Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
The two bracelets came very promptly, but were too “shiny “ for me. I phoned and they asked for them to be returned, they are to refund monies then we will chose two of a duller finish . Further comment relies on the speed they refund money. The bracelets were returned first class following day
Unfortunately although a good quality bracelet the clasp kept coming undone!!!? First time I found it inside my sweat shirt !! Second time I’ve lost it !!? £40 wasted !! Not a good design!?
Although I ordered the expanding bracelet with gold trim I received the same bracelet in black.
My husband liked it in black so I kept it. By
has not really made any improvement on any part of my body,
Found it very difficult to add the additional link and the device broke and broke both the additional pins sogoing to have to go to a jeweller's to get a new pin put in and have therefore been unable to wear it.
We would have send a replacement tool or resize free of charge if contacted.
Arrived quickly. Ankle bracelet was pretty, however just slightly too tight on the ankle. Just needed one more link. Next size up would have required many links coming out and was far pricier. Thought I would wear as as bracelet, but struggling to use the link removal tool. Once I find a tutorial then I will hopefully be able to use it and see the benefits.
The tutorial for using the resizing tool is inside the leaflet called (in bold large red letters): "ESSENTIAL CUSTOMER INFORMATION". It is in page #4.
This leaflet is called ESSENTIAL CUSTOMER INFORMATION because it contains wealth of information, including clasp maintenance guide and informative FAQ's section.
As I have only recently obtained this magnetic bracelet, I have yet to find out its possible effectiveness in alleviating pain. It is good in appearance, does not feel heavy to wear but it is not 'elasticated' (as with a metal watch strap). I have found the clasp to be extremely difficult to open and close and, had I known this previously, it would, without doubt, have effected my decision to purchase; a more severe sufferer of arthritis could not operate this clasp.
Not easy to remove links as suggested. I have managed to remove four links but while trying it for size the sharp metal caught my wrist in several places.
Sure my pure copper is mor magnetic not done antthin
Good quality very robust, but too small for an average size wrist, far too tight and uncomfortable for me to wear.
There was a problem with ordering the bracelet and then a fault with the bracelet but have been refunded with no problem
Not what I was expecting
This bracelet was advertised as gold, which it isn't. It's go,d coloured so disappointing. But, other than that it is as advertised. The tool to adjust it fit is useful and it is easy to use.
Bracelet arrived Friday have not felt any benifit as yet but early days. Deliver very quick.
Unfortunately the bangle I ordered is out of stock till later this week. I am waiting to hear that one has been dispatched to me, so as yet I am unable to comment.
Regards, Mrs S Winter.
I like to know my order has gone through, with a comformation Email. All other companies do it 2mins or less. Product good.
Have returned for refund as magnets not strong enough
The bracelet was not the quality I thought it would be. It was quite flimsy and inside the bracelet looked rusty and the bracelet was too big for my slim wrist.

I have bought better quality bracelets in the past and was disappointed.

Isobel McLaughlin