Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
This is a Christmas present but on inspection it looks very good well packed every thing included in what ever you will need to adjust the size
Well pleased. I have opened it to have a quick look & will look forward to viewing properly after Christmas
Bought as Christmas gift so can’t review product but extremely fast service and delivery as it arrived the day after ordering and was nicely presented
Arrived as said exactly as advertised
I found the shopping for the item bought, easy with very competitive prices, the ultimate test will over Xmas.. As bought as a Xmas present, for my partner
quick delivery. would order from company again
Ecellent and promppt service
Nice looking product at a reasonable price seems to have improved my health would recommend
Arrived very promptly
It is the second one I have had in this style
I'ts attractive, light weight but robust as I never take it off and I can feel the benefits within a few days
Very pleased with the bracelet. The website was easy to navigate and straightforward to use.
Delivery was super quick!
Would recommend!
Good service and item as expected
Excellent product and service!
Can’t fault it. Spot on 👍
Fast efficient service.
I bought my magnetic bracelet to replace the one I had recently mislaid. As with my previous experience of Adva Trading they provided a very prompt and efficient service, as I ordered the bracelet one day and it arrived first thing the next day. I am very pleased with the product.
I had one over a year ago and I love it ,its beautiful colours so just ordered the red one for my mother in law and she loves hers just has much as I do . I would recommend this to anyone.
Excellent service and very quick delivery
The two bracelets came very promptly, but were too “shiny “ for me. I phoned and they asked for them to be returned, they are to refund monies then we will chose two of a duller finish . Further comment relies on the speed they refund money. The bracelets were returned first class following day
ADVA appears to be a very well run company.
The website is full of many options/choices but is well laid out, with simple guidance, well explained and navigable.
Bought an expanding magnetic bracelet which was despatched swiftly and communicated well. It is of very good quality and looks excellent.
As for any benefits is a bit early as only had it 3 days but i have had three very good nights sleep, and do feel generally better in myself since putting it on so here`s hoping.
Excellent service