Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd.?

Mr Michael Taylor
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery. Easy to use website. Extra links with the bracelets. The bracelets are excellent quality and look really good. Would certainly recommend this company and will be using them again as I will be buying some different styles.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, excellent product.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Very good quality and value for money. Looks good too.
Mrs Freda Bussey
Verified Buyer

The product we asked for was delivered very quickly and was well worth the money we paid for it would recommend your products
More than pleased with the service you provide
Mr Hugh Davies
Verified Buyer

easy to use site, prompt delivery with lots of help
Mrs Valerie Johnstone

Easy to order. Very good delivery. Bracelet was as described
Mr James Phelps
Verified Buyer

First class in every respect .
Mrs Janet Smethurst
Verified Buyer

Delivery was really fast I bought 2 bracelets 1 for myself and 1 for my hubby.Only had them a few days so can't really give a review on items yet but will report back in couple of weeks to let u know how we getting on with them.
Verified Buyer

Found this site offering copper and magnetic bracelets. It was easy to order with various sizes and they arrived as notified with updates.

Nice products so hoping they help with pain relief.
Mrs Susan Elliott
Verified Buyer

I ordered a bracelet for my daughter because she loves anything with magnets in. Everything was efficient from payment to receiving the item
Mr Russell Stokes
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, good quality, very happy with my purchase.
Ms Julie Turner
Verified Buyer

fast delivery, I bought it for my sister that suffers bad with artharitis. she has noticed diference straight away. Would not do without it now
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service and the bracelet when I received it thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great product. Delivery within expected time window. With hindsight I'd have paid extra to get it resized as supplied tool is a pain to use and the pin bends easily (glad they included 2 spares!)
Seval
Unverified Reviewer

The products are perfectly designed at a very good quality. I highly recommend these company products!
Mr John Lawrence

quick service,goods as described
Verified Buyer

Bracelet is exactly as described, arrived very quickly
Mrs Theresa Lee
Verified Buyer

I ordered and you couldn't supply as you underordered on item that was advertised !!!!!poor way of doing business would of still had it in due course but my order was cancelled so hope the money in my account very poor .
We were out of stock because of system error. We refunded the money.
Verified Buyer

Very speedy response (next day delivery). Products good quality.
Mr Archie Watt
Verified Buyer

It has made a slite differance to the artthritis in my thumb
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.89 based on 517 reviews