Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Too soon to say this product works BUT it arrived between the stated time. It is good quality, it looks nice and comfortable to wear."
"I have written a review in my reply to an earlier email. I commended your effort with which my order was promptly dispatched and received. I also thanked you for including the resizing tool with which I easily resized the bracelet to a perfect fitting. As soon as I started wearing the bracelet, its effect was felt. I had a good sleep like never before. I was wondering whether enhancing good sleep is one of the functions of the magnetic bracelet. I have started giving out the enclosed flyers to my friends."
"Good quality bracelet, very nicely packaged and the tool provided made removing a couple of links very easy."
"I bought this bracelet for a friend of mine. But it is too early to say if she is getting any benefit from it"
"Quick response to order and delivery but no paperwork in package for possible returns and no invoice"
The Shipping Label is peeled from the top of the invoice which than placed in the envelope and folded: inside we place a leaflet called: "Info Pack", and few promotional flyers.
The "Info Pack" is a few pages booklet, and the RETURN SLIP is one of the pages inside.
I would suggest that the Anonymous buyer has all the paperwork, and simply assumes that all the paperwork are promotional flyers, without actually checking.
(The Anonymous did not contact us regarding this issue, please do so)
"Prompt service, well packed, totally acceptable. Bracelet adjustment a little tricky; needs care. Worn immediately it arrived three days ago - effects yet to be noticed."
"Service has been excellent, but to be honest not sure that magnet is having any affect on carpal tunnel pain in wrist."
"This was ordered for my Mother. The delivery time was excellent and she was very pleased with the bracelet we chose. We have now ordered a second one or her other wrist. It is too early to say as yet as to what relief she has felt"
"I have being wearing a magnet bracelet for 30years and l needed a new one the firm that l got it from and finished so l saw your bracelets on the internet and throught l would try yours"
"I have purchased 3 of this type of bracelet I find it really helps with pains in my hands. The cheaper ones tarnish over about a year of wearing 24/7. So I decided to purchase a titanium one its fine apart from the clasp which is VERY difficult to do up,"
"My husband is very pleased with the bracelet I brought him. Impressed with speed of delivery,packaging & presentation very good."
"First time ordering a magnetic copper bracelet from Adva Trading Ltd let alone any other company selling similar products."
"not enough time to tell properly yet ,"
"Bracelet is fine very pleased with it but a bit early to say if it works or not. Tool to remove links was not very good as the pin was bent before we used it, very poor but we found a way to remove links."
"Great having adjustable size device"
"No extraction tool supplied with my order even though said was free , braclet nice though"
"Bracelet's are really good quality easy to order and prompt delivery, very impressed. However the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the gift wrap service, it looked like a five year old had wrapped it, definitely not worth it"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 911 reviews