Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The bangles are great size, shape, weight and designed well but it can feel a bit too heavy if you have small wrists.
I found this bracelet rather good, I have suffered from Carpal Tunnel syndrome for about 2 years and have had so many injections that haven't worked for the pain. When I came across this website it rather intrigued me. After purchasing this product I found that it was giving me an electric shock in my wrist and up my arm.(only little ones not painful). Only lasts a day. The pain is alot better than it was. Thank you MPS for such a good purchase.
Bracelet arrived quickly,looks reasonably well made,don’t know if it will be any benefit yet as not been wearing it for long!!
Time will tell,had a previous bracelet from another company that turned my arm green so have ordered one from Mps to see if this is better
The bracelet arrived and is very stylish, fits nicely and looks the part. Only worn for s couple of days but am sure I'd giving me some relief. Well worthwhile purchase.
Lovely bracelet, hope it works
Good service,quick delivery and a nice product
My husband is very please with his as he had a clasp one before which he eventually lost. This one is expandable& will not come off. Excellent for easing arthritis.
A week after receiving my magnetic wrist band is far to short a time for an opinion to be formed.
Only just received the bracelet but it’s packaged well with good presentation looking forward to wearing it , thank you
Bought magnetised bracket for a Christmas present for a friend. I liked the style and it has health benefits too.
very prompt response and delivery
Excellent service bracelet arrived within 2 days of order Looks good Now worn for 3 days will see how it works
Lovely bracelet but not sure the catch is strong enough as it has come undone a couple of times and i don't want to lose it
We send a printed Guide for tightening the clasp with each order.
Great delivery, arrived the following morning. Looks lovely but too soon to tell if it's working or not, will review again in 3 months.
Quick delivery and good quality bracelet
Bracelet arrived very quickly. Quality good included pin remover to reduce bracelet size which was easy to use and required for me. Happy with product.
Lovely bracelet came in a nice pouch. Delivery was very quick.
got item next day great stuff
Too early to say how good it is. The one problem I've found is that the clasp is a little bit of a problem.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.84 based on 1,145 reviews