Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"I am unsnle to review item purchased as i am yet to recieve confirmation of it being dispatched let slone recieve the item. I have only given 1 star rating as i am unable to submit my review if i give a star rating"
We were on Christmas holiday, and we had large messages at the site that we will post paid orders in the new year. Order now posted, and we will not be on holiday until late December 2019 :)
"I have ordered the item on 22 of december and still have not go it yet. It was a present and i am very disappointed. I understand its Christmas period but still its over 9 days already"
"Excellent quality. So pleased with the first bangle, I bought another 4. They are ideal xmas presents. I highly recommend MPS."
"I ordered and you couldn't supply as you underordered on item that was advertised !!!!!poor way of doing business would of still had it in due course but my order was cancelled so hope the money in my account very poor ."
We were out of stock because of system error. We refunded the money.
"I ordered 4 items on January 6, 2017 and have not received them yet and it is now Feb. 20, 2017. I have emailed them and they sent tracking number. I have emailed them again stating I still have not received my items. I get no answer from them. Will not use again. Unhappy, USA"
Tracking Number: RS034021115GB. It appears to be lost in the USA by the USPS (Actually, the USPS seems to think that the parcel is still on its way, since mid January). Refunded in full on 21/02/2017.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 863 reviews