Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"haven't had it a week yet so I can't say much the clasp is a bit tricky to put on and open"
"Bracelets arrived in good order It's too early to say their effects but they are a quality product."
"Good quality product with quick delivery. Only problem was it was delivered to the alternative address I gave when ordering, to be delivered to the alternative address should I not be at home upon delivery."
We do not offer "alternative address". It was "Shipping address" that was chosen by the customer, and thus, we sent it to that address.
"Very impressed with product & the service . Arrived promptly. Bought for my wife who has arthritis & wanted to try it . Even if it doesn’t help it still is a piece of nice jewellery"
"Easy ordering, good comunication and delivery in super quick time. Great item which does just what is needed. Will trade with company again"
"Very easy to use website, description of product was accurate. Delivered in super quick time bracelet fit perfectly my husband is delighted with it. Would definitely use this company again."
"Great service delivered next day as promised free of charge."
"I love my bracelet it looks really lovely on. Really pleased with the service I received and I was amazed how quickly it arrived. Would recommend you to everyone."
"Love my new titanium magnetic bracelets! They fit, comfy to wear and look great! Very happy with quality , prompt delivery and customer service, thank you!"
"Ordering on line was very easy and the bracelet was delivered within a week. Very happy with it too!"
"Greater fits perfectly love the colour too might have too buy another one"
"product is very good, and also the service is first class, will not hesitate to recommend you"
"A fine crafted bracelet, well made and a quality product. Links easy to remove / replace."
"what dealings to date very good product"
"Was efficient and correct as per order"
"Getting on great with it thank you very much"
"Lovely lightweight bracelet which arrived promptly and came with usefully clear information on how to remove links to reduce the size. I like the bracelet and even though magnetic bracelets have not been proven inconclusively to help with arthritis - they do help me."
"look lovely easy to shorten only been wearing them for 2 days but so far so good."
"Very pleased with bracelet, has improved my sleeping patterns. Good looking bracelet to wear"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 866 reviews