Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Gave great advice over the phone and was delivered the next day! What more could you ask for! Thankyou it’s lovely"
"Can't fault the service - good comms, and bracelet arrived on time, nicely presented and packaged. I'll need to try it out before I can comment on whether it eases my arthritic wrist, but it's well made and looks like a pretty bracelet in it's own right so I'm pleased with it."
"well presented and looks good. Came in a velvet case and with toolkit"
"Good web site, fast delivery, well packaged."
"Nice bracelet fast delivery would recommend ."
"Bracelet's are really good quality easy to order and prompt delivery, very impressed. However the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the gift wrap service, it looked like a five year old had wrapped it, definitely not worth it"
"Very fast service, goods exactly as ordered, Would definitely use MPS ag a in."
"Very good price and quick delivery of my stainless steel magnetic bracelet. Very satisfied with my purchase."
"Bracelet came next day. It’s really good quality. Excellent service; I’m really pleased with my order."
"We've only had them for a few days but they seem good value for money"
"I brought this for my husband who initially was not convinced of its ability to provide health benefits, but went along with my requests for him to give it a try. He is now a convert, he noticed almost immediately that he felt fewer aches and pains, and had improved well being. He wears it constantly."
"I ordered a his and hers titanium bracelet which would appear to be good quality. In general I am fairly happy with this purchase but unfortunately the clasp on my bracelet is not strong enough to hold for even the most basic movement. I have had to add some wire to wrap around the clasp to prevent it opening inadvertently causing me to lose the bracelet - This issue really needs to be addressed"
Humans are not the same; some are stronger than others, and also perceptions also may be different from one person to the next.

So, clasp may seems to be too loose or too tight to you: Because the person who checked & tested your clasp before packing it may have different idea of what it should feel like.

For this reason, with every item, we send a printed guide for clasp maintenance & repairs.

It is an internal page in the multi-pages flyer that arrived with your item (it is a one page long and called: TROUBLESHOOTING).

It is a guide to deal with clasp if it too loose or too tight.
"Super fast delivery, lovely looking bracelet. Very happy."
"They had what I wanted, i bought it ,no fuss no problems just how it should be"
"Amazingly quick delivery and really good quality magnetic bracelets. Thanks guys (and gals)"
"I first of all bought one bracelet for myself on Amazon, and was so pleased with it I bought this ladies one for my wife. Although I have only worn mine for a week or so I am sure I can feel an improvement in my joints. Service also excellent. thank you."
"Nice lightweight bracelet exactly as on the mps website which came next day, easy to remove a link to resize with included free tool, clasp a bit tight but as bracelet stays on 247 not a big problem, never heard of the company before as this is my first bracelet but have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent product well priced plus good service"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery, first class product0"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 894 reviews