Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"I have being wearing a magnet bracelet for 30years and l needed a new one the firm that l got it from and finished so l saw your bracelets on the internet and throught l would try yours"
"I have purchased 3 of this type of bracelet I find it really helps with pains in my hands. The cheaper ones tarnish over about a year of wearing 24/7. So I decided to purchase a titanium one its fine apart from the clasp which is VERY difficult to do up,"
"My husband is very pleased with the bracelet I brought him. Impressed with speed of delivery,packaging & presentation very good."
"First time ordering a magnetic copper bracelet from Adva Trading Ltd let alone any other company selling similar products."
"Very good service"
"not enough time to tell properly yet ,"
"Bracelet is fine very pleased with it but a bit early to say if it works or not. Tool to remove links was not very good as the pin was bent before we used it, very poor but we found a way to remove links."
"Great having adjustable size device"
"No extraction tool supplied with my order even though said was free , braclet nice though"
"Bracelet's are really good quality easy to order and prompt delivery, very impressed. However the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the gift wrap service, it looked like a five year old had wrapped it, definitely not worth it"
"Very pleased thank you"
"I ordered a his and hers titanium bracelet which would appear to be good quality. In general I am fairly happy with this purchase but unfortunately the clasp on my bracelet is not strong enough to hold for even the most basic movement. I have had to add some wire to wrap around the clasp to prevent it opening inadvertently causing me to lose the bracelet - This issue really needs to be addressed"
Humans are not the same; some are stronger than others, and also perceptions also may be different from one person to the next.

So, clasp may seems to be too loose or too tight to you: Because the person who checked & tested your clasp before packing it may have different idea of what it should feel like.

For this reason, with every item, we send a printed guide for clasp maintenance & repairs.

It is an internal page in the multi-pages flyer that arrived with your item (it is a one page long and called: TROUBLESHOOTING).

It is a guide to deal with clasp if it too loose or too tight.
"Excellent product well priced plus good service"
"Product and delivery excellent. Only issue is with the strength of the pin in the link removal tool- it bends too easily."
"Delivery was prompt and the goods packaged well"
"Good quality product with quick delivery. Only problem was it was delivered to the alternative address I gave when ordering, to be delivered to the alternative address should I not be at home upon delivery."
We do not offer "alternative address". It was "Shipping address" that was chosen by the customer, and thus, we sent it to that address.
"what dealings to date very good product"
"Was efficient and correct as per order"
"Getting on great with it thank you very much"
"Lovely lightweight bracelet which arrived promptly and came with usefully clear information on how to remove links to reduce the size. I like the bracelet and even though magnetic bracelets have not been proven inconclusively to help with arthritis - they do help me."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 842 reviews