the date they said it would.
Goods arrived quickly, and safely
I bought the bracelet for my partner as he had knee pain although it’s early days to say if it is helping. However he loves the bracelet as a fashion accessory , price was good and delivery quick . What’s not to like
Since wearing a magnetic bracelet I now sleep longer and no longer have the urgency to keep visiting the toilet. Also my knee pain has disappeared.
The Service was very good and the bracelet arrive on the day and at the time it was scheduled. The bracelet was of the length ordered and fitted well. Well done Adva Trading Ltd. [Nobody gets 5 stars from me ever.
Product good but be aware. I made the mistake of buying a bracelet smaller then the standard, and had to pay more for the privilege! Had I realised, I could have purchased the standard size at the lower price, and used the tool provided to reduce the size. The company should rethink their pricing.
Adva Trading Ltd. 4 star review on 25th July 2020
All links bracelets arrive our warehouse as one length: The "Standard size". Shorter than the Standard size is being achieved by removing links. We charge a flat fee of £5.00 for removing links. (And extra £1.00 for each extra link added). After that, we send with your bracelet the removed links AND as always, a tool to add or remove links. The prices are displayed VERY clearly. SEE IMAGE ABOVE - CANNOT MAKE IT CLEARER.
Turned up prompt and looks really pretty, time will tell if it's helping with my ladies arthritis although within 2 days of her wearing her it I'm hearing reports of her hands not playing up so much. Made a lovely birthday present from our son
Quick delivery only had them on for five days i think they are working maybe five stars in another week. R Fletcher
Easy to order online with prompt confirmation, item was delivered in amazing two and a half days and the quality is exceptional with clear guidance on link adjustments. I would certainly use again and recommend to friends and family, many thanks.
Easy to order and quick delivery. Not opened it yet, as its a gift.
good service and value for money
Bought a bracelet for my wife a few weeks ago and she says it seems to be relieving her pain, which I am delighted with. Delivery was quick. Only downside is I was going to order one for myself but noticed the price has went up by £10 in a short space of time. Too much of a hike for me, Pity.
Thanks very much for my anklet, I really like it. The only thing I would say, is it’s a bit tight, but apart from that no problems @ all.
We found Adva Trading very easy to order from, the Web Site is very informative and easy to access. Delivery was very prompt and the product exactly as stated.
good product, as described
It was too small sadly but I have sent it back to have two more links put in.
It did look every bit as good in real life as it did on the internet.
Looking forward to it arriving back
product as described and quick delivery. Would buy again.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,370 reviews