Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Click Here

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"This bracelet was advertised as gold, which it isn't. It's go,d coloured so disappointing. But, other than that it is as advertised. The tool to adjust it fit is useful and it is easy to use."
"Very good"
"Bracelet arrived Friday have not felt any benifit as yet but early days. Deliver very quick."
"Unfortunately the bangle I ordered is out of stock till later this week. I am waiting to hear that one has been dispatched to me, so as yet I am unable to comment. Regards, Mrs S Winter."
"I like to know my order has gone through, with a comformation Email. All other companies do it 2mins or less. Product good."
"Have returned for refund as magnets not strong enough"
"The bracelet was not the quality I thought it would be. It was quite flimsy and inside the bracelet looked rusty and the bracelet was too big for my slim wrist. I have bought better quality bracelets in the past and was disappointed. Isobel McLaughlin"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,025 reviews